Christmas gift :D

Thank you for tagging me because I don’t see everything that goes on here.

What exactly are you wanting my insights on? Could you please quote it or post a link?

2 Likes

Exciting news for Hero of course.
I’m interested in seeing Q and Ultima Plus. I know Saint said it isn’t any time soon but I’m waiting haha.

1 Like

I love BLU, if they released another experimental prototype for advancements with BLU I’d be super happy.

1 Like

I would like to have a subliminal like this that is so light that we can run during our working hours to keep pushing our limits

1 Like

Module Pack 3 is another confirmed xmas gift aside from the “coming in a day” stacking guide

2 Likes

I’m thinking about an Ultima version.

I’d like your insights on the main topic. What do you think about an manifestation based ultima which boosts manifestation abilities beyond the scope of description?

@RVconsultant myself Brandon and Whitetiger are keen to know more about the new product Hero

2 Likes

Not entirely sure that’s in the pipeline for Christmas, I think Saint confirmed this but I may be wrong.

Yeah but it was something far off in future. But I say it should be out soon, everyone running whatever stack will benefit from this specific subliminal.

1 Like

Oh for sure, I think it’s something they’re working on. I know a bunch of people would benefit from it - I would! I’m sure we’ll hear something soon.

I’d buy it and place it along my upcoming Wealth/Fame stack.

Me too.:grin:

1 Like

If you’re referring to Christmas presents, I think any time a module pack is released it’s like a Christmas present.

Beyond the scope of description of what? I don’t know what description you’re referring to when you are thinking “beyond the scope” of. If you would provide a quote or link, that would help. As for a manifestation Ultima, this is something I thought about:

Gratitude Embodiment
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Divine Will
Tyrant
Dominion
Current Invoker

Just remember that 6 is the maximum for Ultima.