First Year Of Focus Wealth 2021

Had a RICH manifestation happen but am going to take my 5 days off earlier than usual since I have only have 1 more loop to go.

Tmr will be starting my next 21 day run. Regeneration + RICH and As above/so below lifecharger. I want to see how far the healing goes Iā€™ve already notice little bits of it here and there.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign how should I run the As Below lifecharger with my two zp sub in a way to help with manifestation?

I ran 1 loop of Dreams lifecharger. While in the dream the only thing that stood out was the sound of constant banging on a door like something wanted to be free.
Found the interpretation online it suppose to mean that the news Iā€™ve been waiting is coming.

1 Like

Forgot to mention that people keep looking into my wallet every time I out an paying for something, it a but strange.

I drop regeneration for the last 2 day, thatā€™s when I noticed the healing kicking in even more than when I was running it. I am running Rich + MINDS eye but I feel ill drop Rich for the next 4 running day and only run mind eye, will update once I decided.

Today I ran:
So below (lifecharger) x 2
Mind eye x 2

Am continuing with this, Iā€™ve notice that I had a energy problem when it came to subs.i donā€™t get tied as easy now so right now am hoping that i can manifest what I need.

I give up feels like nothing is going my way, I think am ready to pack it in, letā€™s see whatā€™s going on in the morning.

1 Like

Been on a washout. Starting a new cycle Renaissance man + Beyond limitless (lifecharger for now waiting for zp version)

@SaintSovereign is there a bloom that happen from a previous stack while running a new stack.
Wondering if am going to see result from my last 21 day cycle?

1 loop of Beyond limitless (lifecharger app) and Renaissance man yesterday and today am productive as hell the ideals for my games keep flowing like water : improvement, art, mechanics etc.

2 Likes

And then:

You got this :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks bro taking think alot easy now, 1 loop will help me get thing done until I can do more. Also I download the original supercharger file.

1 Like

Got some recon today on my rest day so Iā€™ll be dropping Beyond limitless supercharger and keeping Renaissance man at 1 loop the dreams and productivity are next level on this sub. If I experience this tmr Iā€™ll add in saguine.

I really liking how this sub has a combination of cognitive abilities (started to find ideas come quickly and easily) and productivity (am getting what I had to put off for awhile done and moving on to new things) which is just awesome. I feel like add in a second loop here or there as long as recon doesnā€™t get too heavy.

Just Combine my two custom sub for this year masculinity and sexuality hope it works out. Lost a lot of great modules R.I.P.

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops of Renaissance man hoping I donā€™t get recon tmr if so next listening day will be saguine.

Dropping my loop back down to 1 since recon is messing with my productivity. Also didnā€™t get to run sanguine so Iā€™ll mediate and I plan to start back exercising to help with recon.

2 Likes

Decided to run 1 loop of epg st1 just to try it out with Renaissance man. It stage 3 that am interested in using with Ascension chamber. Iā€™ll probably use once a week since am really trying to use only 1 main sub.

Decided to add Ql stage 4 with Renaissance man. Been wondering what to add since this will reduce my recon so I donā€™t have to run saguine, plus if I donā€™t get the results am looking for by end of the week I just go to stage 3. I feel like this is best since running 1 sub at 2 loops give me massive recon but very good result once itā€™s gone.

I think you are on to something about Renaissance Man have a mix of cognitive boosting and productivity.

Yesterday I was spending more time and effort with web scraping in Python programming in terms of learning and practice in my spare time. Plus it felt natural.

1 Like

Same time happened with my games and game design.

1 Like