Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Ascension is simpler, but itā€™s still like 30 something pages. Beyond Limitless, on the other hand, is 10. That being said, Iā€™m slowly starting to change my mind about Ultimaā€™s ability to cause deep change. Iā€™ve been running Beyond Limitless as I would a major title, and in less than 45 days, Iā€™m seeing a massive leap in cognitive ability. Itā€™s insane. I have big plans for Ultima.

18 Likes

Will some of the modules in the Q store be developed as Ultimas? I would guess some or even many of those might have scripts shorter than 10 pages.

I am wondering how useful an Asclepius or Steadfast or Stronger Ultima might be?

2 Likes

Weā€™re adding Ultimas to the Q store in the next update, along with the new order process, multiple masks and full automation.

14 Likes

Financial Success Reality shifter would be a sweet Ultima same with Ultimate Writer Module to a degree, and plenty of others would be cool Ultimas

4 Likes

To add to that i noticed one loop ultima processing for more than two days

1 Like

TOLD YOU!!

Hoping this means we will see Sex Mastery Ultima and other goodies soon :wink:

7 Likes

Well, letā€™s find out. Perhaps Iā€™ll add Stark Ultima as a free download to those who have purchasedā€¦

15 Likes

Some personal thoughts on that graph.

Healing vs Accepting
Understanding vs Learning
Growing vs Being

When the sub has reached its climax, I would say each build has its advantages. Q is better for resilience and adaptability.

But there comes a time when you simply need the most efficient and oiled machine to be at the top, I imagine ultima is what that is (similar to Iron Throne, no healing plus no learning stuff, aka perfect cologne)

1 Like

Blue Skies Ultima :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Total Breakdown Ultima lol

6 Likes

THATā€™LL Be AWESOME.

1 Like

Chorus Rising Ultima Style @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Thanks @SaintSovereign! but dont forget
Emperor, so Stark doesnā€™t get all the love (terminus, ultima)

1 Like

Do you want to die? Thatā€™s how you die. :joy:

1 Like

Lol, Iā€™ll see what I can do. Stark Ultima was already built (it was one of the Ultima tests), so it was easy for me to reupload and add as a free experimental.

3 Likes

It would be interesting to see emperor as an ultima but would be even more cool to see a terminus squared emperor experimental released lol

1 Like

When you add Ultimas to the Q store, are we going to be able to customize them with existing modules on the store or will there be new modules added to the store exclusive to ultimas?

2 Likes

does the mean modules will also be sold as Ultimaā€™s or that Ultimaā€™s can put inside customs?

3 Likes

Sennheisers on da way :slight_smile: (if someone threw an amazon affiliate link on this forum theyā€™d be rich) Iā€™ve seen results with a quality BT speaker, but Iā€™m sure my setup was not unlocking Ultimaā€™s full potential. Iā€™m ready for the results to skyrocket

2 Likes

Not sure ā€“ itā€™s something weā€™re discussing.

1 Like