Chronicles of Rardak: Throne of Bhaal

varuna

I’ve decided to keep journaling all my stacks in one thread as I created a lot of journals and I would like to keep things neat. The main goal remains the same = becoming the best version of myself + building the best lifestyle I can have.

7 Likes

Unstoppable
Stark+Spartan (running it in accordance with the recommended pattern).

I was planning on running Stark+LBfH+Spartan but ultimately I decided to exclude LBfH for two reasons. I want to keep my stack more focused on my current goals and I don’t want to get that result on LBfH that makes me a “yes man” and gives priority to my feelings. I think those effects would be great if I could live my life being independent financially and socially but I still need to work for someone and develop my online businesses and entrepreneurial skills.

I’ll be running Stark till I’ve built solid foundations for my “empire” (the lifestyle I want to live = running my businesses successfully + getting independent financially) and Spartan till I’ve slimmed down 15 kg, created healthy habits, and developed strong determination, focus, and will.

Day 1
I listened to my stack just before having sex with my wife and when listening to Spartan I felt warmth throughout my belly and then I felt as if I had done some light physical exercises. During the sex, my stamina and pacing were really good. After the sex, my wife was really satisfied and she said we should buy a sofa like the one we just had sex on because it was so good. :blush:
Nice initial results. We’re going to see what tomorrow brings. I’ll be starting my new teaching job on the morrow.

6 Likes

You could try getting diamond and playing it like an hour before you guys have sex and see what happens

1 Like

I was planning on using it but I don’t want to mess with my stack. Spartan did a nice job in that domain though. Thanks.

1 Like

Day 3

I’ve been having a little bloom after running LBfH having a lot of insights related to being human and humanity as a whole. Some random thoughts cropping up out of the blue.

I can see some insignificant results of running Stark and Spartan, like doing thins in a way that simplifies the process and makes it more efficient and better performance in bed.

2 Likes

Day 4
I can feel the physical shifting in Spartan even though all I do is practice yoga. My water intake has increased 3-4 times and now it looks normal whilst in the past I used to drink way less than it’s recommended. When it comes to Stark I’m noticing its social power and cognitive boost but as of yet, it feels really ethereal. Both subs feel like a morning mist rather than the eruptions of a volcano.

4 Likes

Day 5
I can still feel DR and LBfH lingering in the back of my head and doing their job. I’ve been having a lot of insights into humanity, my life, and the way I am. I’ve learned how irrational my negativity towards life, people, and myself is and how to deal with these demons that invoke that negativity. I’m also learning to trust the process (the fate or just life) more and how not to let those demons derail my life’s progress since all I need to do is to be well-grounded in “my reality”, go with the flow and act in accordance with “common sense”.

Edit:
I’m getting recon related to DR and LBfH that are tackling my biggest issue which is the lack of trust and feeling threatened by people around me.

3 Likes

Day 7
Today I ran 4 loops (Stark, Spartan, Stark, Spartan) to do a little experiment. That’s the first time I didn’t follow the recommended pattern. Let’s see what happens.

Yesterday’s test which was running one loop of AC encouraged me to do it since the power level of it felt just so right.

2 Likes

Day 8
So I’ve been taking a pee for a whole day and it’s like when I started listening to LBfH it looks like the four loops I did yesterday increased my energy level and that requires faster metabolism and produces more waste. I got slight recon one hour ago in the form of sadness and doubt about whether subliminal programming actually works (sic!) but just talking to my landlady sorted it out. I’m still not sure whether my experiment with higher loops was a good idea. I’ll know more on the morrow, I suppose.

Edit:
I’ve decided to go for four loops of my stack yet again. Let’s see what happens next. :blush:

2 Likes

Just keep observing and journaling.

1 Like

Day 10
I keep running my stack in accordance with my new listening routine (2 loops of each title a day) and it’s yielding very nice results. I got some recon yesterday that lasted till the morning but it’s passed. It was something that questioned my values, my current course of action, and the decisions I’ve made recently. I’m good to go now and ready to face what life brings.

Edit:
The self-confidence on Stark is just great and it looks like it only started increasing. Also, the cognitive boost is pretty nice. Another thing is in social situations I’m not fun but it’s rather about self-amusement and giving people some fun from the position of authority although it may be more about me being a teacher.
In general, it seems to me that Stark has started getting ingrained into my psyche.

When it comes to Spartan, I’m more motivated to practice yoga and ride my bike. I also feel more grounded.

4 Likes

The amount of inner transformation on my new stack I’ve been noticing recently is just incredible. Stark is just great when it comes to interacting with people and the level of social self-confidence. It feels as if I could have any woman as well. Talking to them has some kind of subconscious messaging so you can be talking about the weather but it still does its job attracting women to you a lot.

The cognitive boost helps me manage the daily stuff in a more efficient and effortless way. Great! :blush:

Edit:
I didn’t mention that but that breakthrough occurred just after deep and strong recon which passed only today in the morning. The recon started last night and lasted till this morning.

4 Likes

Day 11
The self-confidence on Stark feels and “looks” so unreal that it makes me doubt it from time to time which looks like a form of recon to me. There’re those moments when I feel almost like a demigod among humans. Also, my productivity seems to have started kicking in… finally.

Edit:
Also, my social influence and impact have increased quite a lot.

Edit2:
I love the way Stark helps me simplify tasks and at the same time increases the efficiency of the processes.

5 Likes

Day 12
The PCC component of Stark has kicked in as well. This is something I’ve needed for my whole life that is dealing nicely with people’s crap and using the laws when it suits me. Great, great sub this Stark is indeed.

Listening pattern

I keep running my stack in accordance with my routine, which is 2xStark+2xSpartan a day. My days off are Fridays and Saturdays.

Edit:
Stark also helps me envision my future and plan my life in more detail. It also helps me find the right answers related to vital life matters and decisions.

Edit2:
I don’t know if it’s Stark itself or the ME component in it or maybe the loop of AC I ran last Friday but some interesting manifestations occurred and they were not random but exactly what I wanted. I manifested a potential lover and a bit of money.
The potential lover showed up when I started thinking about having one and then I just got her phone number in the most natural way as we’re coworkers and I asked her for help and to do me the favor she offered her phone number. It was like choosing between two potential lovers but the one that manifested herself seems to be a much better choice.

Then I needed to top up my phone and I didn’t really want to spend that money although they were peanuts and the machine I wanted to top up my phone at occurred to be broken and accidentally there was an employee of the nearest shop passing by. I asked for help and I got my money back. Then I went to another machine at another shop and it occurred somebody left in the machine the sum I wanted to top up my phone for. Nice stuff. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Day 13
I’ve been having plenty of dreams recently but none of them were healing dreams which is a nice change and may indicate that DR did its job really nicely (which I think it did anyway). The changes in my “identity” are critical yet they’re still fresh and need some more time to get deeper into my psyche that’s why some more self-perceptual distortions, although temporary, may occur as it’s happened to me recently.

Today (in the evening) I’ll be running one loop of AC (FLAC) only.

Edit:
One of my students called me “Ironman” today… interesting.

I did the loop of AC envisioning myself breaking chains and going beyond my limits. Let’s see what happens next.

4 Likes

Day 15
On my current listening pattern I can clearly distinguish the two essential phases of Mental Alchemy that is Saturation and Integration. I can feel Saturation (density of processing) increasing every day to the point where I start getting the symptoms of overexposure that indicates that my psyche’s got saturated with the scripting. Integration is something much more subtle and difficult to examine on but I discovered that the best indicator of it is the intensity of my dreams. When that intensity is really high Integration is occurring rapidly and intensively. I also discovered that what works best for me is to let Saturation reach its peak to the point I start noticing initial symptoms of overexposure and then take a break and let Integration (and, again, the intensity of my dreams is the best indicator here) slacken a bit. Then I go back to building up Saturation and so on.

Edit:
I had a day off yesterday, after seven days of exposure, but that was enough to get rid of the initial symptoms of overexposure and now, when I’m listening to my stack, I feel powerful energies coursing throughout my body and bursting in my chest… Niiice. :blush:

4 Likes

@Sub.Zero are you a kundalini master ? you sound like one.

Day 16
My current listening pattern (2 loops of each program every day) occurred to saturate my mind with the scripting pretty fast and I got to the point when I’m saturated with it all the time. I got slightly overexposed within the initial four days and now I cannot run my stack every day. I ran it yesterday after having a day off and I got completely saturated again. I’m getting slight symptoms of overexposure yet again. I need to reduce my exposure to listening to my programs (Stark and Spartan) once per day.

So today I’ll be playing one loop of Stark and one loop of Spartan in the evening.

Edit:
Since the saturation seemed to have slackened I decided to run my stack in accordance with my standard routine (4 loops).

3 Likes

Day 17
The scripting is being integrated smoothly and all the symptoms of overexposure have gone. The inner changes I’ve been noticing are revolutionary, yet the whole process feels seamless. If not for the outer results it would be difficult to tell how profound that transformation is since introspection only doesn’t provide me with sufficient data. All those changes feel so natural as if I was always this way. That’s the power and beauty of Zero Point.

Edit:
I’ll be running four loops of my stack today.

Edit:
In the past, I tried to partner up with one company but they ignored me twice. I tried again two days ago and now we’re partners because I knew intuitively how to present myself to them. Thank you, Stark. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 18
Today I partnered up with even a better company and I’ll be sticking with them instead simply because it’s going to be more beneficial to me. All that was really easy to do. Thank you, Stark! :blush:

4 Likes