Confused on how to select a custom sub

Hi, as I mentioned before, I am not new to subliminals, however I am new to subliminal club.

I would like to build a custom sub, however in the site I see that I am allowed to build up to 20 modules, but here in the forum it says only 3 titles are allowed as all custom subs will be built in the new zero method.

Can someone please clarify the confusion?

1 Like

The three titles rule is for standard store titles, e.g. the $34.99, $99 ones.

For custom, you pick no more than two cores, minimum 10 modules including the aforementioned two cores.

1 Like

Okay and by cores I assume those that have the name “core” next to them in the title, correct?

3 Likes

Yea or you can just choose “major cores” under license modules.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d suggest using the main store subs first for a while and seeing how you interact with them before making a custom sub.

However, if you’d like to make a custom sub:

You can use 2 main cores. The cores are basically the subs that are in the main store.

You then fill up the rest with 8 (minimum) - 18 (you can have 19 if you choose one core) modules.

A custom takes up one slot in your three subs rule. So you could run your custom and then two main titles along side it, or you could make three different customs for your goals and run three customs.

4 Likes

In addition to what @Brandon said , from SaintSovereign’s words, you can also make a no-cores custom which includes only modules, so you can stack it with any major title you want and the custom will be adaptive - if you want to run, let’s say, with Emperor, you run Emperor and the no-cores custom, and it would be as if you made a Emperor Core + modules custom sub.

5 Likes

Fantastic, this is so clear now.

But another question, how do I know which modules are new (have latest tech) and which one are older?

Same question for the cores.

Obviously I wouldn’t want to build a custom with old tech modules

Latest tech is ZP

All the modules and cores are made in ZP .

No need to worry about this . Just select the cores and modules you want

2 Likes

I believe everything from Cores to Modules have been updated to latest tech.

1 Like

They have… a long time ago. Before they updated the Majors.

1 Like

Hello, thanks all for insights, so I have gathered below list for my custom consideration, please give me recommendations, or insights into my list, what should I add, what should I remove?

My goals are common, sex, money, growth. AND peace

Core:

1- Khan ST4 Core: Wealth, sex manifestation and opportunities
2- Quantum Limitless ST4 Core: learning

Addition:

3- Temptation
4- Instant Spark
5- Sexual Manifestation
6- Long-Range Seduction
7- Aphrodite
8- Approachability Aura
9- Elegance

10- Financial Success Reality Shifter
11- Marketweaver
12- Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
13- Wealth Limit Destroyer

14- Marvel of Engineering: work
15- Dream Traveler
16- Gratitude Embodiment
17- Mystery
18- Omnidimensional
19-Facial Morphing

1 Like

4 cores are too much. 2 cores are recommended. Its hard i know there is so much in the candy store :wink:

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t see that gaming is a core, I’ll delete that. But I do want to keep 3 cores as I couldn’t find a module for sex training (it’s not a top priority but I do want to test it with one night stands)

1 Like

Yes, I would have suggested that too. Doesn’t quite fit.

I’m not familiar with cores tho, as I am new here, can you check, I don’t want to add a module script that is entirely already added within one of my cores

If you’re confused about how to select the modules you want for a custom, the best bet is to not run a custom at all.

I also believe in the idea that you should never run a custom that has cores that you’ve never used before. It would be a waste of money and time. This principle applies tenfold with multi-stage subliminals.

4 Likes

Why is that? I want you to check my selection synergy

I’ll take my own risk of running these custom if the synergy is good and not conflicting

I’m not the right person for this. There are experts here who are much better acquainted with customs.
@lion @malkuth @invictus for example. Maybe one of them can chime in here.

1 Like

If you like to have a certain module, add it. Don’t worry about whether it is in the Core.

What @bombayduck said is correct. Especially since you want to include Cores that are the 4th stages of their respective titles (Khan and Quantum Limitless).

There is value in going through all the stages of a multistage title. You gradually grow through that journey and most importantly clear away things that stand in the way of your objectives.

If you are want to try it out, go ahead. No one will stop you from building a custom. Just remember that customs are non-refundable.

This is a good custom idea for those who have run all the stages of Khan and Quantum Limitless. Still a bit dense though.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input. Is there a particular module that had tremendous positive reviews that comes into your mind that is not in my list? @Lion

1 Like