Rise to Stardom

I agree.

It’s already getting better for me. And I hope it gets even better for you too!

I finally got 9 and a half hours sleep :sob::sob::sob:
I only got woken up once to close the curtain but other than that…
I’m so happy.

I know it sounds silly but my sleep really has been bothering me and affecting the processing. I’m so glad I was finally able to just sleep.

Anyway. I feel like the subs are kicking in.
This is gonna sound really funny but I’ve been SUPER popular on Grindr recently :joy: normally I’m not but people are popping up to me all over the place haha and I’m using pictures I used a while ago or new ones…

Aura of craving maybe? Fame from Stark? Idk, feels good to have some attention to be honest.

I’ve actually been getting normal conversations on there too. Not just dick pics.

Same goes for Tinder even tho Tinder is a little less conversation as the focus has been on the instant message of Grindr. I’ve been getting more matches and all that kinds of stuff.

In regards to business…I managed to get an invite to ClubHouse which is a social media app about pretty much anything and you join a room and talk to people. Both me and my boyfriend have been in rooms with people like Grant Cardone and others…we’ve been getting Instagram/TikTok tips and everything. The rooms can range from Growth Marketing, Dance, Fashion, whatever.

ClubHouse is invite only. I have 6 invites if anyone needs one. I’d like to save a couple just incase but when people join you get an invite automatically.

ClubHouse is also iPhone only currently. No Android version.

Anyhow…pretty awesome if you ask me. Sounds like Inner Circle is starting to kick in.

In regards to that, my boyfriend was in a room for dance and one of the top agents were there and he ended up getting followed by her and a bunch of top choreographers on the app…he even she her his work via Instagram/email and she said she loved it…they can’t take clients on at the moment due to the pandemic but she wanted to talk about it with her partner. Awesome news.

In other news…I finally had a doctor’s appointment to talk about me having ADHD and I’m finally getting referred to someone who does the final diagnosis. The doctor strongly believes I have it and so do I.

It has really been holding me back on the procrasination front.

I’m going to add The Executive or BLU-E in when I need to take action and only listen during the day. I used to only listen during the night so we’ll see the results. I read the manual again and it says it works better in the daytime.

3 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Yes. I think that sleep is a close second to rest days.

I’m so happy for all the popularity you are finally getting, and I’m hoping you’ll get more and more.

1 Like

Agreed man. I definitely need more sleep.
Even tho I got most of it today!

And yeah man getting a lot of love for once haha.

1 Like

ClubHouse is the bomb.
Been on two classes today and asked questions and got some real information on Social Media and Tiktok considering I’m starting from fresh.

Doing some videos tomorrow with a friend and trying to make content for the week throughout the day.

I’m super excited. Yesssssss.

Also took a class and did quite well in my opinion.

I managed to get free Samsung Live Buds that to flush with my ears too so I can start listening to subs whilst I sleep hopefully which is super awesome.

1 Like

You deserve love man!

Would you please post a link to the exact product?

Also please keep us posted as to how they work.

1 Like

I didn’t get mine from Amazon, got them free with my phone that I returned :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

But here you go! The black ones are $70 on Amazon.com right now!

Galaxy Buds Live

1 Like

I think I have bad news, B. I think @SaintSovereign said that noise canceling is not recommended.

Usually you can switch that off. Should be the case with these ones too.

Thank you for mentioning this!

You can turn it off.

Where was this suggested?

I don’t normally listen with noise cancelling on anyhow.

It was awhile back

1 Like

First, thank you @Meng123 for once again being the archivist.

@Brandon

See above. Does this answer your question?

2 Likes

It does indeed, thanks man

Question time for anyone that can answer.

@James @Azriel @Sub.Zero @RVconsultant @Apollo @Hermit @Lion @Hoppa oppa (may not apply to you) @Meng123 @Palpatine and anyone else that may want to chime in.

Didn’t feel like making another questions thread.

1. If I’m okay with 1 loop and not necessarily getting recon, but move onto the next loop and start getting recon - do I go back down or do I stay at the loop I’m struggling with?

To me recon seems to be an internal resistance, so wouldn’t it technically mean a struggle is happening and eventually the sub would win? (In my view…but idk hence why I’m asking).

1. I’ve been fine on one loop of my custom. 2 loops I start to have bad days.

How do I know I’m actually having recon and not just having shitty days in general?

Hopefully that makes sense.

2 Likes

Test for a few days and see if the majority of them are like the one you had. Law of averages kind of stuff.

1 Like

Hmm,i would run it for a week or 2.if its consistently below baseline or reverse results,i would drop back down.if its only on and off bad days then would stick with it cause its just the sub working through stuff
. by same token if i was getting really good results already with the loops i have,i wouldnt bother increasing unless my results stonewalled or slowed down

2 Likes

Oh yeah,you were right about khan being good.i like it but gonna take awhile to get all the results(>_<)

1 Like

What I would do-I’d do two loops every other day -2 days the first week, 3 days the next week etc. if after two weeks your not getting smooth sailing and your taking action, drop to 1 loop for another few weeks and then try the same process again