Elixir of the Golden Dragon - Dragon Reborn Stage 2 + Mogul + ElixirU (FINISHED)

Total Exposure Time: 366/400

Since Love Bomb Ultima has a scripting related to self-love, love and an aura of positivity/love I’ve decided to supplant Elixir with it and see how it goes. It’s an experiment and I may switch to Rebirth for Stages 3 and 4.

1 Like

Total Exposure Time: 200h (DR) + 200h (Mogul) = 400 hours + (1h/day of Elixir, and 5 loops of Love Bomb for the last two days).

It’s time to sum up my ride.

According to the goals I set before the ride. The goals for DR:

• more profound healing of my traumas (if they’re still some somewhere in my mind)

I definitely saw the improvement in this filed mainly thanks to the realizations upon my dreams.

• getting even more immune to negativity

A slight improvement in here but I see Love Bomb potential towards improving it massively.

• reduce the self-talk even further (although it’s really weak right now, after doing Stage 1)

Much better than it was but still I need more exposure to DR (and Love Bomb, of course)

• reduce the negative thinking even further (although it’s significantly weaker after doing Stage 1)

Now negative thinking seems to hit me mainly as a form of recon on LB but apart from that, it’s decreased a lot. I’m more optimistic if it comes to pondering about my life and the nearest future. It’s like a slight boost in hope.

• heal my wounds related to money and working on destroying my limits related to money (the latter should be dealt with with Mogul under my belt)

I’m interested in making money which is a novelty since I never was. Still, getting rich is not one of my priorities.

My goals related to Mogul:

• instilling positive beliefs, habits and feelings about money

I’ve noticed a shift regarding my financial habits but still, there’s some room for improvement. I’m definitely more frugal; money and food.

• increased motivation and productivity towards earning/making money

It’s definitely there. I’ve tried many ways and I know at least which ways I shouldn’t go. I don’t give up, I keep going. I think I should start with more fundamental spheres of my life and when I’m done with that work I shall focus more on money. Also, it seems to me, working on those foundations should lead to monetizing and I’m strongly motivated in that regard.

• basing on my gifts, skills and passions on my way to wealth

That’s the way I’m going but still, I see a need of working on those gifts and skills before moving to concrete monetization.

• making money, having my own source of income

Work in progress…

• financial independence (in the long run)

Work in progress…

• generating greater wealth (in the long run)

Work in progress…

• thoughtful generosity

Work in progress…

With LB under my belt, I’m confident that my further healing and building my true self will be even more effective.

5 Likes

Thank you for the summary! :dragon: on!

1 Like

I am also running DR and Mogul…at least up to the end of this month.

I think that in a way, I have become more realistic about the time-frame for achieving my goals and have managed to stay away from shiny object syndrome and switching subliminals.

Money part is still work-in-progress but I have more confidence in getting back to the path of financial stability long-term.

I treat my current circumstances as something short - term and as painful lesson that I must forever remember so that it will never ever happen again. My life has already reached the bottom I think and I think it is going to move up from now

2 Likes

Do you have a direction for this yet? Do you know what you are going to do?

Upskill and retrain myself to get myself back into the job market first. Business will have to be at the side for a while.

2 Likes

The same here. Thank your for your posts.

2 Likes

Your detailed goal posts are very inspiring to read, @Sub.Zero

1 Like

This is something that I have been looking into since running my visualization subliminal - so is @James I believe as well as a few others here.

The secret to success is to be able to differentiate ourselves from the 99% .

2 Likes

How is it going with your wealth goals?

1 Like

Not too bad, signed a part-time remote work contract that will pay me on a monthly basis in addition to the monthly allowance from my training program. That adds up to more than the monthly take-home salary I paid myself before the crisis hit.

Also some money from other sources that are supposed to come in next month.

2 Likes