Can you mix Qv2 with ZP titles?

I haven’t followed the experiences and recommendations of ZP since its release.

Therefore my silly questions

Can i mix Qv2 and ZP titles (different titles)?

Can i get back to Qv2 after some cycles of ZP?

If i’m using Qv2 how long should i rest before turning to ZP?

The recommendations article covers it.

If you run Q/QV2 with ZP, do them on separate days. Recommendation is still no more than 3 subs total.

And don’t do the same title in both formats. Like Emperor ZP and Emperor Q/QV2. Recon is apparently nasty from doing that.

2 Likes

Highly recommend just sticking with Zero Point. There is a reason that’s the new standard for SubClub plus what 99.99% of members on the forum are using.

1 Like

The thing is i’m running one Qv2 title…so, i can add one ZP title without doing a washout and do the recommended schedule:

Day 1: ZP
Day 2: rest
Day 3: Qv2
Day 4: rest
Day 5: Zp and so on…

Is it right?

1 Like

That could work yeah. that’s only 2.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Why are you still listening to Qv2?

Because everyone that has had good results with ZP has a good foundation of Qv2 usage.

This is inaccurate.

1 Like

Ok, to be more accurate:

Everyone that has had amazing results with ZP had a good foundation on QV2.

This is inaccurate as well.

Zero Point has been in private testing since early 2021.

Qv2 is out-dated in every metric.

There is no logical reason to be running it when you could be working through ZP right now, and saving yourself your most valuable asset in this life… time while also getting better/faster results.

@Lion could you chime in on this since you were apart of the Zero Point research team.

3 Likes

Another thing, now that you mention it.

As an example, Wanted ZP used in private test is not the same that you can purchase, it is less powerful.

So, many journals are practically based on another product.

The ZP that was beta tested was much stronger than what has been released… but what has been released is miles ahead of what Q and Qv2 was at.

ZPv2 will blow ZP out of the water I’m sure.

2 Likes

How exactly does that make any sense

Qv2 worked from the outside to the inside, ZP goes by from the inside to the outside.

You will see far better results with ZP in the long run then you ever will from Qv2

3 Likes

Because he chooses to. What else matters? The only time this becomes a “debate” is when the parrots keep asking the same shit. Just let him do his thing. That’s what this community is about.

3 Likes

I am not criticizing him, just curious, with no bad intentions.

2 Likes

correction: September 2021.

i’m sure you have already read about the recon people have been facing with the current WZP.
so let me ask you this: why would an even stronger WZP, with more recon issues, should be released?

1 Like

That’s also false. If it was truly the case, then Qv2 would not have been discontinued. At the end of the day you can choose to use whichever version you want, that isn’t a problem. However, when you start to say these types of things with 0 factual basis, thinking that you can extrapolate new findings from the few journals you read here on the forum, that’s not going to fly very well. SubClub went through months of testing to getting ZP to the level that it’s currently at and you really think that this sort of thing would escape them? It’s relatively easy to test and disprove such a theory, find someone who’s never used any subliminals, which would be most people in any given population, and have them become a ZP tester, if their results line up with the results the others are getting then you can say that the theory does not hold up. Now, even without being personally involved in the testing of ZP, @SaintSovereign also relied on data from a team of offline tester, not affiliated with the forum, would it be so farfetched to say that was one of those testers was someone with no prior subliminal exposure? No in fact having a tester with no prior experience, gets you better data as they have less preconceived notions about the topic, no past experience and that they aren’t simply manifesting the things that other forum members are experiencing.

You have the freedom to use whichever version you want, as @Palpatine said, you don’t even need to say anything in the event that someone gets curious about your reasons, but do not go around claiming things that are simply untrue as it’s simply harmful to everyone involved.

1 Like

Cause despite recon people still got amazing results.

What surprises me, is that claiming that they won’t release stronger versions because potentially can cause heavy recon is an admission that a more powerful physical shifting sub will never be released.

2 Likes

This I tend to agree with, we shouldn’t be shying away from recon as a way to taper down the results and potential of a sub.

1 Like