Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

The essence of the program lies in its final stage. Before running a multi-stage program you have to check each stage objectives, compare it with your goals, take into account your current situation and the previous programming with its results… Say you want to run Khan and you’ve run DR before so you may skip Stage 1 since you did a great cleaning with DR, you may skip Stage 2 since you’ve been using alpha programming for a long time and you don’t need alpha programming so much, you may skip Stage 3 too if taking action is your second nature. So you go for the final stage.

I don’t claim it wouldn’t be beneficial to run every stage but I think it would be more beneficial to skip the programming you don’t really need for the sake of running the final stage.

2 Likes

I find it hard to imagine the individual whose situation makes it perfect to jump straight to DR ST4 with no issues!

1 Like

No situation is ever perfect. If one lacks imagination one can just follow @Simon’s journey. :slight_smile:

Edit:
All I suggested should be based on a thorough evaluation, of course, it shouldn’t be like “I feel I’m ready” but even that feel may make a breakthrough in one’s life oftentimes.

It can be a little hard to tell with DR stage 1 since it’s designed to make things stop happening in your mind rather than make you start doing things and thinking different things as most subs are. That can be a lot more subtle than a sub that drives you toward being more dominant or being more successful.
If you’re running it correctly, it’s working, it might just take a while for you to notice.

5 Likes

What’s your listening routine? What did you listen to before and what results did you get

Exactly. (With QL & EF being exceptions, sort of – more in the linked post)

Most of the times, the necessary alchemical/psychological process is such that a Stage 4 Exclusive journey feels the same as a multi-stage journey.

Meaning – One will not really experience Stage 3 effects until a significant portion of 1 & 2 are complete. Like you won’t feel the push to Take Social Action on Khan, if you were still hung up in limiting beliefs or had no social self-concept.

Anyway, to read my views on Stages and how to use them with your Goals, click on this linked post, and follow the discussion. :point_down:t2:

3 Likes

What do you mean exactly by that? What’s the correct way to run a subclub sub? My routine is listening 5 days on 2 days off…usually 2 loops before bed. This week I went with listening one loop and taking one day break in between. Also listening at a different time.

1 Like

I listened to Ascension, PCC and Regen. Didn’t give me any results to notice. I ran them for 90 days.

2 Likes

@Sigma11
Could you create another thread so that all members can assist you and provide you with good suggestions.
Dont want to go against this thread. :+1:

Great way of putting it!
I think DR stops your current negative scripts that your mind has been running all this time.

1 Like

Also a great way of putting it. Some of mine intruded on my conscious mind often and forcefully, so it’s noticeable, but I do wonder what scripts it is stopping that I’m not even aware of.

2 Likes

I only played one loop and i feel this effects so strongly. We have lots of mental blocks that we not even aware of.

That sounds about right. As we’ve said, you may not notice what this one is doing for you until later.

2 Likes

For the same reason, in the first 2+ weeks, I played DR on alternate days instead of everyday.

2 Likes

If you can’t sense changes in any macro/past traumas or major life narratives, it’s ok.

Shift your attention to micro/chronic problems instead.

My example:

Make a list of all the things in your daily life, that TRIGGER you on a regular basis.

In a matter of days, you’ll find that the intensity of your negative emotions has come down dramatically.

:+1:t2:

9 Likes

withdrawal/rejection of projections, bad subliminal influences (product page), new archetype but entirely egoic (Perpetual machine is run on unconcious energy, id), the body will fight the will (Ego), and consume it unless some ritual/offering/sacrifice is performed, this involves all that primitive stuff (food/pleasure etc).

lots of tricks the body will try and use to survive, reproduce, fight, and in the end it will always win through attrition to maintain dominance, and this is the very reason we are here.

As well, there are no longer any reliable (IRL) institutions/organizations to utilize, for the individual to thrive/survive the ego dominating the body, so reversion is usually recommended here (Balanced Energy, compromise).

There is something to what you said. I’ve just read DR Stage 1 description and found this:

Similar in function to Khan’s ST1, Dragon Fire doesn’t have the limit of removing only that which is standing in overall execution of Khan.

It seems to me that DR Stage 1 was designed to remove everything which may stand in the way of DR (the final stage) execution. It means it would be better to run Stage 1 first for some time (or till we reach our enough). It doesn’t mean running Stage 4 wouldn’t be beneficial though. It seems to me it leans towards the conclusion it’s “better” to run all the stages one by one in general but still running DR Stage 4 for one year may be more beneficial than running each stage for three months. Simon is trying to cut the corners in my view. It’s a very interesting approach indeed.

2 Likes

Im also starting to like this approach.
What will happen if stage 4 one stonewalls because of the advanced scripting?

@Simon
Please come online and explain your approach to the forum…

I think it’s best to evaluate your current you, your (financial, psychological, social etc,) situation and circumstances, the previous programming and its results, take into account your “subliminal” needs and desires (internal/external goals), then compare those goals with what the stage/program offers and make your decision basing on that. It could prevent the situation you mentioned from happening. If stonewalling occurred anyway, there are some methods of dealing with it or you could just reevaluate your run and decide to move back to one of the previous stages.

2 Likes