Can you mix Qv2 with ZP titles?

Try doing an experiment running Deep Sleep and see how it impacts your sleep.

Track 7-14 days baseline, then include Deep Sleep and see the changes. Share with us.

1 Like

It’s one of my least favorites.
kills everything else

Unfortunately can’t because I am running only normal major titles no customs.
But I have Paragon and Spartan so we will see.

1 Like

I think Paragon has Deep Sleep embedded in it. If you wanna run that :joy:

But I can say thanks to Oura ring that too much broccoli disrupts my sleep and what is even weirder is that corn flakes are doing it much more worse. Maybe because they are fortified with some B vitamins I would guess.

Avoid both of those. Garbage for your health.

Hyper regeneration is an absolutely broken skill to have. I messed around a bit last year while training to try and qualify for the olympics and I was working out 10 times a week, doing double run days and going hard everyday. After a bit of trial and error, I got my playlist down and was able to perfectly recover by the next day.

Yesterday I have been running Paragon but got only 1h30 min REM sleep though. However deep sleep was ok 2 hours. I am guessing that this is because my mind is full of subs and I have to have one more day of rest for further processing.
It is just a pattern, when I have too little REM phase I know I need more rest days without subs.

This is false also. Don’t generalize

Highly recommend including more animal foods in your diet if you’re breaking down your body this much.

Ruminants - Seafood - Shellfish - Organ Meats - Collagen provide the strongest building blocks for recovery. It’s insane what optimal nutrition can do for the human body.

I’m guessing we could make a poll and it’s greater than 95%

I read yesterday that excessive running lowers testosterone, so be careful about that.

1 Like

Increases your cortisol which lowers testosterone rapidly. Definitely be careful.

1 Like

95% is widely different than “everyone”.

I’m sure someone would vote Qv2 to be contrarian but deep down they’d know ZP is better :joy:

Do not be too harsh on us :slight_smile:

Food is definitely key, it’s why I don’t train as much right now. Back then I was still living with my Mom so that part was covered, we don’t eat organic or anything but the diet I had was perfect for putting on weight and recovering. Now that I’m living alone I just eat well enough to not collapse, so training has taken a back seat. After I move back in though, best believe I’m going to go back to sculpting my body like a greek artist.

Eating consistently is like 80% of the battle of building a great physique for both men and women.

Lifting is such a small piece to the puzzle. Granted it must be done.

I was on more test than I could handle at the time so it wasn’t a problem. As I said I was trying to got to the olympics so I wasn’t shy with my drug use, I spent more time then I should have researching which compounds would do what to my body and how they’d further my speed development.

1 Like

This thread is about QV2 and ZP. Not food or hormones. Start a new thread