Custom Subliminals with Multi-Stage Program Cores: Strategies

Hi @Hermit,

I’ve included Ecstasy of Gold Stage 4. It’s the foundation of my current stack. So, for this custom build, there is no issue.

I raised the topic more because I’m thinking of how I might approach this in the future with other Multi-Stage titles. (Like Quantum Limitless and Alchemist).

2 Likes

Awesome me too! I’ve had some profound results with Quantum Limitless myself, till the point where I could absorb (interesting) information like a sponge. Enabling my conscious mind to receive any information from my unconscious when needed – all of the sudden I had detailed visions, insights or remembrances of past information. Haven’t had experience with Alchemist but it surely looks like a promising multi-stage.

3 Likes

So, what happens if the cores for all four stages of a multi-stage major program are placed simultaneously into one custom subliminal?

Has this been discussed anywhere?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

@Malkuth - would like to know the answer to this too. I already have done the Quantum Limitless Multi stage program until ST3. So am confident that I can add ST4 Core to my custom. But am wondering about adding Ecstacy of Gold ST4 Core since I have not listened to all its stages yet.

1 Like

@Malkuth, @Hermit, @Fractal, @bujin, @robin_hut - I think this question and answer in the FAQ of the Q Store will answer our queries:

Question: If I want to use the Stage 4 of a major subliminal, should I add the previous 3 stages? Should I be mindful of adding more cores?

Answer: There is no need to add the previous 3 stages, unless you specifically want an aspect of that one stage to be more pronounced in your subliminal, but still having the other aspects in it. Yes, you should be mindful of adding more cores, because the ST4 of each multi-stage title is quite dense. One, maximum two extra cores, anything beyond would require quite a bit of subliminal experience to run. Of course, you are free to experiment

3 Likes

Ah ha!

I fell victim to that old trap of Not Reading The FAQs Thoroughly.

You’re right. And I think I’ll get over there and see what else I may have overlooked.

Also, this advice from you (almost 5 months ago!) is pretty prescient and insightful.

We didn’t have so many details at that time, but your logic still stands.

1 Like

@Malkuth - Woah cool. Didn’t expect my intuition to be that spot on. Talking about intuition, it was nagging me to check the Q Store FAQ again. I had read it a couple of days back but must have not paid attention when I read the answer to this question. So when I woke up about 10 minutes back and checked the FAQ, there it was staring me in the face lol.

1 Like

But you would still need previous experience with stage 1-3 to get the full effects of stage 4 added in right? I think this is answer is assuming that you have already listened to stage 1-3 and want to incorporate the full subliminal from 4.

1 Like

@Fractal - I thought the same thing but apparently not.

Is it advisable to run a custom sub with one ST4 core and 2 single-stage cores?

2 Likes

To clarify, what I feel is that each stage has its own focus. So if we do all the stages of Emperor Fitness in the Q Store, for example, we will definitely have more of an advantage than only doing ST4. But the benefit of doing all stages (in custom Q subs) is more because of the time we are investing and also the focus of each stage embedding itself on a more manageable scale into our subconcious.

3 Likes

@King - my guess is that if we even add one ST4 in our custom Q sub, then we can optimally add only one more other Major Subliminal Core (whether another ST4 or another single stage core like Emperor Core). But I think you will be fine since you have been using the subs over here for a while.

Thank you.

I am deciding between QL ST4 vs Limitless Q as one of my major subs. Perhaps Limitless Q will be easier for me.

1 Like

@King - interesting that I was having the same dilemma. But will be adding QL ST4 since I did use the QL multistage until ST3

This is where the experiments/experiences of @Simon and similar people could be useful. People who have pushed or played with the boundaries of how the programs work, and who, as a result, have a somewhat more developed sense of their nuances of performance.

I remember him describing starting from a brief phase of Stage IV and getting a ‘feel’ for that state, and then going back to begin from Stage I and work his way back up to Stage IV. Not exactly what he said, but somewhere in the ballpark.

Some multi-stagers seem to follow a more linear progression. Others are more mosaic- or jigsaw-like, with each stage contributing a relatively unique focus. (Hmm…maybe they all have a bit of both).

I guess it’s good to have a feel for the ‘energy’ of a particular stage so that you appreciate what you want to get from it when including it in the custom? Then again, you could always just go based on the descriptions, which describe pretty well what each stage does.

3 Likes

Mosaic. Ah I see you are a man of culture as well.

2 Likes

I’d bet that going straight to ST4 is possible given greatly easing into it.
E.g. take a hypothetical sub with QLQ ST4, Emperor Fitness ST4 and Minds Eye Q cores. Power Level Terminus.

Month 1:

• 1x a day, 3x a week
    Month 2:
  • 1x a day, 4x a week
    Month 3:
  • 1x a day, 5x a week

from Imgflip Meme Generator
4 Likes

@Malkuth - laughs in Joie de Vivre

4 Likes

Because @Malkuth has invoked my name twice in this thread, I have to respond. :smile:

I’ll paraphrase a few of my older posts as they are necessary reminders for the topic of this thread.

[Point 1]

In the beginning of multi-stage products (Khan), I approached the 4 files as ONE product …

Over time, I started treating each of the 4 files as 4 SEPARATE products…

Each having a Goal around the same Concept/Archetype, but a different Approach/Mechanism.
AND, these approaches could Conflict.

[Point 2]

To benefit from most SC products, it is best to have clarity about Goals, and specific actions (or types of actions) you will take.

I was also NOT a fan of arbitrary endpoints like 500 hours or 30 days, I just didn’t belabor the point much.

Now to the questions…

For building a Custom Sub, treat each Stage Core as being a DIFFERENT subliminal.

Forget about keeping a count of Days, Hours, and all that.
Choose the Core that most fits/supports your ACTIONS & Goals, over the coming 3-24 months.

Example below.

Or worse. They will conflict. Pushing you in multiple directions.

Emperor Fitness is the easiest example to see that these Stages are 4 separate products for 4 different types of Fitness Goals. They aren’t really stages at all, just named that way for consistency. :wink:

Look at your Fitness ACTION plans:

Choose EF1 Core, if most of what you DO is Masterful Movement or Skills.
… Yoga, Turkish Getup, Feldenkrais, Martial Arts (beginner), etc.
… (Or if all you want are the Sleep and Healing benefits.)

Choose EF2 Core, if most of what you DO is Aerobics or High Volume Anaerobics.
… Walking, Sprinting, Kettlebell Swings, Cycling, Jump Ropes, Marathon prep, etc.

Choose EF3 Core, if most of what you DO is Moderate to High Intensity Weight Training.
… Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, Bodybuilding, Fitness Modeling, etc.

Calisthenics could belong in any of the above, based on what you’re working on - Skills, Volume, Intensity.

Choose EF4 Core, if you DO a little bit of everything. :smile:
… You have no real deadlines to meet (like wedding or photoshoot), or competitions to win.

Choose EF4 Core, if you DO a lot of everything. :sweat_smile:
… Like if you are a professional team sports athlete.

Choose Spartan Core, if most of what you DO is for Tactical Combat Readiness;
including Mindset, and maybe even Weapons.
… especially if you are a competing Martial Artist, Police Officer, Soldier, Fireman, etc.

Note: Each of these COREs have their own Nutrition component to support their specific Goals.

With other multi-stagers the difference in COREs may be less obvious, but its there.

Each “Stage” achieves the full Goal of the product, but supports a different Need/Mechanism.

Why not?

Khan Stage 2 is like a Super Advanced GLM: :wink:

PS: Disclaimer - The above are not official guidelines. :sweat_smile:
@Fire @SaintSovereign, please comment if I’m superbly off-point on this. :blush:

15 Likes