Empior's journal

04-23-2024

Day 2 of a 5 day break

This is my first entry of my Subliminal Club Community journal. I was using a Gmail account to journal. I’m following a suggestion to start one here. Perhaps I’ll accelerate the good I hope Subliminal Club subliminals will bring into my life.

Can’t wait start Genesis ZP again with Ascension Chamber. I’ve read Ascension Chamber can accelerate Genesis ZP’s results.

I’ve found keeping a journal helps me avoid listening on rest days. Reconciliation is @#$*!

I feel somewhat light now. Perhaps the previous 3 weeks of Genesis ZP listening is bearing fruit.

3 Likes

Congratulations on opening your first journal,
Only its in the wrong section.

@RVconsultant could you please put it into Journal section?

I hope you keep to the recommended listening schedule: one day listening, one day resting, repeat this for 21 days (3 weeks, as you’ve stated you’ve been listening now) and then 5 days of resting, so your mind can process.

Did you subscribe to the masterclass?
If not, use the search function. It’s all in the forum as well. The masterclass is essential for a good subliminal experience.

1 Like

Hello, @empiorxxx .

Please post your questions here.

I’ve made a personal commitment to listen to Genesis ZP for at least three cycles. I’m listening to Ascension Chamber once on the weekend.

Does listening volume affect results? I listen with my smartphone and earbuds on a volume 3, which is a low volume. It does cause a slight headaches/reconciliation, which usually fades later in the day. I listen to Genesis XP for a full fifteen minutes also. I feel none of these negative effects on my rest days.

I’ve read listening to louder volumes is like screaming to your subconscious. I wonder if I can maximize my subliminal results by lowering to a volume 2. Will my subconscious ‘hear’ my lowered volume subliminal and act on it optimally?

I want to possibly take on Dragon Reborn Multistage after three or four Genesis ZP cycles.

All constructive responses are greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I dont like to listen to too loud sub. I feel like it would be more likely to give me recon (aka headache) later. Although Im not sure if it is a lesson learnt or only an assumption Ive made long ago.

Low volume is okay as long as you can hear the water / rain / whatever kind of noise that the sub has. Then you should be fine. I dont know if your subconscious will hear the script if you cant hear the mask audio consciously. I never tried to make it THAT low.

The reason for why you got recon is more likely connected to you processing a whole new script. New subliminal. Some adjustments / changes are happening in your mind. Will happen most likely with most of the subs you will listen to - especially in the beginning when you are getting used to them. If you’d like to get less recon, people here recommend to lower the listening time. You can start with 30 seconds / 1 minute / 3 minutes / 5min / 7min / 9min etc etc … Not sure about the exact times I just wrote so you might want to check that out elsewhere on the forum just to make sure. Also drink as much water as you can under one hour. That can make headaches go away too.

1 Like

something I found quickly :

2 Likes

@empiorxxx

Would you please start a journal and post your progress/experiences with your SC products there, as well as your questions?

1 Like

Reminder:

I’ve moved the new thread to your journal. Stick to it.

4 Likes