Question regarding Multistage

I have been reading journals of people on the forum. Everyone who uses multistage subs does 1 stage for a few months.

My question is what if you listen to 1 loop of all stages of the multistage sub everyday? Can it be done like that?

1 Like

Not really

feel free to experiment but I think it’s not a good idea

however, same goes for listening longer than. 1 month I think it’s unnecessary

personally would recommend you listen at least to st1 and st2, a month each, st3 see how it goes

then st4 as long as you need usually it includes all the other stages or the most important parts of it that are needed, dont get too caught up in one stage, there’s no need, e.g. for st1 healing you can do healing fora year still need more healing, etc.

I’d just do a month each stage.

sorry but I think stacking all stages is a bad idea, too much variability in instructions - better go step by step IMO

3 Likes

Well, it doesn’t hurt to ask your doubts.

2 Likes

of course

feel free to experiment also but I’d do stage by stage

1 Like

If you want to try something like playing all stages every day, you might want to start with just 1 loop per day.

If you want to try that with Dragon Reborn, I would actually feel a bit afraid for you.

Please keep a journal. I ask you be cautious.

3 Likes

My question is why do you think that there is a better way to use a multi stage sub than the way the makers of the sub prescribed it? I would think that no on else knows better their subs than them.

2 Likes

This has been brought up before, and the only “right” answer is to experiment and try it if you want. Some have done so with great results, while some stick to the recommendations provided by the Creators.

The bottom line is it may work for you, it may not.

If you do try it out, journal and let us know. That will also help future users who invariably wonder the same thing.

3 Likes

No harm in asking…

3 Likes

I agree… :grinning:

2 Likes

@Detective_L :point_up:

And thank you to @Palpatine for wisdom and logic.

2 Likes

I think someone should change their username to defensive_l… :roll_eyes: just sayin…

Yes, it can be done.

But your real question is ‘what will happen?’

For everyone dismissing your question, the answer is ‘I don’t know’.

I don’t know either.

Slower results?

Stonewalling?

Incredible developmental leaps?

Don’t know. And haven’t had enough time or interest to find out.

I did once have the idea of running Stages 1 through 3 in the usual way, but also stacking Stage 4 from the very beginning.

Haven’t tried it. Hahaha.

Anyway. We don’t know what will happen.

Want to take one for the team?

2 Likes

@Simon once mentioned that multi stage subs can be used like a tool box. Use which stage is needed at that particular part of the process.
Example if you feel you need more healing stay on stage 1 for a longer period. When you decide to go to stage 2 and discover that there are more mental blocks surfacing go back to stage 1.
To me all multi stage is a life long subliminal. You will always need a stage at some part of your life.

3 Likes

That he did, good sir. That indeed he did.

That entire thread will be interesting for you to read, @Detective_L

3 Likes

Aye, an’ a fine day it was!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

It seems to me like SC products are designed to be very flexible, so that you have the options to maximize the potential of the products to fit your needs. Some of the multi stage subs appear to be designed so that you can do this. Unless the product comes with a warning to take it easy, then I would encourage you to get to know your sub. If you want to explore the different stages, do that, it’s the only way that you will find out what the product does for you at this point of growth in your life. If you listen to one or two loops per week of one of the stages, it should give you an idea of what it does and what you can handle. I do this with Quantum Limitless, and I’ve had really good success socially because of it.

1 Like