DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

@Azriel - wonder if one of the healing titles will take care of your issue. Like EF ST1 or Elixir Ultima or Aegis Initiative Survival Instinct. Dragon Reborn ST2 is also a possibility.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lion those are great suggestions.

it seems time off subs, has actually started to help a bit, I just finished my second day of rest.

The MRI is to rule out any serious conditions, based on some of the symptoms.

The likely explanation is a TMJ issue that effects the ear. (which many believe has emotional roots) That also makes sense why masks and Terminus can really generate some issues with it, Ultima as well, by I have no more/less troube with ultrasonics, and my hearing remains perfect. The jaw tension can get triggered when I’m in recon.

Elixir did help a bit, as has Survival Instinct in my custom. I wanted to take some time off Ultima so have not been running Elixir. I’ve run EF stage 4 in custom, and that includes stage 1, and while that has helped with other physical healing at a slow rate, no luck on this yet.

Running a test loop of DR stage 1 now, and there is less pain and a ton or pressure on that side of my head, ear, jaw now, but in a good way.

I’m confident with the right protocols and care, and these subs. I can resolve this.

There’s a quote I love about healing

“True healing is not even being able to remember there was ever a problem”

I hope DR, maybe in combination with Elixir can also support in the resolution of whatever you are dealing with.

4 Likes

I can relate with hearing issues since I have had it since my early teens. Hearing aids are helping me but in a social setting they suck since multiple sounds confuse the machines in my ear. But that is nothing compared to my eye troubles.

So yes to the big hope that DR will help. Am the ideal candidate to test all the health subs due to my issues lmao. And will throw myself into anything physical healing related when SubClub releases them.

Now that’s a good thing. Glad to hear it. I had some clearing out of my knee calluses and lips are smoother when previously they were chapped so DR ST1 had already started healing slowly and surely.

Beautiful. Hoping we reach there.

PS: DR = DOCTOR too :grin:

2 Likes

The same here as well…and i seriously feel one loop is more than enough…anything more just builds up negatively.

2 Likes

"One Loop to rule them all,
One Loop to guide them,
One Loop to program them all
and in the subconcious mind, enlighten them;
In the Land of SubClub where the subliminals lie" :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

beautiful!
Reminds me of keeping my foot on the brake when driving this thing.

3 Likes

LOL. Hands on the brake and you will drift!

1 Like

:grin: Speaking of drifting. The snow is falling here and I miss my old car with a real handbrake, for some fun winter driving.
The new car only have a tiny button to push. Useless!

3 Likes

Ah hand brakes and the “good old days!” I haven’t done much drifting on cars but nothing satisfying like hiking up a handbrake when you reach the destination.

We still have them handbrakes here though

2 Likes

How about ten loops? :smiley:

1 Like

I hear that you are doing awesome on it, bro. That’s excellent. Am not experimenting since I normally end up regretting it. But will be increasing by 1 loop every week and will do each stage of DR for 6 weeks each. How you feeling?

2 Likes

I feel a calm newfound strength in me. It’s like being a newborn deep inside. I started enjoying the moment much more and I’m not concerned about the future since I trust myself and I know/feel I’ll manage no matter what the future brings. I should add it to my journal now.

Apart from that, I’m very eager to see what happens next on my path to becoming King Solomon which is my ideal archetype. I’m considering running Alchemist after being done with Ouroboros Transmutation. Done for some time since I’ll be coming back to DR from time to time for sure.

1 Like

Excellent choice. A personal favorite of mine too since he was wise, rich AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, had a harem :grin:

2 Likes

That’s his shadow. The Shadow of Lover. He was obsessed with women and his cardinal sin was lust. What’s your ideal archetype, if I may know?

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero - The Lover of course :wink: Casanova, Don Juan, George Clooney, Lord Byron, etc

How about Gandhi? It’s a more spiritual character but very inspiring.

1 Like

Gandhi is cool and I had aspirations of being like him once upon a time. But he was more earthy than I idolized. And not someone I wanted to be, is what I realized in the end.

Most of my catholic schoolboy mentality is out the window though. And although I do understand the benefits of self-discipline in everything, I know myself too well too.

Personally, I aspire to discover the world. And a big part of it are the women in it.

2 Likes

Day 7: Sunday (Week 1)
Rest Day

• Woke up early and refreshed unlike the other 6 days when I needed more sleep. But this was with 1 loop and rest days. Lets see what tomorrow brings with 2 loops

• A slight headache today similar to the ones I had through the week. No biggie

• Also a warming up of the upper side of my head. It’s still warm right now even though the rest of me feels normal

• Not in a hurry to react in situations when I normally get irritated. I pause more these days. Speak more clearly and firmly. Still ways to go

• Related to the above is my walk changing to a more slow and steady rhythm. But with longer strides as if am a giant. Or even better, a dragon

• Looking at women more unashamedly these days even in the presence of my parents. Usually I turn away so as to not face their judgemental looks on me but damn I will look at anyone I want lol

• My success rates with women aren’t bad but I would like to seduce more beautiful women. I saw one today. A tall one with curvy but fit legs peeking from a nice red skirt and when I looked at her, she looked away. Was walking somewhere with my dad else I would have loved to engage her. And bloody need my own bloody place too. Sigh

• My sense of humor is returning back. I was more introspective and serious the past few days with some humor once in a while. But today I could crack a lot of jokes and join in with my booming laughter that felt straight from the heart with others joining in too

• So that’s the end of week 1 which had a lot of little surprises in store for me thanks to Dragon Fire. Five more weeks of ST1 to go. Am excited since am tackling healing (which is a priority for me) and looking forward to more of it especially Physical Healings that am sure will come. I just have to not worry too much about results and let the subliminal stages do their job

5 Likes

It looks like we´re going to finish St1 at roughly the same time. You at 42 days and me at 40.

What i really enjoy about the process is that it is uncharted territory. No old journals to rely on, no one to ask about the end results.
A path of exploration without references.

2 Likes

@Gemstone - interesting about the references part is that when I read other people’s Dragon Reborn journals, I remember that I had a similar experience or understand what I was going through when someone else explains what they went through

But it is true what you said about DR journals being new so none of us know what to expect from ST2 to ST4 at the time of this writing. So uncharted territory it is

Onwards, my dragon brother!

2 Likes