Building my path (RoM + RoS + HS)

Hi everyone, I decided to restart my journey here with 2 sub, these are my goals:

HS:

• Heal what has always prevented me from having a relationship
  • Find my soul mate

RoM

• Find out what i want in life, my purpose
  • Understanding my strengths and weaknesses
  • Be in the present

I will actively work to improve myself with gym, meditation, offline/online journaling and facing my fears every day (starting with social relationships).

I started with SC in January with QL, Wanted and LBFH and I got great results (started an offline diary, quit smoking, passed 4 exams, I started working out, I’m slowly getting out of my comfort zone).
I had decided to use this year to improve myself, I didn’t want to achieve any goal except to understand myself better, and I think this is the best way to try; I don’t know exactly what I will have to write here, but I will try to be as present as possible

8 Likes

17/04 Third day of listening ( I started on 12/04)

• Today I studied and it was incredibly easy to focus, I didn’t feel tired and I understood better what I studied

• Yesterday I watched a video “The attachment Theory: How your childhood affects your relationships”.
    it was very helpful, it gave me a starting point, I started thinking about my childhood and wrote in my diary everything i thought, it is helping me to understand a lot about myself but i still have a long way to go

2 Likes

I’m really interested in using HS one day and curious about Revelation even though I don’t plan on using it myself anytime soon. I hope your experience is a good one and you learn a lot about yourself in the process.

How are you approaching HS? Are you going to go about your life as normal and see who you meet? Or are you planning on actively dating/trying to search for someone?

And with RoM when you say finding your purpose… purpose as in work purpose? Purpose as in higher calling, religious/spiritual purpose?

1 Like

Definitely this, right now i prefer to continue with my life and see what happen, ever since i started listening to HS i’m realizing i deserve to be loved and i’m starting to love myself first (thanks also to LBFH), maybe it’s just the lack of self love that’s been keeping me from being in a relationship all this time

Yes, work purpose but also life, I feel I have a purpose in life but I have never dedicated enough time to myself to figure out what it was (I wasted a lot of my time with bad habits), I have never had a purpose, a passion or something i really love to do, and this has caused me a lot of insecurities

3 Likes

OK, got it.

Yeah, despite Khan st. 1’s clearing, I still have it in my backlog to do at least one full cycle of LBFH at some point too. I hit major recon on it with just two loops and experienced an immediate impact in which my dreams literally cleared huge emotional burdens that I had been carrying with me for a long time. I totally understand what you mean and I might have a similar issue myself.

Good luck, and I’ll keep an eye out for any interesting developments in your journal!

2 Likes

19/04

• People are more open and kind to me, even my family

• For the first time I don’t feel like I want to switch stacks and I’m really happy because I feel I can get the results I want, I feel aligned with the subs I’m listening to (I say this because I didn’t feel this way with the other subs I’ve listened to)

3 Likes

RoM is giving me the right questions and making me see things differently, I feel I want to change many things about myself and around me,i want to try new things for example change haircut, wardrobe, attitude, have new experiences; I’ve never really expressed myself, I’ve always felt limited.

In this period I’m observing everything around me a lot, what I like and don’t like, what I want to integrate into my life; starting tomorrow I will write in my diary (offline) everything I have noticed until the end of the cycle, my dreams and I will talk about it with my psychologist (I usually tell her the dreams I have to analyze them).
I finally have a starting point, now I just have to work

5 Likes

23/04

Today I decided to write what I realized about myself, I still have to write many things but at least I have an idea of ​​what I want and where to start from.
I’m surprised how the effects were so fast, I didn’t expect to get to this point already, I’m working a lot with this sub

WHAT I WANT:

INNER MINDSET

• Peace and quiet, less stressed and worried
  • Confidence about myself and my choices
  • Unconditional love
  • Joy, enjoy the moment and life
  • Healthy competition, with myself and the world to overcome my limits
  • Motivation, having a purpose makes you more motivated and gives you reason to fight
  • Fearless, what would I be like if I took risks, if I wasn’t afraid of relationships, of being free, if I wasn’t afraid of failure and rejection?

OUTER MINDSET

• Protector (people can trust me and feel safe near me)
  • Have a great presence
  • I don’t care what others think of me, the most important thing is what I think of myself
  • To be myself, not what others want me to be
  • I love to approach life with a smile and would like to do it more often

I AM:

STRENGTHS

• I know that sooner or later I will become someone, so that I am destined for something great
  • I’m organised, I love order and having a plan to follow makes me more confident
  • I enjoy managing money, I’m a skilled saver and I want to learn to be a skilled investor as well (I studied forex trading for 3 years but I didn’t continue for various reasons related to family / money / myself, for a period of my life I thought that was my purpose)
  • Unconditional love, the people who come into my life are lucky because they find a safe place in me
  • Desire to expand my mind, feel more and more limitless
  • Hope

WEAKNESSES

• Laziness, I don’t work as much as I would like and do not take action
  • Comfort, I’ve been in my comfort zone too much over the last few years and I’ve been on “autopilot” for too long
  • Fear, this ugly beast blocks you a lot
  • I’ve always put myself in a corner because it was more comfortable to be a spectator
  • Limited in so many aspects of my life

HOW CAN I EXPRESS MYSELF?

• Writing, I really like writing
  • Listen to music
  • Style, I feel like I want to change my wardrobe and myself (for the first time I don’t feel like this is my style or how I should be, I used to look in the mirror and feel like “a stranger”)
  • Habits, what I do determines who I am and who I will become
  • Reading, I’ve always read books that are about what I need (love and self-improvement)

WHAT I NEED IN MY LIFE

• Courage to step out of my comfort zone and get everything I deserve, overcome my fears and feel limitless
  • Love, a soul mate and good friendships, true love and true friends are rare and extremely important in our lives
  • Be more confident in myself

WHAT CAN I DO TO BECOME WHAT I WANT AND OVERCOME MY WEAKNESSES?

• Be less lazy, have a program and execute it consistently
  • Workout at the gym / meditation / writing and reading / facing my fears
  • Take care of me
  • Being with people, I’ve been alone a lot and only starting this year I’m improving this aspect
  • To be more masculine, more dominant (I have always lacked this mentality in my life)

WHAT I LIKE?

• Thinking, stepping outside the box and innovating (I have often done this, for example to improve my habits and study or my workout at home)
  • Improving myself, facing challenges
  • Helping others even if many times I don’t know how and what to do
  • I love to have fun, I love little things and small gestures,

WHAT RoM IS DOING FOR ME: (I know it’s still early but for those who want to know what my approach to RoM is like and what I’m feeling)

• It gives me the questions I need
  • It gives me a different way of seeing myself and what’s around me, I feel part of everything
  • It makes me stay in the present and when it doesn’t my internal dialogue talks mainly about me (it happened to me in recon), each dialogue always added something new
  • Visualizations of events that changed me or showed me what I was like (mainly childhood memories)
  • I need to change everything because I don’t really feel like myself and I need to discover new things

About HS: I’m understanding how I’ve always avoided relationships because I don’t feel accomplished, but the right person helps you grow and makes you feel better, I just didn’t feel worthy of being loved because I wasn’t able to love myself either, so why would anyone else had to do it?

6 Likes

24/04

Yesterday I saw a video on the forum about INTP, so I remembered that a few months ago I had taken a personality test and I was INFJ, yesterday I tried again and… INFJ again :sunglasses:

If there are INFJs on this forum, which sub has changed you the most and helped you on your journey?

2 Likes

25/04

I realized that for most of my life what I do most involuntarily is visualize (maybe it’s my superpower?), especially negative visualizations, they look like real movies, but when I have to visualize positively it’s different, I can’t do the same. I think it’s the skill that I need to improve and use it in the right way, I learned what it means to visualize negatively and suffer the consequences, if I want to change I have to start training and think more positively until it becomes “involuntary” like negative visualization

I always thought that i should stay in the present instead of thinking and visualizing so much, and that’s right, but i have also to find the balance between visualization/thoughts and the present and give more power to positive visualization

3 Likes

Hello bro! Love your journal. INFJ here too. Like yourself, I love to write and was reading your posts and finally realized why I love your writing. It’s very inspirational and motivating. A typical INFJ trait. Also we are mostly loners and always seeking purpose. Which is why Heartsong and Revelation of Mind is excellent for you.

Regarding which subliminals will work best for INFJs, SaintSovereign had written a very good post on this matter:

Keep going strong :muscle:

3 Likes

From by my offline journal

I’ve been thinking so much since starting this stack that I’m exhausted but overjoyed at the same time because it’s what I wanted.
I thought that my experiences could not give me much information but I managed to understand how I work. Throughout my life I have always loved imagining, feeling out of touch with reality, seeing things differently from how others see them, analyzing all possible aspects of a single problem (maybe that’s why people want my opinion or my help).
I’ve always loved writing even though I’ve stopped for a long time, I’ve always loved thinking about how to make a difficult thing easier, I love working smart but also working hard if I like what I’m doing.
I’m here to create something new, I don’t want to waste my ideas and time anymore, I don’t want to feel limited by a society that thinks I’m not creative or intelligent enough, I don’t want to feel limited because people who are no longer in the my life they hurt me and made me think I wasn’t enough.
I have a potential that I have never expressed and known, I am made to think, visualize, work and realize everything I want, including myself; I’m made to help others, to be with people and not away from them like I always have. There was always a part of me that tried to remind me that I have unlimited potential and that I am special, but I always shut it down because I didn’t believe it enough, because I was too busy with my own problems.

I will make my inner world so wonderful that reality cannot do anything to me, I will make my visualizations so realistic that they become reality, I will think so hard about the impossible that it becomes possible, there will no longer be any difference between my dreams and reality.

Hello bro! Thank you so much for your help, you have been motivating me since day 1. I hope that what I wrote and my diary can help you, we are so difficult to understand even for ourselves

PS: Really a great stack, also thought of another stack that I’m very attracted to, I’d like to know what you think

Ascension Chamber, Mind’s eye, Dreams

2 Likes

Not bad at all. You want to visualize, dream and manifest cause you are a visionary, a dreamer and a manifesting crestor.

2 Likes

It’s very difficult as a stack and it takes a lot of perseverance, but if you have the “I can do anything I want” mindset (RoM helped me a lot in this) and you have good habits it can give excellent results. The idea of ​​visualizing, dreaming and acting attracts me a lot, because in our mind we can do whatever we want, I love the idea of ​​having no limits and that’s why I’ve always felt like I don’t have a place, It can be a disadvantage or a great opportunity, It depends on how we see It

1 Like

26/04

• I love the mindset RoM gives me, it’s like my mind is telling me I can literally do anything I want (I’m probably very aligned to the sub?), only problem is I feel burnt out, I got so many results fast but I really spent a lot of energy (in fact I will listen only one more time then I’ll start washout).
  • Another thing I like is transparency, I know exactly what and why it does it, there’s a reason behind every thought, every action, every memory, just that I experience them all differently.
  • I started thinking that I would have changed it immediately, I have achieved almost everything I wanted to achieve but I feel that I have to continue, why stop and limit myself in this growth. I will most certainly add RoS next month, it will be an interesting combination.
  • I’ve decided to start a dream journal, I feel I have to do this to understand myself better and I can’t wait for RoD to come out as well
2 Likes

27/04

I decided to finish the cycle early to rest (it was supposed to end on May 2nd), I will mainly engage in studying for university and writing. My next stack will be: RoS - RoM - HS

I’ll restart on May 1st and maybe I’ll listen to 7 minutes each sub. I’m very grateful with what I achieved and I think I’ll continue until the end of the year with this stack

1 Like

Me:

… My subconscious that made me dream of buying HoM tonight …

Me: Come on bro, It’s your fault If I’m poor right now

Has anyone ever dreamed of buying a sub? :joy:

1 Like

I usually recommend playing RICH early on. If nothing else, you can use it to buy more subliminals.

1 Like

Ahaha you’re right bro, knowing myself I would buy them all and I would not be constant with my stack, the important thing is to always look on the bright side

1 Like

Good point.

You have an excellent stack. No harm at all in staying with just these two programs. They will eventually lead to all else that you might want.

1 Like