Building my path (RoM + RoS + HS)

01/05

• Since I started using RoM + HS my dreams are different than usual, I dream of being in each dream with a different girl that I don’t know and having a strong bond with each of them, the last one was tonight; but my dreams are less vivid, I don’t remember much and I don’t recognize many things.

• I resumed workouts after almost 2 weeks and I started mewing 3 days ago

• I feel like I can change my mind in an instant as if I just had to press a button. Maybe i’m starting to realize that there is a key inside of me that can open a beautiful world to me, and the best thing is that it’s just the beginning of my journey

Today I start with RoS and RoM, I’m curious to see what will happen

2 Likes

03/05

I went to therapy today and I’ve made so much progress, I think I’m starting to understand “how to use myself” in life. I’m slowly changing many things

• I’m reinforcing my weaknesses by turning them into strengths
  • I’m gaining more confidence in myself
  • Now I have the desire to break down my fears and get what I want
  • I feel elated when I realize that I have great potential within me, I think that’s exactly what these subs do; the more you understand that you are unlimited and are able to “liberate” who you really are, the more life will change in every aspect.
2 Likes

07/05

I thought I didn’t get results because I no longer felt my mind thinking as much as in the first cycle and because I wasn’t having more “revelations” but I realized what I am getting is calmness and strength, I don’t think I’ve ever experienced it.
It’s a very stressful period for me for several reasons, but I haven’t fallen into a loop of negative thoughts like I would have done a few months ago and I’ve done my duty, I have so many exams and tests to do soon but I feel calm and in the present, I don’t freak out and have an “I can do this” mentality, I don’t stop and think about it and just carry on with my day.
Sometimes I get lost in my thoughts (I’ve been doing it for a lifetime), and when it happens I involuntarily think only of beautiful things that make me smile, I no longer judge my thoughts, I observe them.

• About HS: I forgot to tell you my dreams about this. Since I started listening to this title I have had at least 7-8 dreams and in each dream I was with a different girl that I felt I had a connection with, my therapist said it is simply a wish, and this confirmed what I feel on HS, which is that it increases my desire to have a deep relationship and above all I feel that I need more positive energy and love, as if I am feeding myself with love (it’s hard to explain but this is what I feel) .

• Two other dreams that are different but end with insects chasing me, on this one instead she told me that they represent passivity, there are still situations that I’m not facing. I definitely feel like linking it to relationships since I’m not actually doing anything to try to get what I want, even though in general I should be more active but I’m starting to work on this.

• I don’t know who to attribute this result to but I no longer feel uncomfortable when I see beautiful girls, on the contrary I feel more sexy and confident

1 Like

Yesterday I went out with some friends and we went to party in the city, I got drunk after so many months and I had so much fun, I really needed it.
I remembered how much I love the drunk version of myself, I’m talkative and I’m definitely more open with people, I’m not afraid of anything and I enjoy the moment, also I noticed that I don’t feel the presence of other people, I usually feel observed but yesterday I felt like other people didn’t exist.
I want to work harder to become that person but without alcohol, it makes me feel weak and I don’t like it, I want to build a strong and confident version of me, I want to become a role model for myself and for others, I want to learn how to develop a steely discipline to achieve whatever I desire.

For the past few days I’ve been feeling like I’m missing something or like I’m close to something important, I feel like a compass on my head (like in the sims) that is pointing me to a certain point but I don’t know anything, I wouldn’t call it an “intuitive ping” because I have some I’ve had many in my life and I know how to recognize them, but this has never happened to me.
I don’t know if it’s about my path in personal growth or my purpose in life, if I’m close to meeting my soulmate or finding tools that will help me on my journey, but I feel like something important is happening.

1 Like

I’m rereading my diary and I’m glad to see that I’m doing everything I wrote (only the first point is more difficult to execute at this time) and I’m getting the mindset in the last point.
I have to keep acting, I feel I need to discover my talent and the only way I can find it is to do everything I can.
I’ve been using my offline diary more and I’ve noticed that I express myself differently, sometimes I use poetry, other times I give myself specific advice on how to overcome a certain fear or achieve a certain characteristic I want or I relive certain experiences to get the lessons I need. I write everything I want to achieve in this period that I am running RoM and RoS (I also decreased the listening to 5 minutes) and right now it’s discipline, the desire for power and reminding myself of my potential every day

3 Likes

12/05

Today I am very happy because I faced two fears

• Fear of drive
  • Afraid to approach a girl

Today I drove for 2 hours (a friend of mine helped me today) and in a mall I gave my number to a girl for the first time in 8 years, I don’t care if she replies or not, I’m glad because I did.

3 Likes

@LovingEmperor That’s the proper attitude! Well done

1 Like

I just read your entire journal from beginning to end.

An amazing and wonderful journey.

Rooting for you!

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it
I had a lot of inspiration here on this forum to take this path and start taking action

2 Likes

13/05

I think in one month the biggest change I’ve had is the way I see things, sometimes I feel like I’m really “awake”, I feel like I’m actually in control, I can feel myself, I still have this feeling of having to develop that part of me that I don’t know, the one that feels free, calm and strong, I feel it is my duty to awaken that person because he is the one who will save me; maybe it’s my future self, maybe it’s me who realized what I need, but I think I’ve found what I was looking for.

All this time I wasn’t really looking for a passion, my soulmate, an innate talent, my dream job, I thought I had to look for one of these things because I’ve had this belief since I was little that I grew up with, I felt empty because I had none of this. I actually found that I was just looking for myself.

I observed myself in social interactions and was never myself but what others would consider right,I have observed my thoughts but they still don’t aim high because I still feel it is unattainable, I don’t speak because I’m afraid, ashamed, I don’t express myself because I don’t like myself, I’ve always wanted to be perfect without knowing it, for this reason I never approach people, I don’t take the first step.

All this time I have observed the life of a boy who was not living, who was looking for something without knowing what, I have seen a boy miss so many beautiful things because of fear, because of his beliefs, I have observed someone taking so many orders that he forgot that he can act even without someone telling him what to do. I have always judged myself badly because I thought I wasn’t doing enough, in reality it was my family who demanded too much from me, I’ve always repressed all my feelings because I wasn’t worthy to express them, because someone else has always done more than me, endured more than me, what right did I have to complain about myself and my situation?

I’m angry but also happy because that’s what I have to work on, I have to forgive myself, my family, people who are no longer in my life and live in the present, I have to build myself, I want to give energy to what really matters.

2 Likes

15/05

I don’t feel very well today, I have so many negative thoughts about some things I’ve been trying to run away from in the last 2 years that are limiting me; but I don’t want to repress these feelings anymore, I have to learn from my mistakes and I don’t want to think anymore about what my life would be like if I ran away.
It’s easier to escape than to face your problems, but the easiest path is not the best path

16/05

Last night’s workout helped me so much to release stress and anger, I really needed it.
Now I just need to be more productive with studying, I have a test in a week and i absolutely have to pass it (but I got into the habit of reading again and today I finished a book, I also use the phone very little, I have eliminated all social networks)

17/05

In this 2° cycle I can definitely confirm that the quantity of my thoughts is reduced while the quality has improved, I am calmer and more present and I feel that many things around me are changing.
For example, I feel different when I listen to music, I feel more like dancing, in general I feel more like smiling, I’m more natural during conversation, It seems as if everything has become more beautiful and everything has a different impact on me.

20/05

I thought about this today, I cut my hair a few days ago and made just a small change, I was trying to keep it long but today I realized it looks better on me short (always have it this way), I look less fat and more muscled (due to workout and diet).
I no longer see that stranger in front of the mirror but I see the best version of myself (Compared to a few months ago), the one that has moved one step forward. It’s funny how a little change can change a lot.
It gave me a lot of confidence to see myself like this in front of the mirror, I’m slowly finding myself, and I’ve decided to take another step forward.

I started washout 3 days ago and I will continue until the May 26th to give me more time to rest and see all the new releases, but my idea was to work more on my fears and at the same time work on my self-esteem, so i decided to start a new stack.

Genesis + Wanted

RoM and Ros helped me alot but to find my purpose I have to start doing more things, they really pushed me to take the action and helped me realize what my potential was and what my next step is. I feel that genesis has that part of me that i lost over time and that i need now to move forward.
The best way to truly express my potential and remind myself of who I really am (and who can I become) is to take risks and perhaps develop a sense of adventure

For Wanted, on the other hand, I realized that I can actually be that person, but I was afraid of no, of risk and of being wanted. I want to work on this to overcome my fear, I want to work on my appearance, my confidence and I need to do things I’ve never done.
I was torn between this and Lots but I still have time to think about it.

2 Likes

21/05

Since I am in a phase of great change I thought it would be useful to summarize what helped me and what triggered a change in me

• Analyze like a child: Think back to when you were little and you were discovering the world around you, you didn’t know anything and always asked “why?” ,over time you grew up, you surely know more but you forgot to ask yourself why.
    If you want to know yourself, take a few things, for example what you like or dislike, what are your strengths and weaknesses, your passions and fears, everything that comes to mind and create a chain of why until you go deep, you might find the answer or something to meditate on.

• Domino effect: Remember when you were in a negative loop (smoking, alcohol, drugs, negative thoughts, etc.), everything becomes so automatic that you are no longer in control until you “wake up” and change something.
    When you made the choice to start loving yourself this vicious circle changed, you behaved like a person who loves and not like a person who hates, you stopped smoking, drinking, you took social media out of your life and you are by giving dopamine through good deeds you do for yourself, you give yourself dopamine through growth whereas in the past you received dopamine from anything that hurt you. A small change was enough to change so many things in your life (perhaps one of the most important things I’ve learned in the last few months)

• You are mortal: Your time here is not infinite and it’s perfect, you don’t need more time, you need to know how to use your time well. You can create unforgettable moments, you can give more value to your days, what you do, what you give energy to, who you spend your time with, you give more value to everything.

Through the diary I realized that I am passionate about life, I want to live it to the fullest, I want to feel free, I want to grow and improve myself every day because I love doing it and that’s why I got here.
Have you ever had that person in your life who makes everything better even when you can’t see anything beautiful? I want to become that person and I want to start doing it for myself, that’s why I’ve found myself doing so many things in my life that I don’t like or regretting the time I’ve wasted for so many different reasons.
I’m starting to see in everything I’ve hated a chance to challenge, I can challenge myself and my problems and see if I can truly become who I want to be.

I have seen many people looking for a way to discover themselves or their purpose, if you are reading this I hope you find it as helpful as it was for me

3 Likes

24/05

Today I passed the test! I feel tired but also very happy and light, I’ve also been very lucky and I feel like I’ve been repaid for everything I’ve done in the last few weeks for my family and I didn’t have much time to study.

I suffered less from anxiety and i found my way to better manage it before a test/exam, i basically stay in the present and keep my mind empty, i let everything go as it should, no worries or fear, until i am sitting to take the exam I have no reason to be afraid and anxious.

I decided to start using this “technique” with everything around me, it’s nice to feel free and light like today, in this way I avoid overthinking and entering a loop of thoughts that only takes away my energy

6 Likes

28/05

After 11 wahsout days I finally started Genesis today, I waited for all the new releases and i liked them all especially khan black, but I’m not ready to use it yet although it can be really useful to me.
In my time with genesis I will continue to build the best version of myself mainly focusing on my discipline, my physique and overcoming my fears.

For the first time I decided to use only one sub, especially because during my break I had time to think about what I really need to grow, and I understood that I need to develop those characteristics that I lost in high school, the desire for adventure, to discover and try instead of locking myself away and feel safe.
This break was also useful for me to understand what I experienced in 6 months with subclub,

• For example with QL I eliminated negative beliefs that made me feel “stupid”, and at the end of that journey I thought “I don’t really need it, all this time I’ve always been smart but I was so foggy with the negative thoughts that were sent to me that I didn’t understand it”
  • With RoS and RoM I could see for a moment what I would be like without limitations, with a free mind and a sense of unlimited power within me.

In fact until a couple of days ago I thought “why should I continue here?”
Then I realized that it’s not the products that help me grow, It helps me open my eyes, face the problem and see it more clearly, It pushes me to take action and this creates growth. It’s me who has to grow and the sub will grow with me. I don’t need that many subs if I’m using one well

I am very sure of myself, if I have achieved such a huge growth in almost 6 months I dare not imagine what I will be able to achieve at the end of this year

3 Likes

What if you listened to Genesis for 90 days and then perhaps started Khan Black st 1?

1 Like

You read my mind ahaha, I thought about using it after genesis but I was undecided whether to start in September or early next year but I’ll find out that only going forward.
Genesis is definitely a great springboard for my growth and for more advanced titles

Right on, mate!

First, get right with Genesis.

Then other title should be easier.