Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

My Ultima library just grew by one title.
Just wondering if I should add Mogul to the stack or run it as “major title” with DR.

Congrats @Azriel :wink:

1 Like

Guys is this only an Ultima?

That’s right. An Ultima with the new Ultima core.

So you are going to add the new core and keep the “feel good” core present in all ultimas?
in such way we get A core(old) + B core(new) in all ultima titles?

Played a loop last night before I slept. Scripting must be strong because I had an abundance of energy before I played the loop and fell asleep before it was even over. It felt like my entire brain was being stimulated and even created an unfamiliar pressure, but it wasn’t painful. Basically felt like my entire mind was focused on accepting and processing the scripting.

4 Likes

Congrats @Azriel for guessing it bang on.

Though I am running emperor / sultan in custom / EOG/ starq , I still bought this , ultimas are having pretty good and quick result , amd I am so excited, this can take my business to new heights.

Thank you @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Congrats @Azriel! You deserve it man!

Excited to use this but gonna have to wait a while, sounds amazing though!

Edit: Looking forward to the new core too! Love Bomb has been awesome so far so to know it’s got the new Ultima core already is pretty amazing.

1 Like

Also, thanks @SaintSovereign for doing that extra push and getting the program out a day earlier. Very much appreciated!

Hope you got some good sleep afterwards.

1 Like

Hooooly cow!!

@SaintSovereign could this help manifest opportunity for trading!! Oh my god!

I have been waiting for this and can’t wait to run it

I’m going to test the career acceleration stack (AM, PCC, RICH, Executive) replacing PCC for HOM.

I don’t have PCC and intuitively think HOM would be a good alternative. It could bring additional benefits too. A possible downside is that it’d be too much to process since it’s a denser title.

1 Like

If I wasn’t currently running Dragon Reborn I would definitely run the Billionaire Stack.

@SaintSovereign any heads up when this might hit the Q store?

@SaintSovereign Does R.I.C.H - handle things related to buisness negotiations?

1 Like

I’m actually very happy about this and congrats for winning @Azriel. This will go great with running Dragon Reborn ST2

1 Like

@SaintSovereign How’s rich, if run as a booster instead of a major progrm?

This looks like something I can really use. Currently running EmperorQ and started Limitless Executive from a few weeks ago.

This is just what I was going to message you about. I think it was an interview with Ken Fisher I listened to a few years ago. To paraphrase he said that when you hold yourself out to the public and are successful, it’s like there is a target on your back. I’ve wondered how to remove that target. Does this quote above from R.I.C.H. indicate you may have done just that? Removed that target?

3 Likes

For all those such as myself who want nothing more than financial independence and freedom I cannot recommend this website enough and I watch their awesome YouTube videos

6 Likes

You can’t really remove the target. It’s a self-perpetuating idea / meme that’s reinforced by society. We’re subtly indoctrinated for our entire lives that making money is somehow “evil.” We’re taught that every rich person, regardless of who they are or what they’ve done, became rich through nefarious means.

Truth of the matter is, there are just as many “evil” and immoral poor people as there are rich people. In my experience, the “middle manager” level is FULL of immoral, nasty people who will screw you over in a heartbeat. These are the people who will try to “cancel” you at the slightest provocation, especially if you’re trying to move beyond what you are now. They’ll lie, cheat, steal or do anything they can to tear you down and make themselves feel better.

Money can corrupt, but money itself is not corrupt. Just a tool. The only thing you can do is emotionally and mentally place yourself above all the nonsense. That’s how I handle things. If you’re going to live in a shitty world, you might as well be wealthy enough to enjoy what pleasures exist.

To quote the Old Kanye: “Fifty told me, ‘go ahead and switch the style up and if they hate, then let them hate and watch the money pile up.’”

26 Likes