Confused on how to select a custom sub

I’m not the right person for this. There are experts here who are much better acquainted with customs.
@lion @malkuth @invictus for example. Maybe one of them can chime in here.

1 Like

If you like to have a certain module, add it. Don’t worry about whether it is in the Core.

What @bombayduck said is correct. Especially since you want to include Cores that are the 4th stages of their respective titles (Khan and Quantum Limitless).

There is value in going through all the stages of a multistage title. You gradually grow through that journey and most importantly clear away things that stand in the way of your objectives.

If you are want to try it out, go ahead. No one will stop you from building a custom. Just remember that customs are non-refundable.

This is a good custom idea for those who have run all the stages of Khan and Quantum Limitless. Still a bit dense though.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input. Is there a particular module that had tremendous positive reviews that comes into your mind that is not in my list? @Lion

1 Like

That would be very subjective but do check out this search link (first 4 results). It could give you some ideas:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?context=topic&context_id=15254&q=Favorite%20modules&skip_context=true

3 Likes

@Samba9 - also read this:

3 Likes

Read this too while you’re at it @Samba9:

4 Likes

Thanks guys, keep them posts coming

2 Likes

Thank you for being open to others’ input. These people who have posted above have been using subliminals for awhile, so please take their ideas seriously.

Did you already listen to stages 1, 2, and 3?

If not, when you finalize your build and if you want to include QL st4, please present your idea for a custom in a support ticket to get input.

One option is to remove Sex Mastery X Core from your custom, and get the module at the main shop. Again by presenting your hypothetical build in a support ticket, they could give you even more input as they know what is in the scripts.

2 Likes

I agree. I wouldn’t call it a module though. It’s a main store title.

Get Sex Mastery at the main store and run it along with your custom.

2 Likes

Alright I’ll consider removing sex Mastery.
BTW guys I have been using subliminals for years now and I’m familiar with multi stages, true I’m new here,

But I did experience some powerful subs in the market.

Perhaps I’ll post more about my experience in the support ticket

We understand but consider yourself a new subliminal user with regard to SC audios. Experience with subliminals from other creators help but only minutely. The subliminals over here are in a league of their own. And that isn’t marketing talk.

1 Like

Hopefully, I really hope so. Because where I’m coming from they do talk similarly haha.

Either way, I’m here now and hope to have positive results and continue the growth.

2 Likes

IS there a min amount of posts before I can send PM? I dont see PM option

2 Likes

And understandbly so. But consider this:

• No professional subliminal has the level of stacking as SC.

• None of them have audios that have a runtime of only 15 minutes run every other day.

• None have customs.

• Very few have free main store title upgrades for life.

• and more.

But I guess it is best to see for yourself.

I don’t know the exact number of posts required to get the PM facility but yes you need to be on the forum for a while before that feature is unlocked for you.

Until then, I encourage you to use the support to send your questions to. Will post the link at the end of this post.

A warm welcome to SubClub, my friend.

https://support.subliminalclub.com/my-tickets/

2 Likes

Updated list, will finalize by tonight. I don’t have a habit for moving from one sub to another. I’m likely to stick to this custom for at least 2 years. So I need to make sure to add things I need and like

Core:

1- Khan ST4 Core or Wanted core
2- Quantum Limitless ST4 Core: learning

Addition:

3- Temptation
4- Instant Spark
5- Sexual Manifestation
6- Long-Range Seduction
7- Aphrodite
8- Elegance

9- Financial Success Reality Shifter
10- Marketweaver
11- Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
12- Wealth Limit Destroyer
13- Trailblazer
14- Virtue Series: Patience

15- Marvel of Engineering: work
16- Dream Traveler
17- Gratitude Embodiment
18- Mystery
19- Omnidimensional
20-Facial Morphing

1 Like

Uhhh

Hello @Samba9

Have you spent any time with QL stages 1 to 3?
Have you spent any time with Khan stages 1 to 3?

4 Likes

I know it’s better if you listen to all stages but it’s not absolutely necessary as described in the product description of QL and Khan.

QL: You can even simply run ST4 as a standalone, without running the previous stages (and this applies to any other stage too) – but keep in mind ST4 will likely be intense in such a case (not taking into account individual differences and subliminal experience).

Khan: It is up to you how to use these stages - use the first stage, then the fourth, or do them one by one. Or perhaps you are most intrigued by Total Action – go for it. Or you simply want it to be simple and want to listen to Khan Complete – perfectly valid. The choice is yours, always.

Think that also applies to a custom with the two ST4 cores. However, one then certainly lacks experience with the subs. So whether they are the right ones or not. But everyone should decide for themselves which way to go.

2 Likes

Hey there, no I have not. But it is my choice to run the complete stage.

Anyways, any idea what is the difference between Limitless core and Quantum Limitless?

Also, I’m considering Wanted Core instead of Khan. I feel Wanted fits my goals more and fits my personality

I found a post explaining the differences in the limitless family. Not much but maybe it will help.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that the final stages don’t include stages 1, which is the stage that clears any blockages you might have in order to get results from stages 2, 3, and 4, and without stage 1, there’s a huge possibility of harsh recon, or simply just stonewalling.

As long as you wanna do as you wish, then understand the following:

1- if anything were to happen, or you started getting extreme headaches, nightmares, or simply feeling like you’re not getting results from the custom, then you’re the only one who would be responsible for it, and subclub can’t be held accountable for it.

2- if you didn’t like the custom or it’s too heavy, understand that there’s no refund for that.

3- and lastly, if it doesn’t work the way you envisioned it, that’s on you for not building a foundation.

And since I’m feeling nice, I’ll tell you something:
You would be much better off running Primal Seduction + Limitless instead.

Good luck :+1:

3 Likes