Conflicting archetypes and why Clarity is vital

I defer to @SaintSovereign and @Fire

1 Like

Lol yeah canā€™t get too advanced because then it just confuses people and defeats the purpose.
I mainly share these concepts to get people thinking and create interesting discussion - thatā€™s all.

I wonā€™t go too in-depth but thereā€™s this known phenomenon in the subconscious domain, where people suggest to their subconscious mind before bed on what time to wake up and it happens.

This is a very watered down example but basically your subconscious mind isnā€™t just a tape recorder like some people say, itā€™s actually a part of you that listens and that you can work with.

So let me draw a parallel from that waking up on time exampleā€¦
What if you can optimize/modulate your own recon?

Have an important business meeting tomorrow? Letā€™s tone down on the processing.
Physical shifting using up too much energy? Letā€™s physically shift at a slower pace.

Is this making sense?

Now the question is: ā€œWell how do I stuff like that?ā€

You kind of have to develop it and get into the habit of it, like riding a bike.
Anyone can do this type of stuff but from a perceptual/belief standpoint most people donā€™t trust their subconscious mind. Thereā€™s expanding required of your perception/beliefs in whatā€™s possible, what youā€™re capable of, what your mind is capable of etc.

This is also what flow factor is about, lol. Theyā€™re more ā€œinitiatedā€ in their power, subconsciously.
Less blocks, less fear, less contracted, etc in their awareness. People with high flow factor have a higher level of awareness or more appropriatelyā€¦ a less restricted awareness lol and thatā€™s affected by way too many things, 1 important being ā†’ how ready you are. Itā€™s just part of progression/waking up and increasing the extent of power youā€™re able to tap into as a creator. Iā€™m talking about progression in an awareness, not progression as in life/status/money, etc.

Yeah, Iā€™ll stop there lol

11 Likes

Power Awareness.

3 Likes

I was saying that it does not make sense to run Yellow and Blue, when the store already has a Green Archetype subā€¦ and various shades are available in the Q store.

:joy:

4 Likes

It may not make sense but it may be really beneficial. Mental Alchemy has almost nothing to do with the rationale and, certainly, itā€™s something weā€™re not able to fully comprehend. Only applying it can show us the way and the way always leads to our dialogue with the universe. Itā€™s the most amazing thing about ZP to meā€¦ how it helps us change the way we listen and talk to the universe.

Edit:
Luther is absolutely wrong about that archetype thing. ZP does not push you into any archetype it helps you create your unique prototype that is transmuting constantly in accordance with that dialogue between you and the universe. Its colors are always a rainbow or whatever.

Not the clarity is vital because weā€™re poor and limited creatures that donā€™t even know how the clarity looks like, itā€™s more about observing your transmutation process and changing the ingredients accordingly. In accordance with our current needs and circumstances and MAYBE some long-term goals. Maybe since we never know where the way leads us, we never know what weā€™re going to hear when the universe speaks to us and, certainly, we are clueless most of the time about what and how to reply.

5 Likes

Before ZP Refresh, there was no scripting that allowed you to ignore significant parts of it.
Conflicting Archetypes equaled Lots to Reconcile.

And even though the new anti-recon tech allows you to do that, I still donā€™t see a use case for stacking massive multi-goal archetypes.

Iā€™m not saying ā€œdonā€™t stackā€ ā€“ Iā€™m saying that the advanced user will seek to get greatest results with the least amount of scripting because he knows that more scripting = slower results.

Most other combinations have a use case, and I would agree that they are worth testing.

Emperor + Stark is just silly to me, because the same can be achieved with WAY less scripting.

If Stark is oneā€™s main archetype, theyā€™d be better off stacking GLM, Commander, Mogul, PCC, etc.
If itā€™s Emperor, he could use TrueSell, TrueSocial, Chosen, PCC, RICH, InnerCircle, etc. Even Renaissance Man.

Members have been able to run all kinds of combinations for months. E+S doesnā€™t last long.

If one can afford Customs, they can eliminate almost ALL the unnecessary scripting.

Which is precisely what you would do if you were paying like $3000 for a Custom Sub.
You wouldnā€™t want them to add anything you have to consciously ignore.

Would you?

:hugs:

8 Likes

Maybe yes, maybe not. People are too focused on the scripting and running this stack, or that stack whilst these are mere alchemical tools that help us transmute whatā€™s already in us and around us. The alchemical process, the transmutation weā€™re going through is vital not questions like should I run this or that, stack this or that, run it for one or five cycles? No, keep focused on the process and do what must be done so whatever your ā€œbeautiful soulā€ is telling you to do.

@Leandros :blush:

6 Likes

Hmmmā€¦yet the point youā€™re making sounds, to me, very similar to the point heā€™s making.

I donā€™t think @Luther24 is saying that ZP programs push or force the listener into an archetype. I think heā€™s criticizing the rigid, limiting beliefs that people have about the subliminal programs and their archetypes. Itā€™s those beliefs that may allow them to be forced into a narrow, fixed archetype. Heā€™s saying that we have some degree of choice in how we engage with the programs and express them.

It seems kind of compatible with what youā€™re saying. Just that youā€™re emphasizing the cosmic and subconscious mystery side of things; while he is emphasizing the conscious, intentional side of things.

Am I missing something? I might be. I havenā€™t gone back to re-read every word that was typed.

7 Likes

Totally.

:+1:t2:

Hereā€™s something I wrote in 2019ā€¦

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yup.

Power Awareness.

The recognition that I have the power to shape my behavior, to channel and harness the currents of my conscious, subconscious, etc.

3 Likes

This is irrelevant, lol youā€™re still thinking inside the box.

With enough conscious guidance/exertion of your power, it doesnā€™t matter if thereā€™s no anti-recon techā€¦ you can still ignore parts of the script. You can simply ignore the parts of the script that conflict with what youā€™re choosing to focus out of the subliminal.

Yes itā€™s less scripting, but thatā€™s irrelevant. More scripting, less scripting, yes those are set into the subliminal but itā€™s the filters of your mind that can be perfectly adjusted to any level. By closing certain filters and blocking certain parts of the script, it almost creates the illusion that you are controlling the amount of scripting. If I run Stark and choose to block a bunch of stuff from it, the part of the script that Iā€™m blocking is not even being processed (it gets filtered), itā€™s literally the equivalent of it not being there. So the advanced user still gets exactly what you are saying (greatest results with least amount of scripting), itā€™s just being done from within, through filters (conscious guidance/exertion) rather than physically/externally changing the amount of scripting in the technology itself.

More outside the boxā€¦ Iā€™m just throwing this out there, lol:

You can actually make any sub, from any company - completely inert, if you wanted to.
Youā€™re not touching the sub, itā€™s just that the filters (remember those filters I mentioned in the other post) can be closed to where the sub just does nothing.

I donā€™t expect people here to be able to do that. Iā€™m just sharing the idea, reminding people that itā€™s possible, that itā€™s something that they are capable of doing. That perhaps they canā€™t have absolute control and do everything, I mean at a certain point you can grow out of subliminals completely if we really want to take it there. Thatā€™s not the point, the point is just to start acknowledging and tapping into at least some extent towards that direction of expansionā€¦ even if itā€™s small.

The technology and scripts can only do so much.

Theyā€™re tools but more specifically, theyā€™re training wheels for what we are already capable of doing once fully awakened, period.

Thatā€™s a concept that needs to be said because thatā€™s where the REAL empowerment, REAL unlocking of limitless potential/power, REAL awakening and REAL progression is.

This is the whole point of the message - itā€™s shifting the scale from technology/scripts towards the realization of your own power, your connection to it and what that allows for you to do.

Anyways, thanks for dusting off that post from the 2019 archives, lol. Some very handy stuff in there and Iā€™m sure itā€™ll help someone.

Wow LOLā€¦

Thatā€™s literally exactly what I was saying and you wrote itā€¦ perfectly. Your subs are kicking in hard.

I did make the post confusing a bitā€¦ I wrote it very fast thatā€™s why it has typos and shit lol so I canā€™t be mad at someone for misinterpreting the message.

6 Likes

Lobbing a curveball in here since this thread is boring.

These subliminal companies all hide their precious scripts but hereā€™s something to consider.

The script that you have listened to, is forever logged in the database of YOUR subconscious mind.

You all have the scripts and you all technically ā€œknowā€ them, just not consciously.

There are ways to access your subconscious mind and pull it out lol but itā€™s extremely high level.
and honestly if one were at that level, they probably wouldnā€™t even care about subs.

Interesting stuff, huh

Lol

7 Likes

Hey @Luther24

First of all, what an incredible in-depth post about manifestation and specific manifestation by Subliminals. IMO you nailed the explanation of how Subliminals work for us if you give clear directions. There are some points I would like to put some suggestions tho.

This right here is the definition of the Law of attraction. I cannot stress this enough guys. Iā€™ve seen this multiple times with my own manifestations. For example, I wanted to manifest a new job right. I wrote down:

• Getting paid more than ā‚¬3000 a month
  • Changing peopleā€™s lives while doing it
  • Be in love with life while working
  • Make a big impact
  • Teach, speak and coach in a subject that I enjoy

Now, I got what I asked for. Iā€™m getting paid 3100 a month, I change lives while doing it and I teach in subjects I enjoy. Here is the point, the things I teach are subjects that I enjoy, not love. Itā€™s nice to teach about, but the subject that I really love, are not teachable in this Job. Also, I have 2 bitchy colleagues that are extremely fake. Why? I did not write down what kind of colleagues I wanted to have in this job

So I wanted to make an impact? Helping somebody a diploma so he/she can get a job is making an impact. But thatā€™s not what I meant by making an impact. And changing peopleā€™s lives? If somebody asks you ā€œWhere is the toilet?ā€ and you say ā€œWalk 10m straight and then itā€™s on your rightā€ There you go, you just ā€œchangedā€ somebodyā€™s life. Because I did something that put someone else in an altered stage. Thatā€™s the definition of change.

Do you see what Luther means by being specific? If you want to manifest something, you have to be damn sure that you ask Everything**** you desire and get very specific.

Butā€¦

I had no idea what I meant by Impact, changing peopleā€™s lives, or what my values are if I did not manifest this wrongly. Iā€™ll speak for myself here, but I think most of you can resonate with what Iā€™m saying here. Some days I think I want this thing, the other thing I donā€™t need it. Then I think ā€œno itā€™s this thing!ā€ and so on and so on. We are very limited in our perception of what we truly want in life. Only by experience, we can decide what works en doesnā€™t work for us. If I did not have this 40+ hour job. I wouldā€™ve never figured out that I like to work less than 40 hours (Here again, I had not specified how long I wanted to work in my manifestation)

So to be specific, you have to be unspecific and fail while learning from your own creations. My point is, that you will never really know for sure what it is youā€™re truly desiring. So let the contracted screw up your house so now and then, but donā€™t get mad at the contractor. See what he is doing with your house and what like and donā€™t like. From there you start giving directions. Give yourself the room to manifest it wrongly, even in manifestation there is failure.

5 Likes

How about manifesting a brilliant, genius, and compassionate subconscious mind that will create conditions in your life that continually surprise, delight, and bless you and that are even better than what you could have imagined?

[spoiler alert: you already have this.]

Yes, manifest what you aspire towards and desire.

But also, Manifest faith in the wisdom and brilliance of the deeper nature that is already within you. And around you.

Would you have come up with a neuron? How about 100 billion of them working simultaneously? What about a gallbladder? Would you have come up with an electromagnetic spectrum? How long would it have taken you to come up with these treasures that you already possess and of which you have barely been tapping the potential?

And how about this one? Nature, the Cosmos, manifested YOU. It manifested little manifesting machines!

Hmmmā€¦maybe itā€™s kind of good at this stuff.

So manifest the capacity and the wisdom to cooperate skillfully with Nature. To recognize, receive, and build on its treasures. To let its genius be and inform your genius.

That way every pain, ache, discomfort, or bump in the road does not have to equal some cosmic failure on your part.

hmmā€¦big talk from me. As for the reality? uhhā€¦still working on it. Anyway, given the option, those are my preferences.

7 Likes

It is just a suggestion, reminding you that you have this power.

But in the end, that power, is already there within youā€¦ if you are willing onlyā€¦ to access it.

1 Like

Yes itā€™s less scripting, but thatā€™s irrelevant. More scripting, less scripting, yes those are set into the subliminal but itā€™s the filters of your mind that can be perfectly adjusted to any level. By closing certain filters and blocking certain parts of the script, it almost creates the illusion that you are controlling the amount of scripting. If I run Stark and choose to block a bunch of stuff from it, the part of the script that Iā€™m blocking is not even being processed (it gets filtered), itā€™s literally the equivalent of it not being there. So the advanced user still gets exactly what you are saying (greatest results with least amount of scripting), itā€™s just being done from within, through filters (conscious guidance/exertion) rather than physically/externally changing the amount of scripting in the technology itself.

You could just run mogul for a long time and achieve all your wealth goals. You dont need to give your brain more scripting to then filter them in ur brain. That just seems like extra work. Also why would you need to mix multiple archetypes (unless its purely for entertainment); the end goal is what matters, archetype is just how u reach that goal.

Correct me if I misread your post.

This Man gets it

:+1:

2 Likes

From what I realized on my journey as well as watching others, the realization that weā€™re all creators, that Godliness is within us all gets unlocked once you have the character for it.

Not a second before.

Or so it seems to me.

The scripts are already in your mind before you ever listen to it.

The mind already knows everything. You just donā€™t consciously have access to it (yet).

This whole thread is a masterclass in this work that we are doing. Not gonna reply to anyone because I read everything and there is something in all of it.
Thanks for helping a neophyte out.

2 Likes