Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

With name embedded I believe they will be a nominal upgrade fee but don’t quote me on that. It’s something @SaintSovereign would have to verify

It’ll most likely be a nominal fee – enough to cover the API and computing costs. We’re not trying to make a profit from upgrades.

5 Likes

hi @SaintSovereign wanted to know if you guy are working on a more stronger and stable build of terminus and terminus squared. Also will major title get those build for customer who purchased that title?

We’re sticking with Ultima, Terminus and Terminus Squared for awhile. We already have ideas for their successors, but since we still don’t quite understand how Terminus and Terminus Squared works, we’ll wait for any kind of upgrades.

4 Likes

Is there a wealth ultima in the pipeline? Like a Libertine for wealth.

1 Like

Doesn’t really work like that. That’d be a pure manifestation subliminal, which takes a long time to work – if ever. You’d do better to use a wealth-focused major or custom title, then supercharge your results with The Executive, BLU, or something like that.

6 Likes

Thought you had a wealth like ultima in the pipeline? lol I remember you mentioning one a month ago

1 Like

Lots of stuff in the pipeline. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

any changes on the volume for this recent update? I was just wondering before I check/download/use-bandwidth something.

1 Like

I’ll investigate it this weekend, if there’s really a volume issue, I’ll release a hotfix.

2 Likes

I meant for a supercharger which shifts state and thinking from a normal person to a rich one. Like transmuting low vibration states to higher vibration ones. So that where I first saw fear or failure, now I see opportunity.

2 Likes

Is there an ETA on the second module pack? like sometime this month?

Some time between now and Easter. What year? That’s not entirely clear

1 Like

Some people on here said Executive and Commander Ultima are a great combo yet when I used it I saw my results drop. Do some Ultima programs collide in some cases?

Here’s my experience:
So I used Executive last Sunday and then took two days off. I felt softer and less active but still strong and decisive. I used Executive again yesterday and now I’m much softer and passive. I think Executive enhance StarkT but doesn’t do that for Commander. Another possibility is that that passiveness and softness is a form of reconciliation. But my state was very similar when I was running Stark solely. I still feel Commander core but it’s “weaker” (feels weaker) and my vibe is much softer.

I’m going to stop using Executive and see if the former results come back.

One day later:
I didn’t use Executive yesterday and I feel and see my powers are back. Not completely but most of it. I wonder why Executive stacked with my subs that way. It pronounced StarkT but didn’t pronounce CommanderU, it looks like Ultima boosts Q and T but not another program in Ultima. And maybe Commander and Executive collided somehow.

2 Likes

To be honest, I took a rest from executive and commander yesterday (as well as my custom), and found myself doing more and being more decisive and commanding then some of the days I ran it. Based off that observation I’m glad I decided to start running my stack every other day. Despite being focused…it seems even the new Ultima programs are dense and need processing times just like anything else that subclub has been putting out.

2 Likes

that would be awesome…

I’ve had the same experience(soft and passive) with stark tbh. But I always blamed my inaction for it. Maybe this is a feature of stark

@SaintSovereign @Fire i’ve been running EOG since april but i am planning to keep with it till end of december. Here is the thing tho ive been running it during april to july with quantum limitless and august to october with khan, will be running EOG by itself with ultima sub (the commander) during november to december, the thing is i want to run a custom sub for the whole year of 2021.

question will that make it better to run a custom at terminus squared level?

Feeling like this would be an issue since those traits you described are core social mindset alpha type traits which translate into wealth in the long run, meaning you’re better off with godlike masculinity

Honestly, I would PAY for a mix between libertine and true social. The incredibly hot social seducer :smirk:.

That would be a booster for Khan, Stark, Daredevil, primal, primal sed, SS, even emperor. Just get into that social and sexual vibe, whenever you go out of your place.

5 Likes