Christmas gift :D

I can feel Christmas coming, I bet many of you too can. Does subliminal club have any gift for us?

If there is, I’d want it to be a WEALTH/MANIFESTATION subliminal. Which works in the background and I can keep working on building wealth in foreground. Although I have no Idea how much work would this sub require. And if it’s possible to release a sub like this, but still :slight_smile:

And if you guys like the idea, throw in a thumbs up too.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I feel like a Christmas drop from SC is coming but I’m not sure if it’ll be a wealth sub. I’m pretty sure they’ve said, vaguely for obvious reasons, what they’re working on. If it’s a wealth sub that would be interesting.

Pardon me if I’m wrong though but doesn’t EoG fit the bill for wealth and manifestation of it?

1 Like

Maybe the release will be name embedded titles?

1 Like

I know a lot of people would be happy with that.

I think it’s @SubliminalUser that’s waiting for a name embedded version of DR to drop.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here!

Me and @SubliminalUser currently have a strong healing Ultima Custom. But we think Dragon Rebord could still be useful as it is designed to remove Every single trauma and thing holding us back. I’ve used my Custom Ultima to burn through bad beliefs, and it works like a charm, but I’ll be honest, sometime it’s hard to know exactly what you want to heal…

2 Likes

I think Hero will be out for christmas.

@Brandon @GoldenTiger you buying hero ?

2 Likes

I doubt it. I think I’ll be more focused on my Stark/EoG customs and DR.

We’ll see what Hero brings as I don’t know much about it yet.

Depends on what it is, I honestly don’t know what my objective is right now, I am a little confused…

2 Likes

On the second day of Christmas, SubClub gave to me, the long awaited multi-title stack advice article :gift:

1 Like

It’s coming today aha.

1 Like

I’m aware tho :wink:

2 Likes

@Brandon i am running stark and hero until end of january 2021 then decide crom there.

Confused ? please share brother.

What exactly is Hero though? I’ve not read any major information, just teases?

1 Like

Some kind of physical transformation product. What i know is only 10%

Whitetiger might know more

1 Like

I thought it was physical transformation. I’m interested but it’s definitely a lower priority.

@GoldenTiger

Do you have any input?

@Brandon I don’t really know what is it, all I know is that Hero is related to new Tech that is being developped… But I don’t have any info regarding exactly what that tech is.

1 Like

@RVconsultant care to share your insights ?

Module Pack 3 is coming soon if i remember correctly, and i am sure other surprises await us for christmas. They also just might announce a new road map or just what they are working on… I am hoping saint releases the prototype ultima he is using as an experimental for BLU.

1 Like