Empior's journal

Hello, @empiorxxx .

Please post your questions here.

I’ve made a personal commitment to listen to Genesis ZP for at least three cycles. I’m listening to Ascension Chamber once on the weekend.

Does listening volume affect results? I listen with my smartphone and earbuds on a volume 3, which is a low volume. It does cause a slight headaches/reconciliation, which usually fades later in the day. I listen to Genesis XP for a full fifteen minutes also. I feel none of these negative effects on my rest days.

I’ve read listening to louder volumes is like screaming to your subconscious. I wonder if I can maximize my subliminal results by lowering to a volume 2. Will my subconscious ‘hear’ my lowered volume subliminal and act on it optimally?

I want to possibly take on Dragon Reborn Multistage after three or four Genesis ZP cycles.

All constructive responses are greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I dont like to listen to too loud sub. I feel like it would be more likely to give me recon (aka headache) later. Although Im not sure if it is a lesson learnt or only an assumption Ive made long ago.

Low volume is okay as long as you can hear the water / rain / whatever kind of noise that the sub has. Then you should be fine. I dont know if your subconscious will hear the script if you cant hear the mask audio consciously. I never tried to make it THAT low.

The reason for why you got recon is more likely connected to you processing a whole new script. New subliminal. Some adjustments / changes are happening in your mind. Will happen most likely with most of the subs you will listen to - especially in the beginning when you are getting used to them. If you’d like to get less recon, people here recommend to lower the listening time. You can start with 30 seconds / 1 minute / 3 minutes / 5min / 7min / 9min etc etc … Not sure about the exact times I just wrote so you might want to check that out elsewhere on the forum just to make sure. Also drink as much water as you can under one hour. That can make headaches go away too.

1 Like

something I found quickly :

2 Likes

@empiorxxx

Would you please start a journal and post your progress/experiences with your SC products there, as well as your questions?

1 Like

Reminder:

I’ve moved the new thread to your journal. Stick to it.

4 Likes

I’d love to master visualization. I see Mind’s Eye is recommended for this. However, I see it is part of Subliminal Club’s Limitless series.

One of my future goals is to complete Quantum Limitless.

Does Quantum Limitless cover visualization? I’d rather not get Mind’s Eye if it covered sufficiently in Quantum Limitless.

HELP!

All constructive responses are greatly appreciated!

^

Moved.

@empiorxxx
it depends on what your focus is on and what your goals are, assuming visualisation and secondary cognitive enhancements from Quantum limitless.

If the most important thing is mastering visualisation, then i would advise minds eye. One sub is best for this because your mind can really help you develop this more quickly.

When both are just as important, then run both, it would take longer though because your mind has to process more.

Quantum limitless - and only the owners know this - if it has minds eye - then most likely it has parts of minds eye that support the goals(see objectives list on the page) of Quantum limitless and the minds eye script has most likely been adjusted too.

One sub with a clear goals and intent, taking your time to really master it, journal, experiment,(i.e. listening time) and rest(not running a subliminal) are very important and critical for your success.

Also look into image streaming, it will make thinking visual, with sounds, feelings, smells and tastes. It is amazing for minds eye.

1 Like

@empiorxxx perhaps bookmarking your journal page could help you more easily find it so you can post your questions here.

1 Like

I’m in the middle of a second round of Genesis ZP.
More than likely, I’ll listen to a third round of Genesis ZP as well. So, I’ll listen to Genesis ZP for three months.

I want to listen another subliminal title concerning wealth, abundance, etc… Being disabled, I now have no financial vehicles, income streams, or a clue where to start at this present time.

Which wealth subliminal(s) should I listen to next?

Thank you for all constructive suggestions!:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

You could try RICH for Manifestation.
Later this year, EoG gets an update.

But Manifestations work better if you build pathways for Manifestation.

You can be active on the computer or phone it seems. Any chance you can do anything to earn some money online? Get the ball rolling, opening pathways?

I don’t know if anyone ever manifested a lottery win.

Stick to Genesis. This is the best tip I have for you. Understand your purpose. Understand what you can still do with your life, despite your disability.

Yes, I make an effort to create opportunities in my life. I get and consider business trainings from Facebook ads and email ads.

I read the Subliminal Club is adding additional wealth trainings in its money titles.

Is Genesis ZP on the list?

After three months of listening exclusively to Genesis ZP, I’m using it in double and triple stacks with other titles.

Thank you for your timely inputs.

1 Like

Mind’s Eye is in the future for manifestation.

Ascension Is also in the future for confidence.

Ecstasy of Gold is in the future for, well, it’s a multistage for wealth. I hope it’ll thoroughly open wealth in my life.

I considered R.I.C.H. I realized it may not be a fit for my life’s situations. Being disabled, I have to be picky on how I spend my $$$. I may be wrong, too.

Please continue making constructive inputs!

EofG is on my future buy list.

How is EofG being updated?

I’ve become aware of a free Subliminal Club tutorial. It has about 30 lessons that are titled Day 1…Day 2…Day 3…

Can someone give me info on how to access and read it?

Nobody knows

I’m looking at all the wealth titles to find one that’s suitable for me. I’m paraplegic, so a conventional 9 - 5 isn’t a fit for me. I see affiliate marketing, online sales and closing, etc. as avenues for wealth. I’ll allow an more ideal financial vehicle to come in my life through Facebook ads, email ads, friends, Subliminal Club community, etc.

The wealth titles all seem so similar to me. Genesis Mogul, R.I.C.H., House of Medici, etc., are all options. Ecstasy of Gold is and for sure in my future toolbox. I’d appreciate undergoing a wealth/money title for at least three months before I engage Ecstasy of Gold.

I’m currently feeling light and great from my current double fifteen minute loops of Genesis ZP with an once weekly Ascension Chamber listening. I’m in my second month with this regimen. I intend to do this for two more months.

Then, I intend a double stack with Genesis ZP and A Love Bomb For Humanity for at least two months.

I intend to do listen to triple stacks with Paragon Complete, Mind’s Eye and Ascension each with Genesis ZP and A Love Bomb For Humanity. I’ll listen weekly with Ascension Chamber. In that way, I’ll be exposed to Genesis ZP for several months.

This will prepare me for an undecided wealth title.

I deeply respect the Subliminal Club Community. I am open to all constructive inputs in my subliminal training!

For the time being Genesis is great.
Despite its often called a beginners title, there are many advanced users that use it from time to time with great benefit.
It can help you discover what to do with your life despite your disability. This might even open up a financial pathway.

In my experience many people quarrel with life because they didn’t start with optimal conditions. Overstrained parents, lack of money, the wrong neighborhood, etc.
All this factors contribute to a lack of self-love. A disability isn’t helpful either.
So running LB sounds like a very good idea. Two weeks of LB changed so mich in me, that I was able to get my first in years.

For the financial title, all can work in their way. But did you read the description of EoG?
It’s almost like a financial Genesis that helps you discover your way. And it’s getting upgraded right now. So it might be ready once you’ve finished your preparations and saved enough lonely to buy it.