Chronicles of Rardak: Throne of Bhaal

Day 19

Yesterday I notices slight recon but sleeping well last night resolved it utterly. I’m getting more and more congruent with my new core and self-perceptual distortions are getting rarer. The integrations is quite smooth and the best way to make sure it’s like this is to get a sufficient amount of sleep.

3 Likes

Day 20
I’m not overloaded nor am I getting recon yet the constant peeing I experienced when I started listening to LBfH has come back. My body produces more energy through increased metabolism. Anyway, I’ll be listening to and my stack (4 loops of it in total, of course) today and AC on the morrow. Then I’ll be doing a one-week washout and we’re going to see what happens.

Edit:
Listening to my stack now and instantly I felt powerful energies coursing throughout my body and bursting in my chest. I think my subconscious loves Stark… no wonder, who doesn’t? :blush:

5 Likes

Day 22
I’ll be doing washout till next Sunday.

My body has got more elastic and energetic even though I practice yoga 20-30 minutes a day only. I also go by bicycle to work, 2 km one way. Also the smell of my sweat is different… it’s Spartan at work, I suppose.

Also, Stark’s helped me find another business opportunity and I think I started building very strong foundations for my new business and it has potential to become a really profitable business as the niche is really new and the competitors not really solid.

3 Likes

:muscle:t5: :muscle:t5: :muscle:t5:

2 Likes

Day 24 (the 3rd day of the washout)
Spartan has given me a new body within one cycle, even though I don’t work out and the only thing I do is ride a bicycle to work and do yoga in the morning (around 25 minutes). It’s like when Spiderman paired up with the symbiote…

My body is more elastic and flexible and at the same time more robust and energetic (more powerful). Also, the connection body-mind is way stronger and my moves are much more coordinated. My body’s wisdom has improved, and I know better how to perform my moves when doing yoga. It’s really amazing to relearn my body and see how much easier it is for me to do physical exercises, without any “bonds” I used to feel in the past. My moves are way smoother and I’m the “wooden boy” my father used to call me no more. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Day 25
I’m really satisfied with the results I’m getting on Stark. It’s made me very productive and focused business wise. I really missed that. Also, it helps me generate a lot of useful business solutions and drives me to constantly improve my business workshop. Finding much better ways of doing what needs to be done is instinctive and inevitable.

2 Likes

Can you share the mental aspect of Spartan? I am thinking to buy it for simply the mental toughness aspect (and health as an incidental benefit). How does the mental strength of it compare to say Emperor?

Emperor is way more powerful when it comes to strengthening your core. Spartan feels light when compared with Emperor in thatregard. However, Spartan is the best sub for strengthening the body-mind connection I’ve ever employed in my Mental Alchemy. It makes your mind and body work in a powerful and beautiful tandem. I strongly recommend using it for that matter.

4 Likes

Day 26
I’ve been going to the toilet to take a pee constantly since yesterday. I’m barely sleeping 6 hours a day. My energy level is really high. My stack is being “ingrained” in my psyche really deeply and thoroughly. It feels like a ancient part of me, deep inside, has got awaken and was overthrowing the “old me”. The iron mask has been lifted and the beauty and power is emanating throughout my world putting an end to the whole darkness that used to bind me.

I’ve been noticing a lot of internal and external shifts for the better “happening”. Good.

Q used to give me some “unnatural” powers that would remain passive since I was not the superhero that possesed them. On ZP I’m becoming that superhero and those powers were always “there”, they’re “natural” to me… I am them and they are me.

1 Like

Day 29 (the 7th day of the washout)
The intense integration is still at work and it’s quite taxing, therefore, I decided to prolong the washout till it’s slackened.

Edit:
The transformation I’m going through is amazing but the amount of energy my body is generating is a bit too much for me. It’s really intensive and quite taxing on me. I may decrease the exposure when I’m back on my stack. Like 2 loops instead of 4 a day.

2 Likes

I’ve wondered about Spartan and its effects on the physical side of the love life :+1:t4: nice.

Kundalini rising, would you say?

Mental Alchemy is a manifestation of the same process that rules the whole universe. It starts with saturation with energy and matter that occurs in every “entity”, then transmutation of that energy and matter happens, and then an emanation of a new “entity” begins, and so on and so on. Just let that process happen. Find your own rhythm when it comes to that process. That’s really all, there’s nothing more to it.

Day 30
It seems to me that the transmutation has slackened a bit and the emanation has got way stronger. I’m noticing much more manifestations and my new “entity” feels much more natural and the level of congruence is much higher. Still, my body keeps indicating that the transmutation hasn’t been completed yet. However, the constant peeing has slackened significantly and I don’t feel as energized as I did when the transmutation was most intense and profound. That being said, I will have another day off to let the process get to the point when going back to the saturation is a “natural thing” to do.

The most underrated property of ZP is the self-discovery that helps us a lot in finding the right rhythm for the whole alchemical process occurring in us and around us. It steered me towards working with my body and strengthening its connection to my mind thanks to Spartan and now it’s telling me to strengthen my “alchemical vessel” that is my body, mind, and spirit in order to facilitate the whole alchemical process that is yet to come. That being said, when the “Spartan thing” is done I’ll be strengthening my brain and cognitive capacities with QL, and then I shall move to Alchemist to fix and improve my energetic system. I’m not in a hurry it’s just something that came to my mind and I cared to log.

2 Likes

Day 31
The transmutation is still really intense and I need to give it more time to unfold and get its job done. I’ll be taking another day off although I can easily tell that I’ll be needing more time to let the alchemical process unfold completely and ready my “alchemical vessel” (my body and mind) for the saturation. I feel how much my “alchemical vessel” has been being put to the test recently and I can easily tell that I overdid the saturation part running 4 loops a day. This amount of saturation requires a stronger “alchemical vessel” that can bare so strong a transmutation. I don’t think I’ll redo the saturation the same way I carried it out this time. It very much depends on how the whole “cycle” completes.

1 Like

Day 32 (the 11th day of the washout)
The transmutation is still really intense but now the disintegration (AKA recon) of my old “entity” has taken prevalence over the integration of my new “entity”. Those two elements are natural parts of transmutation and the very heart of Mental Alchemy and it’s pure joy to see them at work even though they put my alchemical vessel (body and mind) to the test the most. Obviously, I need to let the transmutation do its job, I shall not interfere with this wonderful force and I shall just admire its power and beauty patiently. That being said I shall prolong the washout for at least three more days, actually, till the transmutation has got to the point when going back to the saturation is the next natural step on the way of my Mental Alchemy.

1 Like

Day 37 (the 1st day of the next cycle)
That’s the first day of the next alchemical cycle I’ll be doing using the same stack (Sprartan+Stark). The transmutation has slackened a lot and now I’m experiencing a powerful emanation of my “brand new entity”. It’s time for the saturation phase yet my findings during the last cycle have steered me towards listening to my stack every three days, four loops every time. I’ll be doing this phase for the next three weeks and then I’ll let the transmutation happen and the whole alchemical process unfold its whole power and beauty.

I don’t know whether it’s ZP and the constant peeing on it, Spartan, Stark, the Nivea cream I’m using, the Ginseng, or all of it but my skin looks younger, more elastic, and smooth. The wrinkles on my temples have disappeared utterly. Hmm…

2 Likes

Day 38
The alchemical recipe I’m following occurred to be the right choice so far since I gave my alchemical vessel (body and mind) more time to manage the transmutation. The disintegration of my “old entity” (AKA recon) is quite noticeable and I do understand that it’s the very core (taking integration into account as well) of the whole alchemical process. It pains me yet it’s nothing more and nothing less than growth through “pain”. My “old entity” doesn’t want to give up on me so easily… no wonder, it’s been my symbiote for so many years…
and crippled me so much deep inside…

Go away and never come back! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 39
The transmutation is occurring more powerfully and profoundly thanks to giving it more time (three days instead of one) and the emanation (aka manifestations) is much more abundant. It may sound silly but I feel like a demigod and the absolute Zero Point of my reality. I’m the Alpha and the Omega of my inner world and my reality and I’m creating it in my image and likeness.

2 Likes

Day 41
I keep growing yet I decided to make the alchemical process more robust and profound and I built a custom I named “Optimus”, to optimize my alchemical vessel that is my body, mind, cognitive capacities, emotional sphere and energetic system. It was inevitable to make a step in this direction. When powerful purification got done whilst on DR the time has come to get really strong.

2 Likes