Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

50 cent is one inspirational and awesome person. I haven’t read the 50th law yet but I was listening to his book Hustle Harder Hustle Smarter and it is so awesome. I mean besides the fact he was a major drug dealer, he really changed his life with rapping and becoming a business man.

4 Likes

The 50th Law changed my life. It made me aware of my subconscious linking of success and death. Ever since then, I’ve been relentlessly assaulting those beliefs. The R.I.C.H. is finally helping me breakthrough. Last night, I took R.I.C.H.'s scripting and added it to my hilariously titled custom, Saint Sovereign Forever. Eager to see how this works.

17 Likes

I have never understood the endless hatred for the wealthy. I just don’t get it. Why hate someone you don’t know anything about? Besides what is so fucking noble or altruistic about being poor and broke? How in the fuck does anyone get anything done let alone help others when you’re stressed out about money?

6 Likes

Saint Sovereign Forever sounds like a pretty interesting custom sub lol. What does it comprise of?

I will definitely have to read/listen to it, it’s on my to do list for sure. In the show Power, i feel like Kanan(50 cent) and Ghost really embody to an extent the sub “Power Can Corrupt”. They are just so strategic with their moves and can wiggle in/out of situations with superior ease usually compared to the other characters.

Yep… Selfish to be poor if you are capable of being wealthy :wink:

6 Likes

It’s because in this world people look down on others who are at a place they aren’t or have things they don’t. A lot of lower class and middle class people look down down on the upper class because they feel like they either got easy in life, or were handed a silver spoon, or cheated to get to where they are, or a number of other things.
There are also plenty of upper class people who look down on everyone else which also doesn’t help the narrative of “rich” because they have this reputation for being conceited, or power/money hungry, or just assholes who treat others like they are nothing.

3 Likes

The thing is that there are these assholes everywhere, regardless of their wealth or social standing. You can just add the envy to the list when people hate the rich.

5 Likes

Oh i totally agree it goes both ways on that there are certainly people from every walk of life and “class” that treat people like they are nothing more then dirt.

2 Likes

How about now? :wink:
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/rich-ultima-core/

5 Likes

There is truth in this.

That is why I have more expectations from Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Mark Zuckerberg.

Sweet!!!

Thank you so much lol

Does this mean other ultima titles will be added to the Q store like paragon, limitless executive, PSIT, and sex mastery 2

1 Like

i dont hate all the rich. i hate politicians who steal the money from our taxes. and somehow theyre all rich?
and you cant tell me some businesses will not use bribes and loops to go around the law
i hope this ultima will make me join that group because i cant beat 'em

2 Likes

There definitely are people who have abused their power. I don’t like them either.

But it isn’t necessary. You can get rich without “losing your soul”.

3 Likes

I would join them and then turn the tables on them.

1 Like

Yes, of course they’ll be added. Dunno if they’ll be added today. Might be part of the next module pack.

6 Likes

Politicians are in their own category lol. Most of them are to some degree are corrupt especially in America and most other Governments. I think something happens once you get to that seat of power. Also a lot politicians aren’t good at working together lol.

2 Likes

Ultimas can give you the ultimate headache if you choose to resist !!!.

Famous last words of competitor company “you are resisting you are resisting its not my fault now go and buy my 1000 dollar healing sub” :grin:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign How is this different from EOG?

They understand the Rules. Most people do not. :wink:

5 Likes

FANTASTIC video, all very important points!

1 Like