Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Read that book too. Though I find that its very America-centric.

How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network into Profits by Judy Robinett is quite good too, though again very American.

I would want to look forward to a book on being a global super-connector, with good connections from old all over the world (e.g. China, Russia, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Japan, Argentina, Malaysia, Australia, etc). That would be fun.

1 Like

Haha, I have wondered about stuff like this sometimes. Like what if two people who ran Inner Circle ran into each other, connected and became really close friends? Or two people running Libertine ( :wink: )? Imagine if people on this forum already ran into each other in real life due to manifestations and didn’t even know it :joy:

There will be another Battle of Austerlitz , also known as the Battle of the Three Emperors if three people running Emperor meet each other.

3 Likes

I made an app called “infinity player” that allows for up to 5 tracks simultaneously (for iPhone). You could add an audio book, subliminal and dj mix if you wanted. that would a pretty productive listen if you ask me

5 Likes

Cool. I downloaded. It’s great to be able to play so many files simultaneously. I just wish I could loop files like on AudioShare.

Thanks @Grasping_infinity! I remember hearing about this concept from you months ago. Great to see it here!

1 Like

I just downloaded it. Nice simple design. Love it!

1 Like

Guys, do not run multiple subliminals at a time. It’s not going to end well.

6 Likes

I can attest to this. Massive reconciliation. Mass Mental Mayhem. Not recommended. (I did this a couple weeks ago to see what would happen).

3 Likes

Cool, gonna download it to support you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would running a podcast/audiobook at the same time with the Subliminal through an app like this be fine though? I read music can even be helpful, not sure about spoken content though.

I highly doubt that.

Do you plan to release it on Android?

Android and iphone are different programming language, I think Iphone is C#, android is android, which is a different version of Java.

Might be a little more complicated.

The Elixir Ultima. I can’t wait. I’m so excited. :smile:

3 Likes

Oh damn I forgot about that sub entirely. That sure will be an interesting one

Pair it with regeneration and see what happens. This is what I will do when the elixir Ultima comes out.

yeah we are working on that. some way to set a number of loops. right now it just loops indefinitely

Thank you for creating the app. I like the idea. I downloaded it. I like it. Add where you add it to a playlist. Introduce repeat all/once the playlist.

Using right now. Great app!
Subs, music, morphic fields!
And it even loops :slight_smile:

I can’t play concurrently with
my audiobooks in iBooks.