[CONTEST] And the winner is... (and get your free gift here)

Yeah, I don’t know what it might do. I texted a girl yesterday and she answered today :point_left: I’ll see with more exposure.

2 Likes

Oh wow, my guess was actually just a joke because I’m always asking for the strong erections module, I had no idea it would actually be the answer. :joy:

Thanks very much for the free custom and for making the sub in the first place. My Xmas was actually looking to be pretty shitty but you guys have made it one to remember :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Congrats @ichigo! :smiley: please share your current sub playlist :sweat_smile:

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire for the free Diamond Ultima! :smiley:

As they say… Diamonds are forever… but I hope it won’t be hard… forever… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I feel sorry for your partner…:joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

From now on, diamond is one of my best friends in a whole new way!

2 Likes

Thanks to @Fire and @SaintSovereign for the present!

1 Like

I want to listen to Diamond and see what happens, but I have to keep telling myself I’m only on week 2 of 6 of this Stack Rotation.

2 Likes

I ended up falling asleep and I’m sure it was released about 20 minutes after I fell asleep D: !

Anyway! @ichigo massively congratulations man.
Well deserved and great guess dude!

@SaintSovereign & @Fire - Great work with this! How amazing that you guys continually push the boundaries of technology. This is incredible. I’m hoping this means that other mains could possibly be Ultima’s in the future but I guess it comes at the compromise of possibly parts of the current scripting being lost? (Like healing for Sex Mastery)

Thank you for the free gift! Will be waiting and deciding a day or so to see if Primal and Sex Mastery are for me as I’m not into either (yet) and may come in handy in the future. But super grateful for the work you’ve put in.

All three of these subs will change so many lives from this day forward.

3 Likes

When @DarkPhilosopher said something about being super busy I was honestly expecting something related to Executive or Limitless Executive. Especially with the new year fast approaching and people making resolutions.

3 Likes

So here I am to tell you… you’re wife might like diamond… diamonds are a girl’s best friend… and now, so are you, in a really good way!

3 Likes

I have to stay strong and actually stick to a full stack for once in my life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:trophy:Achievement Unlocked: Fidelity to One’s Playlist

2 Likes

But … but … listening to Diamond isn’t cheating. An Ultima doesn’t count, right? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@Simon I’m trying to find where you may have talked about the contrasting effects between Stark and Stark Ultima. I feel like I vaguely remember it. A quick search didn’t turn it up. Is there a thread somewhere?

1 Like

Emporer has a healing component? I had no Clue

1 Like

Yes, @KingHeem. It has Rebirth in it

1 Like

I didn’t test SU myself. I have only mentioned/linked it a few times.
What I know is from @friday, @Hermit, and most recently @Fusion.

SQ effects seem to start at Learning, Innovation, Personal Strengths, Ikigai, etc., while social skills take time to manifest.
SU brings out social, sexual, and aura elements of Stark immediately.

This first link is of Friday’s Ultima journal. Several posts starting from #34 are on SU, along with a theory on the differences in effects from Ultima & Q builds. :point_down:t2:

Also of interest…

2 Likes

Okay, follow-up question.

Proposed: The ‘light’ of the subliminal program is filtered through the ‘prism’ of our personality, bodymind, values, and agendas.

If that’s true, might these variant results possibly reveal the particular tendencies of those people who ran them?

In other words, did those same exact people who experienced the strong Social and Sexual effects of Stark Ultima also experience Stark Q as Learning and Innovation focused?

hahah. this is just completely for interest’s sake; and just to hear your thoughts on it.

1 Like

As early effects. Yes. :slight_smile:

No long term journals on SU though. So, @Friday’s hypothesis is still not a theory. :wink:

Pre-SU posts by @friday on StarkQ from hust one thread…

A few days later…

Similarly in @Fusion’s journal we see…

:smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations dude, lol

1 Like