Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Everybody who sees this thread …

"Get R.I.C.H. Quick" :running_man:t2: :running_woman:t2:

:joy:

2 Likes

this is a big help want to see who going to use these stack to build wealth and they results
also congratulations on winning

Also interesting that I finished reading Crazy Rich Asians just a few days ago.

3 Likes

i wanted to read the trilogy since after watching the movie, just have gotten the time to.
how does the book compare to the movie?

I prefer the book to the movie actually - there are additional characters who provide a greater context to the story.

2 Likes

Lol, finally. Wealth Ultima. My Alchemy Master Thread works y’all :rofl:

@Fire @SaintSovereign love you guys. Writing a billion dollars to you both in my will. You guys might get uncomfortable by the amount of gratitude I want to express, lol.

Jk, no homo :rofl:

4 Likes

Congrats Azriel

But I really wish I had gotten up earlier :X Hahaha

interesting. I feel there’s a thing here for me to explore (not the sub, but this whole thing).

Let’s see when I get this.

1 Like

I can already see your Journal’s name…

"THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR"

:smile:

3 Likes

Ah no, I’m not talking about the sub

I’m talking about this event, that I guessed it right but someone had before, and me missing it, and a couple other things that are coming up.

2 Likes

Sub looks cool, congrats @Azriel !

1 Like

Congrats @Azriel!

1 Like

My Ultima library just grew by one title.
Just wondering if I should add Mogul to the stack or run it as “major title” with DR.

Congrats @Azriel :wink:

1 Like

Guys is this only an Ultima?

That’s right. An Ultima with the new Ultima core.

So you are going to add the new core and keep the “feel good” core present in all ultimas?
in such way we get A core(old) + B core(new) in all ultima titles?

Played a loop last night before I slept. Scripting must be strong because I had an abundance of energy before I played the loop and fell asleep before it was even over. It felt like my entire brain was being stimulated and even created an unfamiliar pressure, but it wasn’t painful. Basically felt like my entire mind was focused on accepting and processing the scripting.

4 Likes

Congrats @Azriel for guessing it bang on.

Though I am running emperor / sultan in custom / EOG/ starq , I still bought this , ultimas are having pretty good and quick result , amd I am so excited, this can take my business to new heights.

Thank you @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Congrats @Azriel! You deserve it man!

Excited to use this but gonna have to wait a while, sounds amazing though!

Edit: Looking forward to the new core too! Love Bomb has been awesome so far so to know it’s got the new Ultima core already is pretty amazing.

1 Like

Also, thanks @SaintSovereign for doing that extra push and getting the program out a day earlier. Very much appreciated!

Hope you got some good sleep afterwards.

1 Like

Hooooly cow!!

@SaintSovereign could this help manifest opportunity for trading!! Oh my god!