Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

You are correct.
However, as everyone reacts differently, if guy #2 was me, then even with 4 subs, I’d probably make more than guy #1, because people like me can run and execute more subs with ease, at full effectiveness.

1 Like

You are working Alchemy so many of these factors become dependant on the individual and the scenario because reality operates under Laws which can get complex.

To put things simply you just wanna think in terms of Energy… a person has a capacity for Energy, he uses that energy to process a subliminal this allows him to focus his thought process in a goal and execute it on automation if you will.

Now, you process and execute but you also need to reconcile your internal believes with the external world. This is the reason people get sleepy, others energised, others non-responsive because it all depends on your subconscious— a thought may drag you down or lift you up, right? Well, if you reconcile and it reflects negatively you will get tired, if your energy reserves die out you will get exhausted and feel apathy or lethargic.

So, it’s complex but simply, each person has to be seen as an unique individual. His being a laboratory.

You can do many things using Alchemy. What is important from my viewpoint is to UNDERSTAND it not to cause damage upon others or yourself, as I did in the past.

I hope this helps buddy!

Like Invictus above his had a rollecoaster of positive experiences which reflected within and now he got a very positive internal landscape… when he runs a new subliminal this will reconcile and energise him because the new believes will instantly be accepted as he has a positive self-image.

And this is all about the chakra’s you guys… you need to get them spinning, energised and fully going because otherwise you Mind can not generate powerful results. The damage in ourselves is within the chakra’s… it also powers the Aura so there’s a little secret as to why the Aura’s don’t work under reconciliation or when you are out of energy. It is the electromagnetic bio-field of our body.

Ok. I hope this helps, I just wish to share and be helpful.

Good luck.

4 Likes

You’re wrong.

You intentionally and deliberately attempted to harm this company by lying about your results publicly while bragging about how incredible your results were to a member in private. My reaction toward you is absolutely fair. Hence why I see through this:

We are not, because I do not associate with people who try to bring me intentional harm, then refuse to even admit it.

You intentionally and deliberately attempted to harm this company by lying about your results publicly while bragging about how incredible your results were to a member in private. My reaction toward you is absolutely fair.

I am not “holding a grudge.” You intentionally and deliberately attempted to harm this company by lying about your results publicly while bragging about how incredible your results were to a member in private. Instead of coming here and asking for forgiveness, you are now attempting to paint yet another false picture about me. This is not a “grudge.” I don’t like you, I don’t trust you, and I never will.

I have forgiven you, hence why you are allowed to even still patronize the company, but you will never change my perception of you. You had plenty of time to apologize, reflect on your actions and strive to do better. In the two or three interactions I’ve had with you since then, you have deflected, pretended to be the victim and tried to paint me as some kind of villain.

Why the hell would I do that? You wronged @fire, myself and this entire community by spreading a vicious lie that Qv2 was “broken,” all while admitting in private that there was nothing wrong with it, you just wanted to “prove a point,” with no respect to the damage that it caused. For such an allegedly “ascended” individual, the fact that your apologies are full of false accusations about me does nothing but reinforce and prove that my perception of you is true.

I suspect you’re only here because you want to somehow capitalize off of Zero Point’s popularity, not because you have some burning desire to resolve a “karmic debt.” If this is your attempt to do that, I’m afraid you’re about to fail.

Let me explain something to you, Hermit. There’s an individual on this forum right now, who has probably posted within the last hour that we banned multiple times. After we parted ways with this individual, that person began to post extremely disturbing and false things about us elsewhere.

That person has returned. I am fully aware of that person’s identity. The thing is, ever since this person has returned, their demeanor has changed. Despite some clashes, I can see that they are truly trying to grow into a better person. Because of this, I have decided to let them stay and help them work through their issues in the best way that I can – creating amazing products.

You see, I can forgive a person for having some issues, perhaps a bad life, which causes them to lash out at us in a fit of impotent rage – as that’s just an attempt to maintain SOME KIND of control over their lives.

But what you did, an individual who claimed to be our friend, who tried to get into our inner circle, who received experimental products from me and was actually very close to being the first official tester from the forum, is not something that I easily forget.

Forgive? Yes. I don’t think of you in my day to day operations, nor do I hold any ill will against you. But, I see through you. I see through the illusion of who you’re trying to pretend that you are.

And the fact of the matter is, Hermit: you are broken.

Trying so hard to emulate the “ascended masters” of the past, rather than really delving deep to discover who YOU really are.

I don’t walk around pretending to be anyone’s superior. I always tell people who try to deify me, or otherwise give me respect that I feel isn’t necessary that they are their own hero. But you… you’re trying so hard to be Internet Jesus that you’re going to continue losing yourself to this false identity that you desperately want us all to see.

We were never on the same path anyway. I wish you well, but your journey with SubClub ends today.

32 Likes

Our vision for Subliminal Club was simple - advancing human potential. We never wanted, nor do we want now, to be someone’s heroes.

Our goal is to create incredible tools of self-transformation in order for you to use them, and become the hero of your own story.

Honestly, if you put in a support ticket or messaged one of us, shown that you’re putting real effort into becoming better and faced the fact that you did us and this company wrong…

You’d have been welcomed back, just like that, because advancing human potential can’t happen if one doesn’t dig deep into himself, realize what he did and what effects his actions have on others.

We have let others who wronged us back into this community, because they showed, through action, that they are trying.

Sadly, you chose a different option.

31 Likes

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming. @Fire just handed over the scripts to EoG, Quantum Limitless and Emperor Fitness.

EoG on deck for tomorrow. Possibly QL. We’ll see.

38 Likes

Hello there fellow INFJ! So few of us anywhere that it is good to get to meet each other. Although it is easier to catch an INFJ online on self-improvement forums and websites since we love that haha.

And good point about CHOSEN. Since it has positive leadership, we INFJs love that kind of thing.

Thank you, bro. The feeling is mutual.

Oh yes. Although the subliminals over here has helped me a lot to direct empathy properly. Especially Renaissance Man and the other mental/emotional healing titles.

Have you run RM anytime? It has a very strong empathy component which boosts the INFJ empathy while at the same time helps us to be not overwhelmed by it. I even experienced this when I used to run RM.

According to the RM sales page:

"As a newly rising Renaissance Man, you will see your ability to connect with others increasing massively owing to this intensity. You will become able to feel what others feel and sense their thinking.

But Renaissance Man is the ultimate free-spirit, so he must not be overwhelmed or else his mission will be in jeopardy. For this reason, the Renaissance Man, similar to StarkQ, has a frame of steel alongside an almost fanatical belief in himself and his creative goals, creating a powerful field that seems to pull others into his vision, allowing him to become a profound thought leader if so desired while protecting him from being overwhelmed by the emotions of the world around him."

And this is exactly what I experienced too!

Also, yes if SaintSovereign gives a stack idea for INFJs similar to the ones he gave for 2 other MBTIs here, that would be so cool. Am really curious too.

@SaintSovereign - is it possible to give the Expansive, Restrictiveness, and Balancing subliminal titles for INFJs? @HansLanda and I are freakin damn curious about it :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, all factors being equal, individual #1 possibly could achieve the goal first. The fact of the matter is, however, everyone is a unique expression of the universe. We all have our own issues we must overcome in order to achieve our goals.

For example, let’s say that both you and I are trying to achieve the same goal. Because we have such different backgrounds and have experienced such different things, the paths we take toward that goal will be completely different.

That means that I might not be able to JUST run Mogul or Emperor and achieve the target goal of multimillionaire status. I may need to engage in some deep healing regarding something that may not even seem related to achieving wealth and financial prosperity.

In this case, the individual who recognizes this fact may actually achieve the goal quicker because they are leaning into and engaging with their multifacetedness, and thus addressing all the issues they have at once.

12 Likes

Sorry to use this way @SaintSovereign but I sent you a dm yesterday, can you check please ?

Again, it’s different for every person, as the MBTI is a cognitive functions test (how we perceive, analyze and respond to information), NOT a personality test. But, if I HAD to choose for an unnamed INFJ who just wants to enhance their life, I’d go with (and it’s going to seem weird, but I think the INFJs will understand):

Expansive: Chosen (NOT Chosen from Within)
Restrictive: Emperor
Balance: Renaissance Man or Stark

4 Likes

I don’t see a PM?

sent 2 but I will send again

ok sent a new one

You all work your asses off for us. Thank you

10 Likes

Tagging @HansLanda here. Between us two, we had guessed CHOSEN and RM since they are a bit more obvious.

And Emperor makes sense. When I ran Emperor, it did ground me to take more action rather than be the typical INFJ “head in the clouds” kinda of person lol.

One day I will do the CHOSEN + Emperor + Renaissance Man stack.

Thanks a lot, @SaintSovereign :pray:

2 Likes

I actually woke up in the middle of the night with a dream that about the announcement of the release of Quantum Limitless ZP in this forum. It is happening once a while but more often that I get such dreams.

nice man :slight_smile:

what do you think of INFP and their stack?

its interesting that you studied this subject

4 Likes

What about INTJ-T
Thanks @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Lol Saint really opened up a can of worms with this one

6 Likes

I feel bad that I kind of started the topic of personality traits…but at the same time I want to know what my stack would be :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

hahaha

@SaintSovereign you can pass my request, i was just curios on how would others perceive an infp or how would you, and what would you think that suits them better

rather than a plain request for a stack of your recommendation

cheers

2 Likes