MECHARC - Marathon to the top

Well you can focus on ‘‘tone’’ or the actual advice. If you switch subs every other day or every other week whether you will have results is random

Ps i dont know why you find his tone harsh

2 Likes

ST2. Day 5. Update 1.

Stack: ST2, total Hours= 38

I have reflected on all the feeback, and realised that i was drifting away from my longterm goal of being a charismatic and dominant entrepreneur, towards the shor term goals of approval from people.
for that goal deviation, i was adding and swapping major subs along with khan to gain the short term benefits.

I extend my thanks to @Lion @Grimm1390 @Simon @Flake_And_Milk @Michel @d1gz @rising for taking the time to either recalling my situaion or reviewing it, and then critiquing my approach.

I have planned to withdraw all other major subs from my stack for the moment, and maybe only stick to a stacking module along with khan as the looping stack. And listen to TS in the morning.

P.S. Just to rule out any possible misunderstanding, I was only swapping around the other major subs around khan. Khan has been consistant in my stack.

4 Likes

ST2. Day 5. Update 2

Been questioning my choice of pursing my masters in the particular subject I’m pursuing, given my life goals.
When ever this comes up, I choose to blame my mom, for forcing me to go for my masters Asap. Where as, I realise that it is only me to blame.

1. I did not take proactive action towards researching for what masters I wanna do.
  2. I was not sure about myself, so, I did not stand my ground when she forced me.
  3. I’ve been trying to deviate and project my guilt on to my mother.
  4. I make my own choices
  5. Not all is lost with this degree, but I am merely stressing about the fact “what will people think? They will call me an idiot”
5 Likes

@mecharc - excellent realization. I used to blame my parents too. Sometimes it still happens once in a while. But to be aware that we are doing it and take responsibility for ourselves, starts the journey towards a life of true independence.

6 Likes

Its your life make your own mistakes, you should listen to people but then follow what you think is best for you

4 Likes

So, I read through this entire thread. I did not see a true stack-changing problem, because IMO “included subs” should be considered Stack Modules; so a Khan primary playlist having Limitless or Mogul should not really be seen as 3 MPs, but 1 MP + 2 SMs. (just Simon’s opinion, OK! :smile: )

Here’s the REAL problem I did see: "Low Self-Esteem/Self-Trust"
Thats all. Everything else was an off-shoot of that. Specifically,
a “Neediness of other people’s approval/answers”
and “Coveting of other people’s results/experiences [forgetting your own goals]”. :yum:

You were doing fine until Day 20. Then this happened:

After this, you’ve been Alice in Wonderland. :rofl:

Most problems you’re having, almost everyone of us goes through, because they arise from a lack of experience/understanding of how to MAKE USE of subs.

A good majority of us start out treating them as magic pills, totally failing to grasp the nuances & how-tos of goal setting, journaling, action taking, etc.

I do not have the time to handle this today, but I promise I will make a series of posts over the next several weeks. Still, to give you a taste of it:

What Social Actions do you have on your calendar today where you want Khan’s extra dominance push?

What Wealth-building Actions do you have on your calendar today that Mogul should give you a productive focus for?

Where are you hanging out today that True Social can deliver its magic at?

What exactly do your Goals/Results look like?
Can you visualize specifics of what you posted in the OP, as applicable to the “Next 24 Hours”?

Next time, a friend asks you out, go.
Instead of sitting at home, be at the cafeteria, a coffee shop, the library.
Take chances at talking to people, acting boldly, asking for more.
Take chances at BEING who you want to be.

That is how you ‘Journey to Khan’. :wink: :+1:

13 Likes

Wow @mecharc you are listening to the subs and then putting yourself down. You need to stop this self sabotage. Your are strengthening your old ways by doing this and going against the sub. Every time you catch your self doing this cut it out and replace it with positive uplifting words. When you hear that inner crap talk stop it and say I am the fucking alpha damnit! I am the man! I’m the one that the women want! Change your thoughts about yourself and they will become your reality. Catch that shit and destroy it. Don’t let it continue.

7 Likes

I never thought of it in this way! I didn’t approach the use of subs like this, or thought of approaching it like this. I was approaching it like “listening to the subs over and over again only would change the way I think internally and then taking action will automatically come to me one day”… but wow! This has completely changed what I was thinking.

I’m really looking forward to it. Will you post it in a new topic or here?

6 Likes

It’s a must try advice. But in the moment, it’s easier said than done :sob:

4 Likes

ST2 Day 6.

Rest Day

I’m experimenting with the listening pattern on 5 days on 2 days off.

I’m flying home today.

So far, at the aiport,

*I made small with the woman at the ticket counter. Although it wasn’t much of a conversation, I asked her a completely irrelevant question and she replied. Although she seemed very annoyed. But that’s okay! New Mech=0 Old Mech=0.
*I made small talk with a girl beside me. She was complaining how rude the guard was. Instead of agreeing with her I asked her to “imagine standing in one place for hours, how would you feel?”…and then she agreed to my frame. 60 days ago, I think I would have just agreed to her frame. Then I tried to make small talk with her, but she didn’t ask me back anything. And then I moved on.

• The most strange thing I noticed was catching this 10 to 14 year old kid looking at me from time to time, as if I am some celebrity he’s seen on TV.

After I Reach home, the next 50 days are all about my Family business, and also my struggling start up.

7 Likes

Good luck @mecharc

4 Likes

@mecharc - you are doing good. All these small changes will lead to a totally unrecognizable you. In a good way.

3 Likes

Good. Enjoy the journeys. :wink:

New topics. :+1:

3 Likes

ST2 Day 8

Stack: ST2, GLM, Mogul plus TS

Goal: Develop Status and Take charge of business, also grow business.

I have removed expectation of approval from others.

Joined the office of my family business from Day 1 of coming back home. don’t feel lazy. Many people were surprised I did not take a rest day.

Although not prominently visible, I feel like I get more respect when talking to people. Before I would have a voice that would tell me " they’re thinking you’re low status"

I have not seen anything significant as of yet in regards to business because it’s only day 1. But I feel more certain of myself.

I feel like some limitations still come up. I.e. I feel anxious when I see a certain group of former friends on social media. How may I add ST1 in this?

I also have Limitless, Am, Sm. When Should I / how do I start incorporate them to my stack ( Either now or in the future, so that they don’t go to waste )

Note: I will buy QL and EOG at a later time, alot later.

5 Likes

What do you mean “How”? Just add it to the playlist. :smile:

You don’t have to use everything you buy. Only what you need.
As long as you’re getting your goals, it doesn’t matter which book, course, subliminal, mentor, etc. comes in as a handy tool.

Khan is extremely versatile. It’ll help with pretty much all goals.
Stages 3 & 4 already contain very active versions of Limitless v2, and SMv2.

Keep your focus on actions & results. The stack is supposed to be forgotten … (as in Set & Forget). :wink:

5 Likes

Do I keep it in the loop of set and forget or do I listen to it for a certain number of loops and then move on to the set and forget.

2 Likes

My answer was “playlist”. I assume your translation of that would be “in the loop of set and forget”.

Having said that, 40 days ago, in a reply to you, I said 2 things…

So,
1 - Don’t fear using Khan Stage 1 anyhow; it won’t hurt.
2 - Your own experimentation will tell you what works for you; anyone’s opinion here - even that of the creators - can never tell you what will work best for you.

5 Likes

Satge 2 Day 13

Total Hours= 80.

Keeping Khan Constant,
I have been Experiemnting adding and swapping additional major programs and stacking modules ( Keeping in line with the Limit of 2 major programs)

Interesting Obsevations.

• Khan Plus GLM for three days - Intense strong Erections, which i have not noticed without GLM
  • Khan Plus Mogul- for three days- Waking up automatically early morning. After I took out mogul, I have been waking up late.
  • Khan Plus PCC- Have not noticed anything prominent Yet, that i can adress to PCC. But i feel a stronger sense of inner power that i am expressing.

Moreover, after adding mogul, I developed a sense of giving more effort towards family business which is still there even after taking it out.

I think i will create 2 playlists.
Playlist 1- Khan Plus PCC
Playlist 2- Mogul Plus Limitless.

4 Likes

I am Looking forward to the commandant supercharger. I want the people in my marketing team to FEAR ME!!!

3 Likes

Your intuitions are correct concerning the experimentation. PCC works best in a social setting.

You don’t need to be feared like a terrifying chef, it’s feared in that whatever bullshit power moves they pull, you have the answer and they know it. :yum:

3 Likes