Fear of failure even before trying

1. I am a people pleaser. Any action that i think may upset people, i hesitate taking. ==> LBFH + Ascension

2. I am generally low energy ==> Ascension

3. I care about others opinions of me (certain individuals) ==> LBFH

4. I lack self worth / Self Esteem / Self confidence infront of higg authority ==> LBFH +Ascension

5. I doubt my abilities to succeed ==> LBFH +Ascension

You’ve been changing your stack a lot. Maybe it’s time you stick to a simpler stack that you’d run for a long time and that would solve a lot of the things you mentioned.
Maybe run LBFH and Ascension until the end of the year and don’t add or remove another sub. I’d be highly surprised if 7 months of LBFH and Ascension don’t create deep changes that make you a new man.

5 Likes

That’s the very reason why what he needs to run is Ascension. He also has business goals. Ascension will definitely help with those business goals. Primal won’t.

1 Like

This was someone else who pmed me.

Anyhow, there are more essential missing links between his real-current self and someone who “naturally” achieves Ascension goals that Ascension doesn’t cover. All the issues he mentioned are covered by CFW or DR. Dealing with those issues is more essential than getting recon on Ascension and switching to another sub.

1 Like

Maybe change Ascension to AM and you have self development and a business.

1 Like

I considered recommending AM but looking at the self confidence and self-esteem issues he has, trying to run a start or run a business might prove daunting for him. Ascension will be faster acting than AM.

2 Likes

But he has also a business to run.
It will cover two parts of his life.
And AM is half of the size of an Emperor so it would not be that dense.

1 Like

He’s tried Ascension multiple times, guys, and it didn’t help as you can see:

Why? There are still essential missing links to cover. All what’s happening is he gets recon often running his stack since he neglects the said missing links.

It’s yet another pang of recon he’s got.

He got his diagnosis before but he chose to ignore it:

So here we go, he’s trapped in a reconciliation loop yet again.

2 Likes

@mecharc : If you’re facing all those issues, maybe drop the startup for now and work on developing those self esteem and self confidence first. I went through the same thing years ago, when I first ventured out in business. I had low self esteem and and low self confidence. I was permanently out of out my comfort zone. As a result I spent years failing. I was mentally defeated before even trying to take action. It wasn’t until I decided to drop entrepreneurship, get a job instead and work on myself that I started changing. And yes Sub Club was a large part of that. Today, things or situations that use to scare me to death just seem ridiculous to me. :rofl:

Sometimes you need to be brutally honest with yourself. If you’re not ready for entrepreneurship, acknowledge it and go build yourself instead of torturing yourself in the business. If you do that, yourself future self will thank you.

4 Likes

He doesn’t have to drop anything. Thinking that you need to run a certain sub (or not run) to achieve certain goals is a fallacy. The point is he needs to work on the most essential missing links and that doesn’t exclude striving for achieving other goals. Although, I wouldn’t recommend DR to him as his energy level could drop even lower. I’m running CFW and my productivity didn’t drop even a bit whilst I’m getting excellent healing and I’m bonding with myself on the deepest levels.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero Are you running CFW solo or as a part of a stack?

1 Like

Paired up with RoS. Excellent healing and bonding with yourself indeed.

2 Likes

I started running it too. Today is day number 2. I’m planning on 3 rounds. My stack is HoM + EOG 4 + CFW.

2 Likes

@ksub @Sub.Zero @Fractal_Explorer @Deadpool

Thank you guys for the deep and thoughtful insights.

The idea if the missing links makes sense. Alot of sense.

If i dont take action on the start up, i will crumble back into my shell of mediocrity.

Moving back from this is noy an option.

As for my stack,

CFW and LBFH
Or
CFW solo

Seems like a good stack to solve my emotional inner power issues.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Brother, I highly respect your decision. Keep pushing! :muscle:

I have strong bias in favor of LBFH. I have run it, it works really well. In my case it worked fast too.
My opinion is that LBFH and CFW will do you a lot of good.

1 Like

Have you thought of limitless executive as it’s for taking action? Maybe paired with limit destroyer or RoM

2 Likes

CFW + Limitless Executive seems to be the optimal way to go as CFW will be working on your inner issues and building the alpha male mindset foundations and body language whilst LE will be motivating you and giving you a cognitive boost for your projects. Don’t think about what you’ll be running next, just focus on working on the missing links with CFW and on your project working with LE. You will know when you’re done and should move to the next most immediate missing links on the way to your ideal self.

Edit:
Apart from working on the most immediate missing links to our ideal self we need to take into account our most immediate needs and circumstances and work on them as well. Therefore, like @Melody suggested I would run LE for working on your project and, in general, to get your stuff done on a daily basis.

1 Like

I keep misreading this as " A fear of failure before dying ".

2 Likes

@mecharc what are your thoughts on the newly released Sanguine: The Elixir?

1 Like

Stopped everything and just running SE.

on the emotional healing side of things.
My lack of assertiveness stems from emotional feeling of fear.

in the last 2 days, I have pushed myself and spoken up in a few instances where i would otherwise have remained quiet out of emotional fear. Although there have been many other instances where I have chosen to remain quiet

Although nothing too significant. but even slight changes are changes.

5 Likes

I think this is wise. I realize you might feel like you have to address many things at once, but from what I remember I think it might be wise for you to consider picking ONE title and running it for 60 days before re-evaluating. What do you think?

2 Likes