Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

I have purchased Dragon Reborn and will be playing it, along with Elixir for the immediate future.

The Ultrasonic is now on my work mp3 player in a playlist along with a 3 hour silent track.

11 Likes

First purchase since buying customs in July. After six months of customs this
and Elixir replaces them for near future.

1 Like

I will have this running in playlists with either silence or white noise in three places - home, workout area, work office.

1 Like

Adrafinil, Noopept and Oxiracetam. Just got a new shipment of nootropics.

2 Likes

:dragon:

Your invitation…

The Anthem

Dragon up so you can Dragon on!

:dragon:

1 Like

I plan to run Drag Reb by itself until I have gotten to ST4 and played it alone for maybe a couple of months. I was thinking I only wanted name embedded subs from here on in, but I could not be sure it was having any greater effect from being used in my customs.

To be honest, with the limited runs I am doing every day it seems like using one title makes the most sense. I may just stop stacking altogether.

2 Likes

This would work well, I think. Also keep in mind, there is something about DR that seems to boost other SC programs. So running 1 or 2 others with DR, you might find amplified results.

I want to see big results from DR so I will run it by itself, except for running Elixir once a day, but not more.

My take is that it would be nice to have s second Ultima intended to assist in breaking things down as one uses ST1.

What exactly is this inviting me to be part of?

The Siblinghood of the Dragon

3 Likes

In Chinese Astrology I am a dragon.

2 Likes

Drag Reb masked on the home mp3 player in a playlist with 3 hours and 14 minutes of white noise. Plays through speakers in three different rooms.

2 Likes

Running Elixir through IEMs.

I have sun in Sagittarius. Sagittarius is Chiron, The Wounded Healer.

https://www.globeatnight.org/mythology/sagittarius

I find it a bit tough to listen to a full hour of Elixir as I lay in bed. I really just want to sleep.

Hit about 40 minutes and then in what is less a conscious than a reflex action, pulled out the IEMs. I often do this during long hypnosis tracks, too.

Woke up around 2 am and am now having difficulty sleeping.

Wondering how much beneficial synergy Elixir may have with Drag Reb.