Dragon Reborn Multistage + other subliminals. Are my choice of additional subliminals a good idea?

I just acquired Dragon Reborn Multistage. I see peeps adding subs to it. Is this advisable? If it doesn’t hinder its function I’d add Genesis ZP and/or A Love Bomb for Humanity, & Ascension Chamber to it.

I see peeps using each stage as an individual sub. If that’s the case, I’d add Genesis ZP and/or A Love Bomb For Humanity and listen to each stage as a two or three ZP stack. I’d listen to Ascension Chamber once a week in the mix somehow.

I read its description. My personal aim is to gain positive & empowered mental and emotional transformation. I would like to add Genesis ZP, A Love Bomb for Humanity, and Ascension Chamber to stacks like a chef would add allspice to everything.

Is it advisable & possible to effectively add subs to Dragon Reborn Multistage? IMO, I see positives and negatives to adding any and everything to it.

I see adding Genesis ZP ‘spice’, A Love Bomb For Humanity ‘spice’, and Ascension Chamber ‘spice’ to make the Dragon Reborn Multistage ‘spicier’ with confidence, abundance, empowerment, and other tasty flavors.

On the other hand, it may be possible I’m ‘mucking’ it up. All those ‘spices’ could ‘muck’ Dragon Reborn Multistage’s benefits up. All those enlarged stacks could lengthen Dragon Reborn Multistage’s completion time. It could take a better part of a year for all of this to complete!

However, if its worthwhile, I’m all in.

I’m open to all positive thoughts and suggestions.

Lay it all on me!

P.S. I’m unsure where to post this. Forgive me if this is in wrong forum

Why have you recreated the same thread again?

1 Like

Yes

I sent it to the Emperors Lounge and I believe the Products Lounge.

I posted my message to an inappropriate lounge and I was advised to send it to those two lounges.

I’ve only been a member for a month.

Did I send it to the Emperors Lounge twice? I’m truly sorry.

I’m always open to positive and constructive feedback.

My intention is to send it to all appropriate lounges to get an informed response.

If you have a question about a product, find the main thread about it in “product discussion” and post there. This post should be posted here Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP v2

If you want to ask general questions, search for a post similar to it and post there. If you can’t find anything close to your question, make a new post.

Emperor’s lounge is for sharing resources and general conversations.

Dude stop creating threads
You have created enough threads
Ask your questions on 1 single thread in 1 categories called questions or comments that’s it
No more

@AnswerGroup @moderators
Can you delete some of his topics that are just the same thing over and over
This is a bit annoying to see constantly
Honestly just give him a warning to ban if he doesn’t stop spamming

4 Likes

Btw stick to genesis and ascension chamber for a few months then go change subs

1 Like

Completely agreed.

@empiorxxx, from now on post any questions you have into your journal here:

If I see thread spamming again, I’ll restrict your forum access for a week.

4 Likes