Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

That is clear. And no freaking joke. Thanks, man.

1 Like

I am feeling similarly as I described in my journal.

My will be done.

What stage are you on BTW and how many loops?

2 Likes

Stage 1 only 1 loop a day. And how about you @AlexanderGraves

You feel like Mafia :sunglasses:

1 Like

Finished stage 1 recently. Currently on a much needed washout before I head into ST2.

One loop a day is definitely enough.

I did 26 loops overall with it.

4 Likes

Stage 2 is very tough. That was with QV1.
Attraction is insane in stage 2. :grin:

1 Like

It’s so crazy with the new V2 technology and loops. Back in November when I did St1 for 30 days i clocked 209 loops… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hah, when clocking loops and hours listened actually meant something.

Khan Q ST4 looking real good. Give it a try @pacman.

3 Likes

Even stage 1 looks good with this new technology but it fucks me up so bad and yet so subtly. :grin::joy:

Haha yeah, and when I started and read people’s journals doing loops pre Khan. Was rough in the beginning haha!

I noticed THAT.

Did just two loops and am still in recon from it 3 days later wtf.

QV2 is INSANELY powerful!

2 Likes

Try one loop every 2nd day for the first week.

I went through the same with QVš lol

1 Like

Yeah after the current recon will definitely run less loops on ST2.

Powerful!

1 Like

I think starting points are necessary for manifestation only…?

1 Like

Does Khan create an Aura around?

@Malkuth @RVconsultant

Does Khan create an Aura around?

@Lion @SaintSovereign

1 Like

A starting point is different than not taking action.

I see I phrased this wrong in my post above.

I meant if you have a business OR START one OR DO ANYTHING TO ADD ACTION TO THE KHAN SCRIPT then there is no lack of productivity.

If you sit around, waiting for money to manifest from Khan, then it doesn’t do shit.

2 Likes

Been noticing something else as well guys:

• When I am on stage 1 i am constantly seeing certain ladies around. Like for example when ever I am on stage 1 I see lady A lady C and lady F.
  • When I am on stage 2 I see another group of ladies for example lady E lady J and lady K.

These ladies are all known to me as in they are familiar faces but I don’t talk to the I just see them around in town.

4 Likes

Usually Ultimas have auras in them but that doesn’t mean the Q titles won’t have some sort of way to attract and manifest what you desire in terms of wealth and women.

Yes, if you want to maximize auras, go for Ultimas (Like Libertine).

2 Likes

Your aura is a natural part of your being. Anything that strengthens your presence, your mind, and your atmosphere will impact your aura. All living things have auras.

So, yes, definitely. Khan will strengthen your charisma, your magnetism, your force of character and attraction, and all of this will be expressed in your aura.

But auras can radiate outwards to others, or be held tightly around you, or even drawn inside.

I think that Aura subliminals encourage you to radiate your aura, or certain aspects of your aura, outwards, so that they surround you more strongly in the environment. This helps to create a certain atmosphere around you.

They don’t create your aura, but they influence how you direct it.

6 Likes

Hah that feeling makes my day.

ST2 now and it’s kicking my buttocks. More raw dominance than EQ and a lot more intimate thoughts lately.

3 Likes