Ultima - New Beginnings

Also again feeling exceptionally horny and just would like to call a girl to come now

Unfortunately I had to take an unplanned rest day yesterday due to external circumstances. However, the reconciliation faded, feeling fresh again and I will start my first loop of the day soon :slight_smile:

Dreams are still extremely vivid so that I woke up at 5:55 am but still ended up sleeping till 7:40 because the dreams have been just so exciting. The last dream was me infiltrating a model show, where I acted like I am the male model just to talk to some nice ladies. One guy got suspicious but I handeled everything smoothly. Later, even talked to Hedi Klum and other celebrities who wanted to meet the guy who had the balls to do what I did. The other dreams have been even more interesting but I forgot most of it at this point.

1 Like

Just had a nurture to look at the modules for my custom again. Ended up cutting it down from 21 modules to 12. After I was done, I began to feel euphoric and I can’t wait to order it.
That’s why I love Stark, it really is great for planning or creating something.

11:01 will start one loop of Stark Ultima now

So you’re not going for a 20 module Custom?

1 Like

Not for now

I will send you my modules later and the reasons why

1 Like

Ultima Stark

One loop:
The same day: No reconcilation, amazing productive day
The next day: Tremendous RECONCILATION

Two loops:
The same day: Some mild reconcilation
The next day: ???

Today, I listened to two loops for the first time. I was productive but my thoughts went wild and I could not concentrate or focus on one task for long. Still, got my workload done but I know I could have done much more.
Went out for dinner with my family. There was a really stupid sign that one should not go a certain way, but because no guests were there and there is actually no point at all to go all the way around, I decided to go there anyway. Suddenly the waiter shouted something from behind and came over to tell me that I may not go this way. I got calmed, smiled but stand my ground and showed him how stupid the sign and the what he is ordering me to do is. In the end, I got my way and went through. He was rude but instead of anger, I felt compassion for him. He is just doing his job. After that, we had a great dinner.

Definitely felt some mild reconciliation today. My family pointed out that I am negative (which I was not) but probably expressed through non-verbal communication. This often happens when I feel mild reconciliation. 2 loops were too much for me today, so I will only listen to one loop tomorrow.

4 Likes

Am I loosing my mind??

Well that would be pretty positive actually as this would be the egoistic structure of my mind but I just woke up and had a very strange night. I am not sure how much of it is real or was dreamt but somehow I was acting out different personalities in my sleep also through my sleep positions. Having the thought in mind: “Am I schizophrenic?”. I remember (dreaming maybe) waking up (5,6,7,8 am) at different hours and having a positive or negative response to it based on the hour (8 am - angry for oversleeping) but I just woke up and it is only 6:55 am…

Dreams are getting exceptionally interesting, vivid and weird. But also realistic in some sense. I figured that this is for me the next level. I normally dream vivid, when the sub is working one something, I dream long vivid dreams and the same or a level after that would be me having exceptionally realistic dreams, things and themes that are happened or could happen to me. Another level after that would be to have no dreams or “black dreams”, this often happens in the first days of a new sub when there is extensive working and absorption of the script going on.

Back to my dreams, I was going out with my friends climbing which I usually do. The city was different and it looked like Las Vegas. We had to wait in a line but I spotted some other friends so we passed that. Also my grandpa joined us (which is weird haha as he is 90). He got confronted by a guy and I took a stand for him.
While climbing, we separated in two groups (my grandpa vanished) where I was with two other girls I fancied but would consider “out of my league” a few weeks ago. Those were girls I know which I did not seduce or really talk much because feared fucking it up with them. While climbing we meet the other group and my ex (who was in the other group) wanted to touch my dick. I refused and talked my way out of it very smoothly but still said that I would get a boner. Fast forwarding, I ended somehow outside where I guess we were looking for my grandpa maybe. I and my best buddy are becoming doctors and we saw that a lot of babies lay outside in the sun. We went to the mothers, and told them to be careful and take the baby away out of the sun or he will burn his skin. Als ways my friend said so as he had much more knowledge than me and I did not really know what he talked about. But soon I wanted to talk to them myself, and so I did. The conversation with the mum was good but suddenly my friend came and interrupted me and said the reasons I am naming were all wrong. I got angry inside in my dream and thought: I love you but this is the last time you take stand against your family ever! (cc Godfather). After that, I found myself nuking the place just out of fun. I did not create an explosion but I contaminated the whole area without somebody noticing as the bomb and wave as invisible. I was wondering if I have just killed myself through it but did not care much. Later, I found out that it was 7 hours later upon first entering the climbing hall and that my friends have been looking for me and got really worried. My best buddy got switched with another buddy and we went to party where there were I my boys who were creating a big fat joint. This were the party’s my “bully” is attempting to it in general the “cool kids” back in high school. While I found it weird inside, when I entered, everyone got excited that I was there…

4 Likes

Me loosing my mind…

Saint Sovereign likes the post

I see where this is going here :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ultima Stark - One loop

It only has been a few days of running Stark Ultima but this subliminal is somehow vastly different to any subliminal I have ever tried before. To be honest, I can’t quite wrap my mind around it. From what I can tell it feels to be the same power level as Stark Terminus, but the effects seem to amplify each other much more. If you would imagine both of them on a chart, the normal Q subs would represent a linear graph with steady results/time but Ultima would be an exponential graph, where some results lack in the beginning but amplify over time. At least this is how it feels to be.

But I have not run Ultima Stark for long enough to determine that is actually what is going to happen. It really is only based on the feeling I get from it. But this clearly shows how weird the subliminal seems to act. To be honest, there are numerous things that are strange:

#1 Reconcilation comes instant. With Terminus, I at least need 2-4 days of “overexposure” (min. 4 loops) to experience reconcilation whereas with Ultima Stark, one loop is enough to give me reconcilation 0-6 hours after running it.

#2 The reconcilation is much milder than on Terminus. I remember being so tired and exhausted that on some days the only thing I did was to lay down in my bed and watch YT videos.
The reconcilation of Ultima seems to be different, however. After the loop, I begin to feel more tired but I can still push myself to work. It doesn’t interfere with my day so much but is rather experienced when around people. They express that I seem to be “more negative”, which comes from the fact that I clearly tell my truth and when there is something I don’t like I say it. But this is also probably conveyed with my non-verbal communication.
This is also very similar to what I experienced with Ultima Stage 1. I will quote some experiences here:

Especially the first quote is how I feel on Stark Ultima (even though it was the first loop of Ultima A when writing that). And you can also see that reconcilation and results are mixed together. I am more emotionally unstable but I still (or even because of it) COMMAND respect.

#3 Well this point is one I don’t really understand myself. There are things that I feel are lacking with Ultima (productivity, being focused on task etc) versus other results that seem to be much stronger (Everything that changes how you portray yourself, especially while socializing: aura, status, healing). Though when looking back, even my productivity improved in the last days but somehow it doesn’t feel like it. But at the same time, I feel that those weak areas are where I will greatly improve in the next days.

#3 DREAMS. I can officially declare that I never had such wild and crazy dreams as on Ultima. I think there might be scripting in Stark that influences that in general (maybe Submodel Alpha??). Like on Terminus dreams have been extremely vivid too but on Ultima, it seems like I am getting trained with my dreams for different situations that might happen or happened in the past to be better in the future. I am not quoting here any dreams because like in every dream I wrote down and reported here is this theme present. And the last part is HEALING. Made crazy improvements with my old high school bully in those last days only by dreaming. Today, I dreamt of how I was arguing with him. He was objectively wrong and argued really nasty and like I dick. Normally, I would just leave or get really emotional but I stayed calm until he did the right thing. Of course, I was angry but I did not let it show. Then suddenly out of nowhere, he was being attacked by two giants who beat him down. I quickly without thinking, went into the fight to help him. There was the beta guy who always follows him but he did nothing just stood there and watched in fear. I on the other hand, even though he was just so incredibly nasty to me, went in the fight, and yeah what a surprise… got beaten so fucking bad that I think I almost died. But I was forgiving him at that moment, and stand up for what is right.

5 Likes

Well, I must admit this chart resonates a lot with me. I only got a glimpse of this new Ultima track in the beginning of the week and now results really start to come out of nowhere.

More like an exponential increase compared to a consistent increase in results. Which makes much sense as Ultima gave long-lasting effects as well.

I just got spontaneously invited to a party - Normally I would not go because 1. there are no nice girls coming 2. it fucks my study schedule pretty hard up. But you know what? Fuck it
Gonna go there

2 Likes

3-5 weeks of regular use seems like it would be a good time period to get an initial read. Then 12-15 weeks to get a bit more solid of a sense. (Assuming that other factors, Action and Vision, are in place and on point.)

How long are you planning to work with this subliminal?

1 Like

I am going to drop it for my custom pretty soon because I had to realize that Stark is not 100% aligned with what I am doing on a daily bases.

However, I am pretty certain that I will continue to run Ultima (A) on some days along with my custom.

2 Likes

Sadly yesterday was devastating socially.

I will elaborate more later cause right now I am heading to another party. Though even though yesterday was horrible, I am not mocking myself for it or feel any kind of negativity. To be honest, I somehow even enjoyed it because it was an opportunity to grow.

@friday somehow our private conversation got closed after reaching the limit of 501 messages, lol.

Unlike your evening yesterday, mine was Godlike, to say the least. Gonna take my time for everything to process and might write an elaborating post on it later.

1 Like

I know :joy:

That was actually the reply I wanted to send you @Hermit

Eager to read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s open a new one :rofl:

Name it Ascension and the Awakening stage two.

Will do so after coming back tomorrow same time

1 Like

Just came back from the most incredible sex ever

will report more after getting a short rest

4 Likes