Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Total Breakdown Ultima lol

6 Likes

THAT’LL Be AWESOME.

1 Like

Chorus Rising Ultima Style @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Thanks @SaintSovereign! but dont forget
Emperor, so Stark doesn’t get all the love (terminus, ultima)

1 Like

Do you want to die? That’s how you die. :joy:

1 Like

Lol, I’ll see what I can do. Stark Ultima was already built (it was one of the Ultima tests), so it was easy for me to reupload and add as a free experimental.

3 Likes

It would be interesting to see emperor as an ultima but would be even more cool to see a terminus squared emperor experimental released lol

1 Like

When you add Ultimas to the Q store, are we going to be able to customize them with existing modules on the store or will there be new modules added to the store exclusive to ultimas?

2 Likes

does the mean modules will also be sold as Ultima’s or that Ultima’s can put inside customs?

3 Likes

Sennheisers on da way :slight_smile: (if someone threw an amazon affiliate link on this forum they’d be rich) I’ve seen results with a quality BT speaker, but I’m sure my setup was not unlocking Ultima’s full potential. I’m ready for the results to skyrocket

2 Likes

Not sure – it’s something we’re discussing.

1 Like

Oh Jeebus Lion IV , Rogue , Attachment Destroyer, and Total Nonchalance Ultima?

1 Like

Just had a eureka moment whilst doing some breathework.
Alchemist ST1-themed Ultima
Moreso the cleansing of your energetic channels.

1 loop and boom, you’re golden. Negative energies attached and leeching onto you, goodbye.

2 Likes

Ego Adsum Ultima could be great for meditation.

I feel like Ego Adsum and overdrive or carpe diem ascended would work great together as a boost for the day

ultimas is designed for immediate state change which is a very powerful thing
when you keep repetitively inducing that state change it does something deeply to you

i am noticing that with executive, when i listen i go into state of “TAKE ACTION, DO IT”
its a very pronounced state, the more i enter the state and emphasize it in repetition from listening, the more its like rewiring me in a deep level

now i am noticing i am just more action oriented overall its like the state becomes normalized and habitual
its like when i change state and switch back, part of that state remains in me in the form of rewiring

its diff compared to normal subliminals which is just sending messages to subconscious gradually

this ultima is like turning a light switch on and off and after 10 times of doing that you notice that when you turn the switch off, the light doesnt completely go out anymore,
there is a dull glow and
more and more switching increases it
there is long term adaptation to the state change

5 Likes

Very nice way of putting it :+1:

2 Likes

Will ultimas eventually get a name embedding option as well?

@Davisnwc I believe @SaintSovereign said that’s the plan. I am in love with Executive and it blows my mind to think of what a name embedded Executive , Elixir, or Beyond Limitless Ultima would be like

1 Like

That would be awesome. My only questions now are…once everything is name embedded will the ultimata titles be free upgrades as well?

Also…can Ultima titles be purchased separately in the Q store or will they have to be apart of an actual custom for the time being?