AzrielLight EmperorQ

@simon
They way you explain things is so simple yet so deep and insightful. Your explaination gets straight to the point and leaves the reader with lots to ponder on.
:+1:

4 Likes

I know it’s great,
well worth the hounding (lite) :slight_smile:

@pacman
your classified as a dagger The Single File Fanatic-khan stage 1 for three months

1 Like

a stage 1 for 3 months in a multi stage program may even be a new class- needle with ink

2 Likes

Lol yes im a dagger…
After reading simons post i need to get a plan of action and really work my ass off and forget about what a sub can do…

3 Likes

I should put this in Q module requests

The Simon Approach sub-listening will cause the user to act and live as if they were not relying or waiting on subs, give the user the capacity to realistically and intuitively access which subs will be best to played at which times and for what duration, cause the user to act on all subs or move on to a sub they will act on.

(I recognize the irony here and have not yet decided if I am joking or not)

1 Like

Couple older posts on this point:

3 Likes

It’s funny I find SubClub subs to be so powerful around attraction and dating.
That is where I am most transformed even though it’s been my lowest focus and priority.

I never worry about my sexual desirability, or whether woman like me or not anymore. I’m asking woman out I’m interested in, I’m letting go when things don’t work out easier to effortlessly, and things don’t work out with people who are bad fits/lower caliber, and work out with woman who are high caliber/more attractive- the opposite of what it used to be.

99% of woman anywhere I go show me overt signs of interest (even without libertine) and I find it very easy to engage them.

8 Likes

The truth is I have been in action around this, but it’s been effortless action, it’s low priority so perhaps there is less resistance, perfectionism, hang ups, about simply acting on it.

I see that high priorities I think about more than act on, all the effort and ratiocination retrospectively occurs like action, but it’s not :sweat_smile::joy:

blind spot revealed.

I don’t want to beat myself up or exaggerate my lack of efforts. I have done plenty, but I’m kidding myself if think I’ve remotely exhausted the efforts or possibilities I could act on, either for clarification or direct action.

2 Likes

Where would you place me? I’m curious.

1 Like

you put the kitchen sink in a dagger and have been cutting for months :slight_smile:

1 Like

@khan

since as far as I know, no one but me, knows what your running, so you’ll probably be the only one who gets that lol

1 Like

Not exactly how I’d describe my approach, but @Simon’s points are solid as always. (Though I’d add, if you yourself are thinking of it as ‘the kitchen sink’ then my approach is probably not right for you.)

(I played Ecstasy of Gold as a whole for nine months and stage 4 for 3 months before I started adding much weight around it.)

2 Likes

I see there is a very intelligent, systematic approach to your use of high volume of titles, and would say ‘the kitchen sink’ approach is not synonymous with haphazard.

All those metaphors are equally humorous and ‘cool’ in my mind.

I ‘daggered’ Emperor for three months, then scalpeled for two, now I’ve got the kitchen sink. Terminus, 2 customs, HOM, 2-3 Ultima’s.

There was a reastaurant called Serendipity that I went to as a kid, and they had a dish called ‘The kitchen Sink’ -it was 40 scoops of ice cream. So personally I enjoy that connotation. I would get ‘reconciliation’ if I ate to much though

3 Likes

@Simon points really making me think that i have not fully used the single stages properly for me to be on a huge sub like khan :thinking:

@pacman it seems about two weeks into whatever your running you always start questioning lol not saying don’t question, but if that’s the case, which it may or may not be, it be good to be aware off.

Khan has been a great first sub for many.
Also as I’ve continued to run Khan Stage 1 it has gotten some very difficult breakdown experiences, so even though I love its deeper effect, there will be some turbulence with it after all, that may be the case for you as well, despite how much you’ve enjoyed it.

1 Like

I wont stop stage 1 lol …
This is my thinking and reasons…
If ine cant fully use a singl title like ascension or emperor…how will one make khan work fully lol when khan has like 4 subs in one :grin::grin:

one stage at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Note to self : pacman shut up and stick with khan…its me your subconcious trying to make you switch.

1 Like

It’s ok. No one has. :smile:

My points are guidelines. You don’t have to be perfectionistic about them. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

today is my final day on all medications.
I was experience some intense fatigue, nausea withdrawals from the corticorsteroids
while continueing to take an antibotic that wiped me out. Still have gone to the gym inside my commitment.

I met up with a friend to go today, we grabbed dinner after but the whole time I had a headache, felt not well, got home, and put on Elixir Ultima, an hour later I felt completely healthy and refreshed. My mechanical tinnitus has dissipated, as it does every time I run Elixir Ultima.

I also feel very proud of myself for all I’ve accomplished and done, I’m present to my own progress more so than before, and present to where I can also still progress and feel good about it.

perhaps an underrated benefit of healing, is viscerally being present to our own progress and capacity.

4 Likes