Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Will running Libertine be ineffective with only Mogul and Limitless in my stack?

Nah, libertine will generate the sexual energy from you. You wonā€™t be having scripting from sex mastery or seduction scripting, but libertine will ā€œunleash the beastā€ :wink:

I already asked this a while ago and it was answered, but has the consensus on using Apple wired headphones changed?

Gonna order some nicer headphones but want to see if these could be used on the go

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher - a general question on Ultimas. Do I increase the number of loops of Ultima over time?

For example, if I am running
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 1
on the first week, should I run
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 2
in fhe second week or
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 2
?

I donā€™t really know for certain, but I would say you should not go over 3 per day.

1 Like

My suggestion:

Regeneration 2x/ Elixer 1 x

Then the week after Regeneration 2x/ Elixer 2X

then keep upping the Regeneration loops-once youā€™ve found your sweet spot for regeneration you can experiment with taking Elixir beyond 2 loops/ day

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher, @Azriel - got it. Thanks

Could a simpler, less dense full program like Ascension be developed as an ultima build? Could it work? Would it need to be stripped down further to work with this build type?

1 Like

@dorfmeister unfortunately not from what i understand Ultimate only works with the smaller programs.

Apologies if this has been already answered.

But does listening to music while listening to Ultima affect the effectiveness of Ultima?

Nah, itā€™s not supposed to if I remember proprely :wink:

1 Like

Ascension is simpler, but itā€™s still like 30 something pages. Beyond Limitless, on the other hand, is 10. That being said, Iā€™m slowly starting to change my mind about Ultimaā€™s ability to cause deep change. Iā€™ve been running Beyond Limitless as I would a major title, and in less than 45 days, Iā€™m seeing a massive leap in cognitive ability. Itā€™s insane. I have big plans for Ultima.

18 Likes

Will some of the modules in the Q store be developed as Ultimas? I would guess some or even many of those might have scripts shorter than 10 pages.

I am wondering how useful an Asclepius or Steadfast or Stronger Ultima might be?

2 Likes

Weā€™re adding Ultimas to the Q store in the next update, along with the new order process, multiple masks and full automation.

14 Likes

Financial Success Reality shifter would be a sweet Ultima same with Ultimate Writer Module to a degree, and plenty of others would be cool Ultimas

4 Likes

To add to that i noticed one loop ultima processing for more than two days

1 Like

TOLD YOU!!

Hoping this means we will see Sex Mastery Ultima and other goodies soon :wink:

7 Likes

Well, letā€™s find out. Perhaps Iā€™ll add Stark Ultima as a free download to those who have purchasedā€¦

15 Likes

Some personal thoughts on that graph.

Healing vs Accepting
Understanding vs Learning
Growing vs Being

When the sub has reached its climax, I would say each build has its advantages. Q is better for resilience and adaptability.

But there comes a time when you simply need the most efficient and oiled machine to be at the top, I imagine ultima is what that is (similar to Iron Throne, no healing plus no learning stuff, aka perfect cologne)

1 Like

Blue Skies Ultima :open_mouth:

4 Likes