Rise to Stardom

You are not alone mate!

If I lived in the UK right now, I’d invite you out to a pub or restaurant and get you a proper dinner.

How about taking a week off of subliminals?

I think your plan of 1 loop per day of your custom, and RM 3 times a week would be a good place to start.

Also on those shitty days, I find a BBC comedy helps. The humor is so outrageous, I have to laugh.

1 Like

You’re a star my man, I appreciate you.

I took a week off a couple weeks ago.
I’m feeling better today.

I have a feeling that my iPad was playing too many loops.
It was queuing up more loops than normal even though I only have x2 or x1 of each sub in my playlist.

Anyhow, I played 1x of each last night.
I feel better. I forced myself to go back to sleep every time I woke up.
I ended up getting about 6-8 hours sleep. Not bad.

I’ve been watching Desperate Housewives for the past couple of weeks.
The humour is on point.
Also, Drag Race on the BBC last night was fun.

1 Like

So I’ve got a feeling that I’m not stonewalling, which was my initial guess, because I’m running less loops than I normally do.

Even though I’m not necessarily noticing anything in regards to results I am noticing that I’m finally dreaming more.

I know last night I was dreaming, no idea about what however.
Yesterday night I was dreaming and started laughing in my dream which also meant I was laughing in my sleep too. Some woman was chasing me, but in a fun way, and it was making me laugh.

My boyfriend had to wake me up to tell me to shut up haha.
Dreaming is a good sign to me that things are processing. Especially from the subs.

1 Like

I still don’t understand how they do those death drops without hurting their knees.

You are welcome man!

Gosh darn technology overworking…

Once I started aiming for 9 hours of sleep, my reconciliation got reduced.

Right on man!

Yeh mate… shut up and tell that woman to go away! You gotta sleep man!

Exactly! I was having 2 months of vivid weird dreams and it’s only been recently my reconciliation has been reduced and my dreams are getting back to being really mundane.

I’ve no idea. I’d like to try but my kneecaps explode at the idea.

Honestly 🤷🏼

I try and get naps in during the day. I’ve been sleeping a long time during the day recently.

I think my body is feeling a bit burnt out. I’ve been exercising 5/6 days a week (6 if I miss a workout the previous week) and they’re kind of similar to CrossFit workouts in my eyes.

Add that with not so great nutrition (even tho I’m getting a good number of protein) and lack of sleep. Recipe for disaster.

She hasn’t been back since but I enjoyed my time with her!

But you’re getting good results? What’s your stack right now? I’m enjoying the dreams right now. I’m glad I’m having them.

1 Like

Dude! To truly understand this…

…and this… try this:

I just read your post for a third time and I’m still :rofl:

I had to take some time to read your post.
Your experience is exactly how I was feeling.

I’m feeling a bit better but I feel like this is just a clear out so far and it’s going against the internal beliefs I didn’t even know I had.

It’ll get better.

3 Likes

I agree.

It’s already getting better for me. And I hope it gets even better for you too!

I finally got 9 and a half hours sleep :sob::sob::sob:
I only got woken up once to close the curtain but other than that…
I’m so happy.

I know it sounds silly but my sleep really has been bothering me and affecting the processing. I’m so glad I was finally able to just sleep.

Anyway. I feel like the subs are kicking in.
This is gonna sound really funny but I’ve been SUPER popular on Grindr recently :joy: normally I’m not but people are popping up to me all over the place haha and I’m using pictures I used a while ago or new ones…

Aura of craving maybe? Fame from Stark? Idk, feels good to have some attention to be honest.

I’ve actually been getting normal conversations on there too. Not just dick pics.

Same goes for Tinder even tho Tinder is a little less conversation as the focus has been on the instant message of Grindr. I’ve been getting more matches and all that kinds of stuff.

In regards to business…I managed to get an invite to ClubHouse which is a social media app about pretty much anything and you join a room and talk to people. Both me and my boyfriend have been in rooms with people like Grant Cardone and others…we’ve been getting Instagram/TikTok tips and everything. The rooms can range from Growth Marketing, Dance, Fashion, whatever.

ClubHouse is invite only. I have 6 invites if anyone needs one. I’d like to save a couple just incase but when people join you get an invite automatically.

ClubHouse is also iPhone only currently. No Android version.

Anyhow…pretty awesome if you ask me. Sounds like Inner Circle is starting to kick in.

In regards to that, my boyfriend was in a room for dance and one of the top agents were there and he ended up getting followed by her and a bunch of top choreographers on the app…he even she her his work via Instagram/email and she said she loved it…they can’t take clients on at the moment due to the pandemic but she wanted to talk about it with her partner. Awesome news.

In other news…I finally had a doctor’s appointment to talk about me having ADHD and I’m finally getting referred to someone who does the final diagnosis. The doctor strongly believes I have it and so do I.

It has really been holding me back on the procrasination front.

I’m going to add The Executive or BLU-E in when I need to take action and only listen during the day. I used to only listen during the night so we’ll see the results. I read the manual again and it says it works better in the daytime.

3 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Yes. I think that sleep is a close second to rest days.

I’m so happy for all the popularity you are finally getting, and I’m hoping you’ll get more and more.

1 Like

Agreed man. I definitely need more sleep.
Even tho I got most of it today!

And yeah man getting a lot of love for once haha.

1 Like

ClubHouse is the bomb.
Been on two classes today and asked questions and got some real information on Social Media and Tiktok considering I’m starting from fresh.

Doing some videos tomorrow with a friend and trying to make content for the week throughout the day.

I’m super excited. Yesssssss.

Also took a class and did quite well in my opinion.

I managed to get free Samsung Live Buds that to flush with my ears too so I can start listening to subs whilst I sleep hopefully which is super awesome.

1 Like

You deserve love man!

Would you please post a link to the exact product?

Also please keep us posted as to how they work.

1 Like

I didn’t get mine from Amazon, got them free with my phone that I returned :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

But here you go! The black ones are $70 on Amazon.com right now!

Galaxy Buds Live

1 Like

I think I have bad news, B. I think @SaintSovereign said that noise canceling is not recommended.

Usually you can switch that off. Should be the case with these ones too.

Thank you for mentioning this!

You can turn it off.

Where was this suggested?

I don’t normally listen with noise cancelling on anyhow.