Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Must admit that the Sexual Throne stack “Khan, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima (run as a major program) + Diamond (run as a booster)” sounds awesome. The Rich Playboy lifestyle is very tempting

@SaintSovereign - could you give an example of number of loops for each of the title in this stack?

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE the description of the new title. RICH must be the new pinnacle of Ultimas.

Though I don’t like artwork, it doesn’t reach the level of coolness RICH deserves at all.

1 Like

I’m avoiding all Ultimas for now. Too much headache. :face_with_head_bandage:

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s more about reframing and destroying limits than healing.

Actually, I think I’ll keep an eye on that one since getting rich is not a priority of mine yet. First I want to “get reborn” (DR and Mogul) and then strengthen my spirit and mind (the combo of Alchemist and QL). There will be the right time to focus on money and run a stack like one of those suggested.

2 Likes

For sure but to a lesser degree than running it as a major title.

any further updates?

Remember never go full beaker

3 Likes

I think one of the coolest parts of the description is the recommended stack segment :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I’ll be stacking it with my BILLionaire custom once I get R.I.C.H. I’m gonna get R.I.C.H. to help me get rich

6 Likes

So close, yet still so far! Lol. Well done @Azriel.
This looks like an incredible sub.

Everybody who sees this thread …

"Get R.I.C.H. Quick" :running_man:t2: :running_woman:t2:

:joy:

2 Likes

this is a big help want to see who going to use these stack to build wealth and they results
also congratulations on winning

Also interesting that I finished reading Crazy Rich Asians just a few days ago.

3 Likes

i wanted to read the trilogy since after watching the movie, just have gotten the time to.
how does the book compare to the movie?

I prefer the book to the movie actually - there are additional characters who provide a greater context to the story.

2 Likes

Lol, finally. Wealth Ultima. My Alchemy Master Thread works y’all :rofl:

@Fire @SaintSovereign love you guys. Writing a billion dollars to you both in my will. You guys might get uncomfortable by the amount of gratitude I want to express, lol.

Jk, no homo :rofl:

4 Likes

Congrats Azriel

But I really wish I had gotten up earlier :X Hahaha

interesting. I feel there’s a thing here for me to explore (not the sub, but this whole thing).

Let’s see when I get this.

1 Like

I can already see your Journal’s name…

"THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR"

:smile:

3 Likes

Ah no, I’m not talking about the sub

I’m talking about this event, that I guessed it right but someone had before, and me missing it, and a couple other things that are coming up.

2 Likes

Sub looks cool, congrats @Azriel !

1 Like

Congrats @Azriel!

1 Like