STKS: Masterclass

I’m loving it so far, day 8 was very interesting to me, reading how you explain the concepts of recon, queuing, bloom and their relationship is fantastic, I experienced bloom very strongly on a different company’s subs and I had my own understanding of it, it’s fun to see someone put words to these experiences and it’s helpful to calibrate one’s self with the subs when you are aware of the underlying processes clearly.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Fire and @SaintSovereign for the Masterclass. As a total newbie to subliminals and Subliminal Club it helped me gain some valuable insights into this astonishing technology. It answered many questions that I had. :+1:

1 Like

Was this only available for a limited time? I’d love to partake if that wasn’t the case

Is the masterclass not available anymore? Can’t seem to find it…

Just Google this:

site:subliminalclub.com day

And you will find the days. It’s not the email form, but you can check it out that way.

3 Likes

Here are all the Master Classes…

@Solar @0zephyr0s

13 Likes

Part 2:

12 Likes

Part 3:

Thats all of them…

17 Likes

Wow thanks man :pray:

2 Likes

I had a lot of free time… :rofl:

3 Likes

is there anything u guys learned from the masterclass that u didnt already know. what was it?

thanks joa

1 Like

I learned the storage limits of my email inbox

4 Likes

I would say the more I reread the masterclass the more I understand why Saint and Fire make the recommendations they do and thereby can better understand how the subs affect me specifically and personally and make more well informed adjustments… It has given me a better clarity on how’/why this is a personal journey and why self awareness is the name of the game. So it’s not one specific thing I can point to but an overall better comprehension on how the subs work makes it easier to tailor my approach for maximum results because i know the why behind all hows…

Rereading the masterclass is a must because I see how I was misinterpreting so many statements within it on my first few reads.

P.S. journaling is so key it shouldn’t be seen as optional.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. That’s awesome!

1 Like

Happy to help!

1 Like

Is the course still available? I saw it pop up a few times but then it disappeared. No matter how many times I try to open a new tab to find it, it refuses to pop up.

Yes it is @Light-hearted-sith, check my posts up there… I linked all the classes.

1 Like

Checked all few days ago everything was fine as i remember

Mush appreciated brother :pray:

1 Like