Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Back in the office running DR ST3.

Maybe 5 listens over course of day.

Subs blazing today.

Interesting hypnosis podcast.

1 Like

In the office running DR ST3.

I have switched up the playlist so that essentially I have DR ST3 playing continuously from 8-3 on MW, from 8-2 on TTh and from 8-4 on Friday. Weekends are completely away from the subliminal track.

Approximately 34 runs of DR ST3 per week.

Just updated to the QV2 ultrasonic version of this track.

I always wonder if I am going to feel some big jolt of energy or rapid transformation with new versions. I keep reading that people listen once and then somehow know when to listen again which might be three days later, or a week.

That has not been my experience, but it will be interesting to see how this new version might play out. I really have no expectations because I haven’t read anything about QV2. I just saw it mentioned in headlines and then noticed that I now have it for Dragon Reborn.

I noticed someone asking about good series to watch and I started to think about some of my favorites.

Community
Rick & Morty
The Mighty Boosh
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Venture Brothers
Eagleheart
Strangers with Candy
Joe Pera Talks With You

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Back in the office. Second day running the QV2 version of Dragon Reborn ST3.

On Tuesday I physically pushed myself too much and had such bad pain in one of my knees that I barely slept that night. That issue seems to have mostly resolved itself and I am feeling pretty good today.

Day 3 of QV2 ST3 after just under a week of running the original version.

Weekend break from DR ST3.

Back in my office on Sunday after about a 44.5 hour break from the sub.

Weird dream about working for a small grocery chain called Wangel APC.

I had a strange awakening during sleep where I felt as though I slammed hard against the bed and awakened.

This was during sleep while playing the Dragon Reborn Ultima v2 for the first time. I played it from my phone speaker.

Feeling quite a bit of anxiety upon waking and now continuing.

Feeling a bit unsettled today. Working on diminishing that feeling.

Dragon Reborn QV2 ultrasonic running on mp3 player in office.

Running Elixir, now.

D2MM.

Back in the office running the QV2 of DRST3.

Also listened to the most recent version of DR Ultima while drifting off to sleep through my phone speaker. It had a strong effect on energizing me in a way that was not very comfortable, at least with that delivery method, and as I attempted to sleep.