Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Hah that feeling makes my day.

ST2 now and it’s kicking my buttocks. More raw dominance than EQ and a lot more intimate thoughts lately.

3 Likes

Yes, always fucking hot

1 Like

@pacman

What’s your move…you moving forward on the khan stages or dropping to go back to AM etc?

1 Like

Going back to Khan…

1 Like

Nice…you totally Khan do it !!

I’d recommend running every stage though in order

1 Like

Then, @pacman remembers this…

and so …

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

It’s that recon being tricky again. I’ll bet there was a breakthrough coming round the corner when you switched to AM/PS.

Or you miss the Khan lifestyle !

2 Likes

The recon on QV2 is absolutely subtle.
I also love that Khan dominance and effortless power aura. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s a tough stage but also a very nice stage since women can’t resist you.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

@pacman What differences are you experiencing between KhanQ and KhanQ V2?

2 Likes

I don’t think what you need is AM. I think what you need is HoM.

Khan already gives you what AM has (in a different way)

You need the social shrewdness from HoM.

1 Like

Kindly elaborate please.

QV2 is very sneaky and gets processed almost immediately. I also noticed that QV2 reconciliation is very subtle but powerful enough to make to switch subs etc. QV2 is easy to listen too but very pronounced effects.

2 Likes

Khan already has everything AM has to offer, and more. AM is just power & productivity.
What you need not is an Alpha base, what you need is further social knowledge and intelligence.

I think, for your case specifically, you should focus on social subs that enhance this massively, such as HoM & PCC. As it will teach you how to direct your power in calculated ways.

3 Likes

Do you know me ? Seems like you know me very well to provide that description.

You are 100% right!

I feel very powerful internally. But it expresses as anger on the outside and especially to people.

1 Like

Lolol, intuition, friend.

Yep, you just need to understand, that, to achieve total control over both yourself and people, you need to be more strategical. That means not letting your emotions control you, if it is optimal to do so in that point in time. HoM and PCC should teach you this very well.

Nothing wrong with getting angry with idiots, but you need to know when it would be better to express your anger and when not, and how to express it. HoM and PCC teach you the how.

2 Likes

Thank you
Really appreciate that advice :+1:

I don’t know.

Great points @DarkPrince

@pacman I’d start with PCC, HOM is massive, maybe add HOM after you’re calibrated on Stage 4 Khan. PCC was actually the biggest game changer for me to start really shifting things in my external environment, with people and work where relationships were already entrenched. On Emperor some things move fast in my life but other would just create constant conflict, friction, on PCC I found a way for the water to rise without breaking the stone it was previously stopped by.

2 Likes

A new chick arrived at work for training. She is attached to me as I am her mentor.

Could this be manifestation from Khan? :sunglasses:

2 Likes