Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

It isn’t available on Android?
Figures…

@Grasping_infinity I would love to see a mac version for it. I believe Apple made it very easy to generate a mac app out of a iphone application. Especially, the “set a number of loops” feature will be amazing. Interestingly, I have been setting the intention to find such an app some days ago and now here you come.

1 Like

how do you listen to morphic fields?
check out the “OpenAudible” app that converts audiobooks to mp3

I play one morphic field concurrent and related (I did do two once… one each from both popular makers) with a subliminal and play an audiobook (one not in my iBooks)… like short Neville Goddard talks or books :slight_smile: (Cannot over listen to them)
Only your app can make this possible!

It looks like I am manifesting more people talking about Neville Goddard. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He’s the best and really does fit in well with what we’re all trying to do here.

1 Like

Can you listen to Rebirth Ultima and Beyond Limitless Ultima on the same day?

I don’t see why not. I use SanguineU in the morning and BLU after lunch of the same day.

I think SaintSovereign said somewhere that running two Ultima titles a day is not recommended because it isn’t so effective. But because of the nature of Rebirth, it could work

2 Likes

Rebirth seems like it would be best at night towards bedtime so your brain could process it while you sleep.

That’s exactly what I planned :wink:

1 Like

I think Rebirth would go well with any other Ultima, but I wouldn’t mix the others.
I though I was on to something with BLU Libertine combo and it worked with one in the morning and the other at night, but stacking them near eachother together simply made me a theoretical seduction genius :wink: lol JK :joy:

I did actually feel the effects of both strongly, but something about it didn’t quite work, at least for me.

4 Likes

Sex Mastery Ultima pls!

7 Likes

Yes …that would be unreal lol

@SaintSovereign this might be pushing it but…would it be okay to run 3 Ultima titles in one day if the 3rd (and last one) is Dreams while falling asleep?

2 Likes

Bro, can you give more details please?

2 Likes

Massive headaches. “My life fucking sucks. I’m a loser. I’m a loser at life”. stuff like that.

5 Likes

Did it take a few days for the reconciliation to kick in? If so, how many?

1 Like

First day. I somehow did this for a week to see if it would clear up. It did not.

1 Like

Anyone test out legacy, commander or godlike masculinity Ultima yet ?