DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

Hmm. The thing is that I am running this at night. I don’t know whether it will be less purgatory if I do this or not. It’s a good question though.

that’s always a great go to, when the recon is of concern.
Even the messier stuff doesn’t survive a good nights sleep.

1 Like

Hmm. Could be. Am not absolutely sure since I only play it at night and still have reconciliation during the day.

You haven’t met Dragon IV yet. :smile:

This. From a bonafide Dragon Rider currently on Stage 1. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes. And there is power in stating your goals rather just knowing it

3 Likes

There is also Health Codex, Asclepius, and Serum X. :grin:

3 Likes

@RVconsultant - i actually made a custom having these modules at Terminus strength but ended up putting too much into it and abandoning it. I think Terminus was too much for me and I found myself being pulled in different directions on whether to focus on health or wealth or…it was all a muddle really.

That’s why I took charge of my stack by running only Elixir and Regeneration. Then with Emperor+PCC+CommanderU. And now with Dragon Reborn. Focus on important things first and then later when creating customs, make mature decisions regarding them

Maybe I will use my old customs again. But not now. Am too affected by shiny syndrome to have my head straight when I build customs. Possibly DR will help with that :grin:

4 Likes

Day 4: Thursday (Week 1)
Dragon Reborn ST1 x 1

• Another interesting healing (in addition to the skin on my lips becoming smooth) is that the calluses on my left knee clearing up. This too I had for a couple of years and yesterday night when I rubbed it, it broke like powder. Which was very interesting. Now the skin is relatively smooth there. I thought it might be a coincidence that this was happening when am running DR but 2 healings at around the same time can be no coincidence. By the way, the calluses where formed by too much kneeling. Me and my catholic ways lol.

• Was thinking about the lips and it made me wonder whether my kidneys were getting better. Well, I do have a slightly higher creatinine level which I control with high water intake. And chapped lips is one of the symptoms of high creatinine

• Which reminds me that my bad breath is also not noticeable when I checked now! That is another symptom of creatinine being high. WOAH! Dare I hope? I dare!

• Sexual libido is high

• Regarding my mood today, it was bit depressing in the daytime but I noticed that I wasn’t nervous in social situations despite my emotional discomfort. Normally when am in that mood, am too nervous so this was a welcome change

• Bursts of inner rage happened but rarer than yesterday and the day before

• Dreams were vivid last night. I don’t remember them but do remember that they had conflict and drama

• I do like to eat different types of food now but notice that I don’t overeat like before. I enjoy the taste of variety but control myself. That’s a good sign

• Need lots of sleep the past few days. 7-8 hours at night and 1 hour during the afternoon seems to be the norm to recharge on Dragon Reborn. Recharge and Heal now that I think about it

6 Likes

What effort was it, and how was it too much?

1 Like

I still have the journal up. If you search for “Chad Terminus”, you will find it and its modules

Yes I could be 100% incorrect about this with subs I have not tried lol

2 Likes

Raphael have you ever had an MRI… and if so what are your thoughts on its effects on one’s health? In terms of the magnetic field. What about with contrast IV the heavy metal liquid drip, you mentioned kidneys,and I know people with kidney issues have to be careful with it.

You’ve dealt with a lot of health issues it sounds like so I thought you may be familiar with this stuff or have opinions on it. If not–nevermind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Frankly this is the first time am hearing about MRIs and magnetic field. Do you mean it affects a person’s own magnetic field? I have to look into it.

Yeah I had to do it a couple of times since I had a blood clotting issue many years ago. The doctors did tell me to be careful with my kidneys after that so you are right about it. How did you know? Personal experience?

Yeah that’s why i keep repeating the request for “physical heating physical healing” over and over again in SubClub lol

4 Likes

Day 5: Friday (Week 1)
Dragon Reborn ST1 x 1

• Forgot to mention that I had the beginnings of a headache yesterday. It was very slight and I could function. And it went away after my afternoon nap yesterday. Didn’t have any headaches today though

• Spent some time shopping for shoes. Got myself a pair of black leather formal shoes. Comfortable. And without laces. The damn strings keep getting in the way so no more tripping on my own feet, thank you very much

• Also bought 2 books along the way. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by Harv Eker and The Silk Roads by Peter Frankopan. The former should help me when I do Ecstasy of Gold which is a title am growing more attracted to the past few days and feel that most probably I should run EoG after Dragon Reborn. Need to feel in financial control and abundance so that I can purchase any SubClub title and Custom I want haha! Maybe run DR Ultima (or whichever stage offers the most physical healing which is probably ST2) along with each stage of EoG. The latter book is an interesting historical perspective on Asia and the Middle-east. Can’t wait to dig into that. History was one of my favorite subjects in school and I need to stoke that ember into a brightflame

• Talking about books make me want to open my own bookstore. The larger the better. I have always been passionate about books and visitings bookshops/ libraries and it could just be the thing that I need. At the same time, I like the idea of being a digital nomad who travels the world writing books and seducing women. That’s a delicious dream too heh

• When walking around the shopping mall, I came across a small family on their way to do their own shopping and I looked admiringly at the young woman (probably the daughter of the older couple) in her short skirt and never ending legs. Their backs were to me as they walked away and I felt unashamed feeling sexual. Many times I would look away in public but this time I just allowed myself to look comfortably without leering or feeling creepy. Possible sexual healing

• Also related to the previous point, I had some curious looks from women when I sat down to eat lunch outside. I just gazed at some of them and looked away. Felt very natural and dominant. No shyness at all from my side. Even when looking at women who probably came with their families and men

• Again another day of long hours of sleep. I don’t feel any motivation at all to exercise. Will allow my diet to take center-stage and keep my weight. Healing requires sleep and so far my dreams are continously colorful, full of drama and conflicts

• I noticed that the healings am getting (chapped lips and callused knees) came since I didn’t focus on them. It reminded me of @SaintSovereign urging us to not focus on results but instead on listening to our stacks in a controlled way and taking action. So am reminding myself to not focus too much on my more urgent health issues especially with regard to my eyes. Thankfully, Dragon Reborn seems like it is helping me with my health issues by making me act in a more emotionally mature way to handle obstacles that comes from doing daily activities despite physical challenges. In that respect DR is like Elixir + Regeneration. But in a more complete way making me mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically relax despite my problems

• 5 days of the first week are done so I will be taking 2 days off. Now the important thing am mulling over is whether to continue with 1 loop next week or make it 2 loops a day. Will decide during my 2 day break

5 Likes

Day 6: Saturday (Week 1)
Rest Day

• Out of force of habit, I started listening to my loop. After a few seconds, I was like “What the heck, man! It’s a rest day”. So stopped the track and went to sleep

• Have been noticing that my voice is getting a different kind of deepness on DR when compared to Emperor+PCC. Today and yesterday, I experienced a sense of Clarity in the Deepness of my voice when I talked. Yes, it’s coming to me. A sense of Fearlessness and Command in my voice especially today when shopping for my mother and I Ordered the sales person around. But not in an unkind way. Just talked with Authority and they listened to me, after which they started asking me whether I liked this or that product instead of asking my parents. This is just the beginning though and I don’t feel it thoughout the day but I do feel it when I decide to raise my voice a bit and be clear. Can barely recognize my own voice. Feels like it has a Timbre of Iron in it

• Still sleeping loads and sexual libido is still high

• Lips and knees are still smooth. The right knee is even smoother than before

• Some reconciliation regarding feeling upset with my eyes. But I kept refocusing my attention on other matters to not fall into that rabbit-hole of feeling handicapped. Also I surrender the issues to DragonFire to be purified. It’s getting easier. My mind feels more stable and grounded along with most of my emotions

• Read the “Official Listening Recommendations for Single Title” and have decided to increase my loops from 1 to 2 next week. Will keep increasing the number of loops by 1 every week. Also important is the 2 rest days I will be taking every week

• For the past few weeks, I was thinking about the number of days I should do for each stage of Dragon Reborn. One month (4 weeks) per stage seemed short and two months (8 weeks) per stage seem long. So am thinking of making it 6 weeks per stage. That way I get both my lucky numbers into the picture (6 from 6 weeks. And 42 from 6 weeks × 7 days = 42 days. And 42 = 4 + 2 = 6. Yeah, am crazy lol

• Based on the last two points, I can then increase my DR loops from 1 to 6 over the course of each stage and reach a maximum of 6 which seems an optimal number of loops to end each stage in

4 Likes

42 is always the answer to everything. :smile:

4 Likes

@Simon - And Towels too. Most useful they are indeed :grin:

2 Likes

@Simon - also, check this out:

3 Likes

for the people who are sensitive too and belief in electric disturbances, wifi effecting you…MRI definitely is a concerning effect. And recently their are cases of it effecting the ear fluid very directly, so they actually are pursuing studying solution to ear issues with it.

I’m supposed to get one for my head/brain on one side, and it was ordered with contrast, and I’m determining if that is a risk, if only minor, that I wan’t to take. I’m not concerned with the MRI, as I have had those before, but with the heavy metal IV

2 Likes