Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I’m only on Stage 1 and I’m shocked at the manifestation from QV2.

Khan Stage 1 QV2Challenge Manifestation

At work my supervisor called me and mentioned that a client had come in to complain about me. The complain is that is I am asking his child not to do extra work which I didn’t ask the child to do. He came in to ask why am I doing that… I am an educator. So I think you get the picture what transpired.
The reason I don’t recommend doing more work than I asked is because the application is not the same to all sets of work. I teach Mathematics so all exercises require different methodologies.

What you guys think ? Challenge manifested?

As usual - all comments welcomed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah looks like a challenge, what happened throughout the interaction ?

1 Like

I didn’t meet the parent.My supervisor called me and informed me what had happened.

ImAgine having problems with a maths teacher, they’re as logical with their teaching approach as possible

Keep us updated on the girl you mentor I’ve found that the contextual alpha frame of being their superior in the teaching place is a really good place to be, and with the game you’ve been learning I’d say you’d hold a very strong frame

1 Like

Will definitely keep you posted.

My take on that challenge is that if I stand up to that parent and show them I’m incharge and I k own what I am doing …that will also indirectly showy supervisor I know what I’m doing and I’m not someone to fuk with. :sunglasses:

Or I can bring my dark side out and really strike the child indirectly lol and force the parent to come to school for a misdemeanor…:japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin:

It’s not necessary, keep your frame and don’t exert your power, stay away from trouble

5 Likes

what a touching advice for a Khan :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I hear you.
Then what do I classify as a challenge?

1 Like

Why do you need to classify challenges? Just what journey are you on? – You might not even know.

1 Like

I want to develop my self.
From the sales page of Khan it says it a difficult sub meaning it will create challenges for you to grow from…that’s why I ask.

I could be looking at this totally wrong.

Maybe these challenges (sale page) are a result from you changing, thus, the different perception of others may result in some challenge.

Personally, I don’t even believe in manifestations. I believe in the path God sets you on.

3 Likes

Is that it? That’s not even a Khan challenge!

Just explain what you wrote above and hold firm, that’s it. Khan wouldn’t even sweat that.

Anyway I’d rather you talk about this girl you’re mentoring at your place in the evening :wink:

3 Likes

You’re right and that sounds like a challenge which is actually a module called the forge and I do belief all these frame building incidences while on khan are basically challenges to help you calibrate your frame and dominance

More often than not they’re uncomfortable and the knowledge that it’s just a manifestation to help me build my core as a man helps me push through, dominance like a strong body generally has a very scary ceiling and rising in it is as uncomfortable as lifting heavy weights

2 Likes

That is it @Michel

@Simon san

trying to ruin my no fap streak :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I see exactly this on Khan.
Khan is also making me take revenge on those men that try to attack me.

1 Like

‘making’ is a strong word lol- your still steering the ship even if your influenced strongly towards certain propensities.

I haven’t run Khan enough to know the move there, but I imagine the revenge taking is recon/ your not yet integrated dark side. I think full Khan doesn’t bother with that. Can you channel the energy of change and dominance you want to act out with revenge in a way that would enhance your life instead?

Of course putting people in there place fully and going out of your way to do it could be part of the Khan process but worth considering an alternative perhaps.

Take what I’m saying with a grain of salt because maybe that is really the right thing for you at this point. I genuinely don’t know

3 Likes

I only feel the need to get back at people when I feel they disrespect me or attack my status.

There are certain social situations that bring this out for me.
Basically if I ignore them or the situate then they continue to walk over me.

2 Likes

@pacman like @Yazooneh said, Khan calls you to hold frame. You really don’t need to “take revenge” on anybody, just let that anger rise and hold.

The time a female big boss tried to emasculate me at work I just refused point blank.

How dare you try to make me pick up after you?

It was scary to do, but HELL NO you screwed up, you solve it.
She went and sulked in the corner.

2 Likes