Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

@Grimm1390 I’m not sure why but it feels like Godlike Masculinity Ultima would pair really well with Executive

It could potentially light a nice fire under our asses together in a stack. I know these new upgrades are not even 24 hours old but no one is mentioning, commander, GM, legacy, as above and so below, libertine though is the one that’s buzzing the most with Executive

1 Like

I ran 2 loops of CommanderU two nights ago an it was great yesterday, last night I couldn’t fall asleep after waking up at 5 am to play CommanderU for two hours. I’m pretty tired now but definitely feel the power is with me. Tonight I’ll be listening to 1 loop of StarkT and 2 loops of CommanderU. We shall see how it goes.

2 Likes

What did commander feel like ?

For me the part of Commander that sticks out is the part about executive functioning and better decision making.

I’m the man; I say and you do. This is how it was in the classroom yesterday and today. Commander unlocks that trait I’ve always wanted to unlock to live my true self. It may sound unbelievable but I’ve always had the traits of commander but I lacked the key one which puts all the rest in work… AGGRESSION in the positive meaning of the word.

4 Likes

is JBL Xtreme Bluetooth speakers good for listening Ultima?

Doubtful, if this is one of those speaker boxes. You need a clear division of the left and right channels.

Soundcore Motion+? This is a bluetooth speaker too. I feel like it’s been working for me, but now this comment has me wondering.

image https://technicallywell.com/wp-content/uploads/thumbs_dir/anker-soundcore-motion-bluetooth-speaker-with-hi-res-30w-audio-extended-ohl874b5rqdksfe5wr87my5x97dn3xswxjrryc2e88.jpg

Is one able to visually determine if the right and left channels are separate, or is there an audio test for that?

Just wanna make sure I’m doing this right with the right equipment. It wouldn’t make sense to spend hours on ultimas if my setup isn’t as compatible or as effective as it could be.

Disclaimer: I am an audio, speaker, headphone noob. Def not an audiophile.

2 Likes

Hi guys

I have been super busy and i couldnt follow the forum at all. Could someone explain me the difference between executive and beyond limitless? Also are there any new guidelines regarding listening multiple titles. I remember last time i check it was 5 on 2 off for single title. Thank you

@anon52452268
Try this:

Lots of useful tests.

Set the volume low, put you ears near the speaker and find out if those drivers are separated into channels. They probably are.

Not that there is much use to it when you put left and right next to one another. But I think this speaker (especially with the extra tweeters) qualifies as good enough for Ultima. I might get one.

Does it work on the charging cable as well?

@rising
Even those of us that were online couldn’t follow it at times. Executive is even more targeted compared to Beyond Limitless. BLU contains a bit more stuff.

For non-Ultima titles the recommendation is up to 6 hours per day, 5 days per week. You can add about 2-3 hours of Ultima in that mix, divided into 2 Ultima titles.

If you want to try something else, go ahead and report back. It is the reports of those that survive their experiments that help us adjust our recommendation. :wink:

4 Likes

Tell me if it work, I habe the exact same speaker!

1 Like

Yeah you can play music while it’s charging.

Thanks for the test though! It appears that the channels are indeed separated:pray:

Definitely seems like it! If I had never read Saint’s comment, I would’ve never brought it up because in my subjective experience I was forsure getting the proper results.

1 Like

Has anyone downloaded and tried the AA (as above) and SB (so below) Ultimas?

Gonna try them tonight and see what they’re about

3 Likes

I used it once during sleeping, I think the next day I had a dream about some profound thought I had. I had assumed it came from SB, since it felt a bit alien. Since the page describes it as something as a philosophical text, I would place my guess there.

I still think the best way to feel what they do (AA/SB) is to not run them on the same day. The energies are different, but unless you’re sensitive you may miss the difference and they would both feel the same.

2 Likes

Can someone confirm me except Libertine and new addition Executive, was there an upgrade to existing ultima titles? or it remains the same.

Those existing Ultima titles were only released two months ago.

The same.

Thanks for clarifying @Malkuth

1 Like

In the example you posted, the right and the left channels are separate, but they’re very close together. Ideally, you’d want a traditional listening setup, with a left and right speaker that’s completely separated from one another. This COULD work though. If you think you’re getting results, you probably are.