Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

I’m tempted to actually run StarkU as my 1x ultima with EQ. I’m just hesitating that it might be too heavy.

3 Likes

This is an interesting one I’d like to see…I’d like to know input if it happens.

1 Like

Try and you’ll know :sunglasses:

@friday mentioned this as well, during the original test experimental,

Something akin to the best sexual experience of his life I believe

3 Likes

its tempting to want to add some more or different content onto whatever your currently using to get more, or better results. What are some of the worst side effects i wonder of overstacking, besides ofcourse manifesting some completely unexpected life event for an emotional healing lesson which I definitely have experienced, worst direct physical symptom ive had was insomnia where my mind wont stop at bedtime.
not to try and pry into the secret recipe, but is ultima build more or less content than Q?

I’d take Stark Ultima over Sex Mastery Q any day.

I’m out of likes so I am verbally hearting this message.

2 Likes

Ascended Mogul
Emperor
Limitless
Limitless Executive

You’ll be happy with this. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes. This has been something I’ve been wanting to do for awhile, so it’s definitely on the list. SMXQ is a good candidate for a major program being turned into an Ultima.

9 Likes

Im mildly interested in that :joy::joy::joy: to be honest I want it now!!! Great news!!

1 Like

Ah nice nice, you got exactly what I meant. I’ll try this stack right after I’m done with my dragon journey. :muscle:

Makes sure not to forget Iron Frame for that one, by the way, I love how you worded that! You’re mesmerizing.

AND,

I’m sure that Title would sell like no other, I mean if you can literally Ultimatise Stark and have it work that well, Sex Mastery would undoubtedly perform even better.

2 Likes

An official recommendation for Emperor and Ascended Mogul stacked :thinking:
I might have to try this one.

Any possibilities of a program called Sexual Energy Mastery? Which can be used Sex, Creativity, Alchemy and others.

1 Like

Have you tried So Below Ultima?

I haven’t, but I suspect it may be very close to what you’re asking.
Umm … I’ll listen to the supercharger and confirm that.

@Fire ?

2 Likes

Lol, you can do sexual alchemy at will? It seems like a work to me. Also I don’t know of any practices for how to do them.

It is made to fill you with sexual energy and other emotionally charged energies as I understood from the sales page. It’s upto the user how to use that energy. Again, my understanding. Don’t know how correct.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Will Stark U be recieving the new Ultima Core format? I know it’s an experimental but I’ve been having such great results with R.I.C.H and Love Bomb, both of which I believe have the new format that I’d love to test/see Stark U with it.

I’d love to see the changes.

Probably not. StarkU doesn’t have the Ultima Core, it has the Standard Script that goes into every major subliminal, but formatted for Ultima.

2 Likes

Makes sense, I assumed it had the core.
I’m sure, if it had the new Ultima Core (if it somehow worked) the results would be beyond amazing. Jesus, I can’t even imagine what that would be like.

2 Likes

Does StarkU have an aura? And are the results meant to be permanent as well, after long term use?

1 Like