When will these be released?

Curious to know when the following will be released:

• Paragon Complete Ultima Core (in the Q Store)
  • Diamond Ultima Core (in the Q Store)
  • Sex Mastery Ultima Core (in the Q Store)
  • Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima Core (in the Q Store)
  • Module Pack #4
  • The Seducer title (for Men)
  • Renaissance Man title
  • Project Hero title(s)
  • Q Plus
  • Ultima Plus

If not an exact date, an approximate would do. Will help with making customs and stacking plans :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign, @Fire

13 Likes

As Above & So Below Ultima Core
Astral Projection X
Remote Viewing X

1 Like

So most of the cores you listed will be released in module pack number 4, i have a feeling that a new title might release this month so yeah there’s that if not the module park since they do release module pack every 3 or so months apart. Q plus and ultima plus they said later this year so am thinking either july to october.
All of this is a guess just for my observations

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you are asking. Would you elaborate please?

1 Like

Now wait a minute. Who told you that?

1 Like

it just my guess plus if you look at how thing usually flow, they release ultima then when it time they put them on the store so i feel the next pack will have all core that didnt come to the store as yet
it my 2 cent on the case

1 Like

I just checked the Q store. These 2 are available. No “As Above So Below” though

@RVconsultant - am guessing that’s what he meant

@NinjaFox - It’s a good guess. Any guesses on whether it is this month or the next?

I remember @SaintSovereign saying they would be released with Module Pack 4

1 Like

Yeah i was asking for these 2 to be put in the Q store. I must over glossed over them when I was looking through the Q store.

1 Like

Thanks @Lion !

Also curious when we can approximately expect name embedded majors? @SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

@Ice- ah yes. That too

1 Like

Yes I understand that is the general flow.

I want to prevent any rumors or mis-information about what is happening or might be happening. I’ve seen a number of times where someone makes a comment. Before long, it’s being perceived or discussed as fact, when it was just something someone did or thought, rather than a specific recommendation from @Fire or @SaintSovereign

@StateOfBeing would you please find the post where this was mentioned? I can’t find it.

1 Like

@StateofBeing

Thank you for pointing out that As Above and So Below are NOT in the Q store. I appreciate you posting about this. Feel free to bring things like this to my attention, and/or to @SaintSovereign and @Fire 's attention.

I agree that these would be important contributions to the Q store.

2 Likes

Here it is.

3 Likes

Thank you!

i have a feeling that this month will bring new toys from the pattern on the forum this month might be for module park 4 and maybe a major sub or two

1 Like

yeap i know how it goes but that my i say it my guess it not what will be true. i will say it not I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT WILL COME OUT AND JUST AS CLUELESS AS EVERYONE ELSE, IT ALL ASSUMPTIONS

edit: just saw the real thread fire posted lol guess i was a little right

1 Like