Fear of failure even before trying

Doing exactly that bro

SE wasTHE MISSING piece.

3 Likes

Khan and LBFH, run these. LBFH will teach you to love yourself (&others). You will no longer see yourself as beneath everyone, and you will no longer feel at mercy to their opinions.

Khan will also help in the self esteem department a lot, you will also feel like success is your birthright and people pleasing will be deleted from your brain.

Just be sure to take it slow when going through each stage. It’s going to suck at times, but it’s totally worth it.

2 Likes

I’m afraid that he should focus on more immediate missing links right now and they are related to thorough healing and getting ready for building the “alpha” mindset. On top of that, all those issues he mentioned are his most immediate missing link SE works on beautifully. I would only add LE for dealing with his role in the project he’s working on.

2 Likes

Don’t concentrate just on the subs.

Part of the reason you are feeling overwhelmed is because you have big goals but no clear path to achieving them.

You know where you want to get. Now divide that goal into steps.

Having clarity will help you.

8 Likes

Avoid seeing things as failure or successes for now.

Think of it this way. Attempt a task notice I say task not goal since goal may be too big. A simple task completed will give you reassurance of your ability to succeed.

Also look into things as what works and what doesn’t work. If something doesn’t work it means you need to try a different approach. Simple as that.

Now if you didn’t complete a task or it didn’t work they way you expected, does that mean you failed? No it means the method you used for a specific outcome doesn’t work. Try another approach.

The only time you fail is when you refuse to retry.

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

1 Like