Good movie or series to watch?

hahah- but he’s not a monster :slight_smile: I love that first fight scene

2 Likes

yeah he is not a monster… But with all his power I would just have killed the magician!

2 Likes

The story gets so much deeper in seasons 2 & 3… also even darker lol.

When we watch stuff like that, we also balance it out with lighthearted comedy like Brooklyn 99 and Modern Family. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

A really slept on tv series was Legion. If you like trippy, weird, interesting cinematography.

Also Mr.Robot. That show is easily the best thing I’ve watched to date. Highly recommend it.

2 Likes

The original movies:

Westworld

and its follow up: Futureworld

1 Like
1 Like

It comes with the hair

Suits
&
Netflix: The Order

5 Likes

Sex Education

Also REALLY good example of attraction -through authenticity vs. perceived external social status.

2 Likes

I don’t have netflix, but I have Tremors the movies, and Tremors the t.v. series. Comedy horror. If you like this kind of genre check it out.

2 Likes

I am on episode 4. Now, it started to take off. The full thing start to make a little more sense. I am enjoying it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kevin Bacon yeah. Didn’t know they made a tv serie :sweat_smile:

I like Harvey Specter, he always seems on the verge of losing the game but pull at the last moment an unexpected card.
The Order, I will check the trailer. But there are so many show based on occult society, and I was always underwhelmed. I watched the Sabrina reboot though with gf.

The Order is great, just get past the first episode.
I binged the 2 seasons.
I’m.waiting for the third.

2 Likes

Short lived 13 episode tv series. Plus they’re up to something like 7 Tremor movies. They’re not all good. But you can give them a try. Personally, I liked the first 3 movies, the rest were awful.

2 Likes

I am watching the last episode tonight, and there is no season 2 :frowning_face: I know this will end in a cliffhanger but :tipping_hand_man:

This is why I like to watch discontinued shows.

2 Likes

I know! Like Firefly

I finished The Witcher by the way. Great fun. Not so much a cliffhanger but it can go in thousand directions in season 2.

2 Likes

Exactly man!

If you have HBO Max, Justice League: The Snyder Cut. Skip Godzilla vs. Kong. Man, that was bad.

5 Likes